Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'm too smart for safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Sweet As Sin posted:

I took a picture

this would make a great album cover

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cinni posted:

This is my fav pic Ive ever taken, in the reflection of my glasses you can make out the ouija board too, gives off a natural born killers vibe methinks

Okay I love this. Kinda Natural Born Killers but also kinda Bride of Chucky.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I feel like you could turn it over and read the lyrics to the songs on side B

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

greazeball posted:

My wife, who's even curlier than Chicken of Tomorrow, uses something called the curly girl method and I'm pretty sure it changed her relationship with her hair: https://www.revelist.com/hair/curly-girl-method-how-to/15739 (the writer is not my wife, btw)

Ok, im annoyed that none of the pictures work on that site. I have wavy hair and it can be a bitch when my hair turns into dilbert's coworker lady's hair so I need to figure out just what to do with it...

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I think it's working? I bought some hair poo poo, and ordered some other stuff on Amazon (might as qell, was ordering skeleton yard flamingos anyway and shipping was free) so I've been messing with it... not hella happy with the wet look, but also not a fan of frizz.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sweet As Sin posted:

I took a picture

you should do a wednesday addams costume fort halloween

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Ok, im annoyed that none of the pictures work on that site. I have wavy hair and it can be a bitch when my hair turns into dilbert's coworker lady's hair so I need to figure out just what to do with it...

I had to turn off my adblocker. she's got some really nice curls, they're worth it!

Scathach posted:

I think it's working? I bought some hair poo poo, and ordered some other stuff on Amazon (might as qell, was ordering skeleton yard flamingos anyway and shipping was free) so I've been messing with it... not hella happy with the wet look, but also not a fan of frizz.

IT'S WORKING!!!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Scathach posted:

Thanks to this post I now have 3 Skeleton Yard Flamingos shipping.

I did a 10k obstacle course a few weeks ago. I had fun, but I felt like I was carrying my teammates:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

10 Beers posted:

It's a good picture! :)
Thank you :3:

cinni posted:

This is my fav pic Ive ever taken, in the reflection of my glasses you can make out the ouija board too, gives off a natural born killers vibe methinks

I really like it

Schmeichy posted:

this would make a great album cover

Sad songs definitely

Kanine posted:

you should do a wednesday addams costume fort halloween

If I get invited to a party I will, or Morticia

Scathach posted:

It is working, but it takes time. A friend is doing it and her hair looks amazing.

I'm experimenting with my camera and Instagram filters, angles and stuff. My bf is very into Instagram and I take pictures for him sometimes

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

No catte >.<

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bubble tea time. Rainbow hair again.

Ah heck, make it Toby Time too.

SulfurMonoxideCute has a new favorite as of 06:23 on Sep 26, 2019

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Toby does not look amused

Pyraen
Feb 20, 2009

Awesome hair, sweet cat. Keep it up!

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just want to say you are all so pretty and nice and I enjoy seeing all your pictures, keep em coming! :angel:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

cinni posted:

I think I had this album when I was a teenager!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

When is it not Toby time?

content: i got a bunch of hairs cut, and am every curious, but too cowardly to find out how it would look curly:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Picnic Princess posted:

Bubble tea time. Rainbow hair again.

Ah heck, make it Toby Time too.

love the color!

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

content: i got a bunch of hairs cut, and am every curious, but too cowardly to find out how it would look curly:

DOOOO ITTTTTTTT

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Do it, do it, do it!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

New Wave Jose posted:

Toby does not look amused

Shortly after this he went to investigate some weird noises in a different part of the basement. We have a lot of strange goings on down here.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Okay so voting "do it!!!" because I kinda want to see those colors curled.

Super happy someone else ordered skeleton flamingos too. It's officially fall which means until Thanksgiving it's Halloween, the best holiday.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Scathach posted:

Okay so voting "do it!!!" because I kinda want to see those colors curled.

I think the curly hair is a good look!

Here's an angle that I absolutely hated pre-surgery, so I'm very excited that it is much improved

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Having a really off/bad day but Deacon fell asleep while getting pets, so not everything is bad.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Y'all are all so beautiful and I swoon ever tiem

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Karnegal posted:

I think the curly hair is a good look!

Here's an angle that I absolutely hated pre-surgery, so I'm very excited that it is much improved

Thanks!

You look wonderful. I'm so happy you're feeling more comfortable now <3

Scathach has a new favorite as of 18:15 on Dec 10, 2019

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

COOL CORN posted:

Y'all are all so beautiful and I swoon ever tiem

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
No new selfies, but who doesn’t love a good pet pic now and again. Here’s another one of Princess being adorable, using rocks as pillows again.

The geckos have not been enjoying the overly warm weather—we actually turned off their lamps for a few days this week. Tonight I’m enjoying staying up and feeling the nearly-going-to-rain breeze. I’ll be tired for tomorrow but it should be worth it.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
hahaha a lizard called Princess is a good one. I named a Hamster Princess when I was a wee lad.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Let's keep on with the red colour in the pictures.

Running clothes selfie.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Red

I just really like this coat

e:removing pics

RFC2324 has a new favorite as of 09:49 on Dec 10, 2019

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Absolutely loving that red outfit! Dress, boots, all of it.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

omg that *dress*, I'm in love

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

buttons!!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 03:12 on Jan 2, 2020

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Flipperwaldt posted:

Absolutely loving that red outfit! Dress, boots, all of it.

Fender Anarchist posted:

omg that *dress*, I'm in love

I'm amazed at the good stuff on Amazon 😊

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

cinni posted:

This picture is loving rad.

I've been gone in Japan for 31 days and just got home this morning at 930. Which was weird because our group got on the plane in Narita at 430pm on Saturday also. I got home and slept for like 8 loving hours straight, which i NEVER do. Kinda sad I missed all the storms that happened here in the PNW while I was gone, but it's so good to be back to gray skies, rain and the weather getting cold.

There are so many gorgeous people that posted in the thread while I was gone, and a ton of awesome things that I saw happened to people in their lives, so congratulations to all of you! Anyway, finally home selfie:

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

A great welcome-home selfie!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Y’all are looking fly

Second wedding I was in in the same week. Thankfully wedding season is over for me until next year.

And Napoleon when we went out one morning

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

I'm gonna need a pic of your battlestation. It looks :krad: from what I can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Welcome home! And wedding look is fantastic. Napoleon is v cute

I'm on Cancun with my mom!