Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Helsing posted:

Besides, if there were bodies why would the FBI want to find them?

To make sure no one else does seeing as they're in the middle of a coverup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Regulus74 posted:

To make sure no one else does seeing as they're in the middle of a coverup?

There's no reason to think any bodies would be there because of how easy it is to permanently dispose of a body in the ocean, but assuming there were bodies who would even be in a position to find them? The only people with access to the property and the resources necessary to go excavating are the Epstein estate and the federal government. Any attempt to access the bodies would probably constitute a greater risk than leaving them be, assuming there were any, which again doesn't make very much sense to begin with.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FAUXTON posted:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/23/deutsche-bank-bnp-reach-transition-agreement-for-global-prime-finance-platform.html

lol deutsche bank appears to know they're about to get hosed and is diligently working to make sure their special clients are getting somewhere safe

hahaha :allears:

tfw you're trying to get some sleep while on your yacht anchored in manaco but can't stop worrying about accounts at a number one crime bank, but then an assistant buzzes your cabin to say that the accountant called with good news: your deutsche accounts are gonna be transferred safely to other good and cool bank bnp paribas!

:stoked:

time to rest easy again

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

looking at a map its only a ~25 mile boat ride from little st james to water thats 13000 ft deep

hiding secrets under concrete on the island sounds way more complicated than concrete shoes

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Bulgakov posted:

looking at a map its only a ~25 mile boat ride from little st james to water thats 13000 ft deep

hiding secrets under concrete on the island sounds way more complicated than concrete shoes

james cameron do ya thang

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

25 miles is a lot of fuel just to dump a body. Especially when you could just pulpate a body in your rock crusher and spread the chum out in the sea when nobody's around.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

yeah I was gonna say he had a rock crusher, no reason to even leave the temple

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

25 miles is a lot of fuel just to dump a body. Especially when you could just pulpate a body in your rock crusher and spread the chum out in the sea when nobody's around.

the sharks around little st james are probably suspiciously fat and happy

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
the dentist equipment was to modify or falsify teeth to gently caress with dental records I thought

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Being rich really improves your access to mass murder if you think about it. Just look at the Vegas shooter.

It actually makes me wonder if any convicted serial killers were rich themselves. There were plenty of middle class serial killers, but if you're rich then there's so many more ways to just completely evade investigation or even prosecution.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Robert Durst and Ed Buck spring to mind as wealthy serial killers. Of course Buck hasn't been convicted of anything and while Durst may go down for murder finally, so far he has only been convicted of dismembering one of his victims bodies, while being found innocent on the charge of murdering them.

If you're willing to reach far enough into the past then H.H. Holmes was rich by normal people standards but nowhere near Durst levels of money. If you really wanted to reach then Elizabeth Bathory and Giles de Rais would count. Also there was that guy in ancient Rome who liked throwing his still living slaves into a pool full of flesh eating lampreys, but strictly speaking he was never convicted of any crimes, the emperor Augustus just had all his lamprey's killed.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

why didn't he set up the dead man switch? all i can think is he had, and therefore he isn't actually dead

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Being rich really improves your access to mass murder if you think about it. Just look at the Vegas shooter.

It actually makes me wonder if any convicted serial killers were rich themselves. There were plenty of middle class serial killers, but if you're rich then there's so many more ways to just completely evade investigation or even prosecution.

I think Marcel Petiot was pretty well-to-do, but I'm not 100% on that.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember that giant industrial pulverizer he shipped to the island to destroy his DNA ridden carpets lol

Like he had advance warning he was going to be searched

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

well hillary is still free :tinfoil:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

paul_soccer10 posted:

Remember that giant industrial pulverizer he shipped to the island to destroy his DNA ridden carpets lol

Like he had advance warning he was going to be searched

he got the tile extractor too. and wouldn't you know google maps shows a weird section of little st james covered in chessboard tiles, like an outdoor ceremonial area...

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

given the spacey and weinstein connection i'm assuming he was feeding the hollywood paedophile ring children too

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gh0stpinballa posted:

given the spacey and weinstein connection i'm assuming he was feeding the hollywood paedophile ring children too

4th estate of pedos

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/25/police-locate-jeffrey-epsteins-missing-french-associate-south/

apparently they've "geolocated" brunel in south america. weird how maxwell is still AWOL despite allegedly being photographed in los angeles 5 weeks ago.

not overly confident the french authorities are that interested in pursuing this tbh - google patrice alegre

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

gh0stpinballa posted:

why didn't he set up the dead man switch? all i can think is he had, and therefore he isn't actually dead

https://youtu.be/mCt9hBAeAI8

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

yeah but we knew the Maxwell photo at In-N-Out was a fake and a message.

I doubt she's in hiding. didn't we hear somebody had seen her at a party?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mdemone posted:

yeah but we knew the Maxwell photo at In-N-Out was a fake and a message.

I doubt she's in hiding. didn't we hear somebody had seen her at a party?

people saw elvis for years after he was killed by the cabal

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Al! posted:

people saw elvis for years after he was killed by the cabal

you misspelled "cocaine and peanut butter sandwiches"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh sure, and epstein hung himself :jerkbag:

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Helsing posted:

Robert Durst and Ed Buck spring to mind as wealthy serial killers. Of course Buck hasn't been convicted of anything and while Durst may go down for murder finally, so far he has only been convicted of dismembering one of his victims bodies, while being found innocent on the charge of murdering them.

If you're willing to reach far enough into the past then H.H. Holmes was rich by normal people standards but nowhere near Durst levels of money. If you really wanted to reach then Elizabeth Bathory and Giles de Rais would count. Also there was that guy in ancient Rome who liked throwing his still living slaves into a pool full of flesh eating lampreys, but strictly speaking he was never convicted of any crimes, the emperor Augustus just had all his lamprey's killed.

At a certain level of wealth I think you just can't get off on normal poo poo anymore. Like I can't imagine some fuckin' rich dude sitting around going "man I wish Monster Hunter World Iceborne was out on PC" or like, being satisfied for a few days by hunting new monsters in January or whatever. So instead in order to just feel anything at all they have to kill people and enact bizarre fetish scenarios with children and just really push the envelope because their broken brains are incapable of feeling anything since they're so disconnected from normal human experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3HCXh9WQSo

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

When he was just a mere multi-millionaire, Minecraft creator Notch wanted to use some of his millions to get a sequel made to his favourite video game but backed out when it turned out it might cost him most of his wealth. Then he became a billionaire and instead decided to use his money to move to America and live in a mansion by himself and do nothing.

Maybe money literally causes mental illness?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

phrenology but for the rich

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

When he was just a mere multi-millionaire, Minecraft creator Notch wanted to use some of his millions to get a sequel made to his favourite video game but backed out when it turned out it might cost him most of his wealth. Then he became a billionaire and instead decided to use his money to move to America and live in a mansion by himself and do nothing.

Pizzagate causes mental illness.

Unfettered access to push pins and yarn are a contributing factor.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Helsing posted:

It took me like 3 times to read that as Robert Durst instead of Fred Durst and I got very confused for a moment.

gh0stpinballa posted:

guillotines for the rich

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Extreme wealth causes irreparable damage to the affected organ, with the only effective treatment being amputation.

Of course I'm talking about :thermidor:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Dutroux's houses
Marc Dutroux owned seven houses, four of which he used for his kidnappings:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Oh yeah I like when this pops up in the thread. It does!

It's fun to contextualize wealth. Remember when Bill Gates "had to" use ~channels~ to give MIT Labs 20 million? Yeah that's like you or I spending 20 bucks.* They're insane and criminal.

*Based on $100K income:
$20 is $20

Based on $1mil income:
$20 is $2

Based on $10mil income:
$20 is $.20

$100mil:
$20 is $.02

$1bil:
$20 is $.002

$10bil:
$20 is $.0002

$100bil:
$20 is $.00002

Therefore, $20mil to a person with $100bil is $20.

This is how you should be thinking whenever you consider millionaires and billionaires, to understand the scale of their criminality - this amount of wealth is not only a crime in and of itself, their reluctance to share it, too, is evidence of their criminality and illness. TI and 2Chainz got mad this weekend because a pastor asked them for $1000, an absolute pittance to people worth $65 million and $6 million, respectively (using the above it's either $10 or $100 after adjustment) - the moronic radio hosts (The Breakfast Club) reporting on it agreed that it was an obscene request, people are incapable of conceptualizing wealth at these scales without concerted effort.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Dutroux's houses
Marc Dutroux owned seven houses, four of which he used for his kidnappings:

I think about how Dutroux had child sex prisoners locked up and forgotten in his dungeon while he was in prison himself and how the zorro ranch still hasn't been searched yet

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Mariana Horchata posted:

I think about how Dutroux had child sex prisoners locked up and forgotten in his dungeon while he was in prison himself and how the zorro ranch still hasn't been searched yet

i think about how texas and mexico both have documented histories of ranches being used as holding pens by narco cults trafficking children to the wealthy and powerful either side of the border, new mexico ain't that far is it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_homicides_in_Ciudad_Ju%C3%A1rez

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 13:27 on Sep 26, 2019

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Hansel and Gretyl was not a meant to be fairy tale but a map for resisting child abduction.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Regulus74 posted:

Lots of people think there are underground entrances to the island (after all, where did ghislaine park the submarine?) though I still stand by my hunch that they disposed of bodies at sea

The google maps info is from before the island got hit by that hurricane that hit that side of the island pretty hard. There are 3 buildings/structures on that part of the island that aren't there at all anymore.

If there was anything in censored part, it's just dirt and a stripped out stone building now. There's a good look at it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DCDag_4Jn4&t=129s
I've looked pretty thoroughly at the island on a few satellite map services and I can't spot a plausible underground entrance. Satellite view shows a pretty big catamaran to the west of the island, I think it's more likely that the sub docked to it https://goo.gl/maps/drEZFccnNVQ8vNPt7

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trigger warning: Nancy Grace - Remember Joran van der Sloot, the rich kid who got away with raping and murdering Natalie Holloway but didn't get off the hook for doing the same to Stephany Ramirez Florez? I doubt they're the only ones. On top of that, there are probably hundreds or thousands of people out there who haven't been caught.

gh0stpinballa posted:

I can't remember if anyone made a solid connection, but I've been assuming that's the case this whole time.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

The reporters from that weird christian news org that got footage of the ranch seemed convinced there were still people there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zf13gpry0#t=768s

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-whats-next-for-zorro-ranch-where-accusers-say-they-were-raped-trafficked-2019-08-31/

afaik from reading here and the odd twitter thread due to the weird terms of the lease deal the feds claim they can't do anything because the staff of the epstein company which owns the land have to give them permission to visit, and they can't execute a search warrant because they say they don't have enough grounds. all complete bullshit ofc but that's what they seem to be implyibg. in the article above the state of NM says it believes it has grounds to tear up the lease and seize the property given the testimony of vics but...that was a month ago, and *nothing* has happened since then. but the property is still being maintained and the staff are still refusing to talk to press or police.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

keep thinking this has to be a fever dream, if this was really happening people would surely be starting a revolution. but nope. it's all real and nobody cares. life in oligarchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gh0stpinballa posted:

keep thinking this has to be a fever dream, if this was really happening people would surely be starting a revolution. but nope. it's all real and nobody cares. life in oligarchy.

It’s too late. The rugged individualism of neoliberal ideology has broken solidarity among the proles forever in a generation.