Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/Judgenap/status/1176919377427533831?s=20

*edit* tax

marshmonkey fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

evilweasel posted:

arguing with me is, generally, a waste of time if your goal is to be right, because i'm right. but if you think you have any shot of arguing with any of those facts, go right ahead, just try not to start off with "stop calling pelosi a 4d chess master!!!!" when i'm explicitly arguing against that, because i'm not going to allow you to misrepresent what i said and i'm going to correct that first. don't whine when you try to start poo poo and i respond: you were wrong about my post, tried to score some dumb points, and are upset it didn't work out.
:lol:

Thanks for really driving it all home for me, evilweasel.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh my god, he IS trump

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

...It feels like this is mattering more than we ever could've thought possible. Even Fox News is like "this is hosed up"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao what

"A difficult time" yeah I would define talking to Trump as that

You met me at a very strange time in my life

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

:lol:

Thanks for really driving it all home for me, evilweasel.

anytime, i accept your apology. so, which part of this do you disagree with:

evilweasel posted:

pelosi's actions are very easy to understand, and the points at which people disagree with them are also easy to understand. there is no need to muddy that debate by assuming she opposed impeachment a month ago because she knew this was coming. she opposed impeachment a month ago because she thought impeachment was a bad idea politically a month ago, and wasn't going to impeach unless it was good politically. you don't need to agree with her on either point to agree that was her thinking on the subject.

you can even just identify where you disagree if you don't want to try to defend your point

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Angry_Ed posted:

...It feels like this is mattering more than we ever could've thought possible. Even Fox News is like "this is hosed up"

Napolitano has mentioned things Trump does are crimes before

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Whenever I wonder what the opposition is thinking I regret it

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Reminder that you can put posters on ignore if you don't want to engage them them.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Majorian posted:

People who (rightfully) oppose U.S. interventionism, but then (wrongly) assume that isolationism is possible or desirable in TYOOL 2019.

Then those people can vote for Bernie Sanders and not a Pro-Assad homophobic idiot.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Guze posted:

Napolitano has mentioned things Trump does are crimes before

i thought usually in more of a "well, if he did X that would be bad" in a way that let him go "but nobody's ever proven X" and just ignore that they have

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Herewaard posted:

horny primary voters
Showed this take to some acquaintances of mine who have, in the past, described Gabbard as a "smokeshow" and they just kinda shrugged and nodded.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Angry_Ed posted:

It’s as though their faith was misplaced, that perhaps President Donald J Trump has gone so far as to lie to the American people.

We’ll all need time to heal from this.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Tim Raines IRL posted:

Ah you see, its all part of the plan

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Angry_Ed posted:

There's a small handful of Fox News personalities who aren't complete boot lickers. Unsure if Napolitano is one of them.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

There's a small handful of Fox News personalities who aren't complete boot lickers. Unsure if Napolitano is one of them.

I always thought he was one of the "well if this happened it's a crime but I don't think Trump did this" types, at best. Outright saying "Trump did [x] and [x] is a crime" feels different.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Trump is calling for Congressional Republicans to open an investigation into Biden lol

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Tim Raines IRL posted:

29th dimension trojan battle chess.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

evilweasel posted:

anytime, i accept your apology. so, which part of this do you disagree with:

you can even just identify where you disagree if you don't want to try to defend your point

Lowtax must be so happy you're back because people keep spending :10bux: to buy you new avs constantly

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Also sometimes they spaz for a day, and then the next morning have the standard GOP talking points sorted out.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/ZerlinaMaxwell/status/1176948147936997376

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

The Glumslinger posted:

Lowtax must be so happy you're back because people keep spending :10bux: to buy you new avs constantly

i am somewhat sorry to lose the hunter biden's drug guy part

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Trump is calling for Congressional Republicans to open an investigation into Biden lol

Hell, same.

In to my veins, please.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Data Graham posted:

Oh my god, he IS trump

It took me a while to decide whether or not that was a Trump transcript with strategic words changed as some kind of joke I wasn't getting

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Then those people can vote for Bernie Sanders and not a Pro-Assad homophobic idiot.

Well yeah, didn't you see my gang tag?

Angry_Ed posted:

Yeah, I've come to terms with the fact that my instincts on scandals that will matter to the public and the media are basically always 100% wrong. Bad poo poo that Trump does that I find interesting? Not a peep. Whereas I found this story to be extremely boring from the start, but welp, look at where we are now. Critical mass and all that.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Senate Intel has the whistleblower complaint, per CNN.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
CNN reporting that the report has been delivered to the Intelligence Committee

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Senate Intel committee has started to look at the whistleblower complaint.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lmao

This is just hilarious and sad at this point

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

We keep saying this and now I want to play 4d chess- I imagine you’re able to take pieces off the board and return them on a future turn.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao

This is just hilarious and sad at this point

:chaostrump: Can't investigate me and Joe Biden at the same time!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Napolitano is one of the least bootlicky types on Fox, even if he is extremely conservative / libertarian.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Curious how long it is. I want details now dang it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I need to go out and get lunch, but I know that the second I do, Trump's going to rush behind the podium and immediately declare that the nukes are flying, or that he's our Lord and Master and we must bow before him and build him a statue of gold, or some poo poo.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Majorian posted:

Well yeah, didn't you see my gang tag?

Yea sorry wasn't calling you out - just Gabbard supporters. Though I don't think we have any Gabbard supporters in D&D (or if anyone is, they have rightfully not outed themselves)

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

ELO Musk posted:

What's hosed up about this is he's representing easily the poorest district of NJ. You would think that the voters there would be bluer than blue given that the local news comes from Philly.

Eh, Van Drew's district covers a huge amount of ground with a ton of variation, from extremely rich shore communities to Basically Rural Alabama. Politics there are pretty complex. Van Drew's perfect for the region because he's extremely conservative for a Democrat and it's about as purple as any expanse in New Jersey gets.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Angry_Ed posted:

:chaostrump: Can't investigate me and Joe Biden at the same time!

You can't indict a President and Vice President for the SAME CRIME.

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

You know, over the last couple of years I've been able to livepost in this thread on the mental degradation that is a Trump presser, and it's been cathartic. I look forward to this.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I’ve long since lost the ability to watch Trump speak. I just wait for the quotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’ve long since lost the ability to watch Trump speak. I just wait for the quotes.

Correction, I'll just be listening on my headset. I can see him, and listen to him, but not both at the same time.