Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ3HIozYPJs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

he forgot a section

quote:

Was a high wall there that tried to stop me
A sign was painted said: Private Property,
But on the back side it didn't say nothing —
This land was made for you and me.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

The video of that photo-op is mind-melting uncomfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTZDMVGs16E

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Libs donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to an FBI agent after Trump fired him

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Libs donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to an FBI agent after Trump fired him

funny you mentioned that. this is less than an hour old

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1177066190415519744

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MeatwadIsGod posted:

wasn't a professionalass pr firm responsible for that

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpjIjMw3ly4&t=879s

Anna Soubry putting all her eggs in the Chuka Umunna basket and then getting all weepy when he inevitably hosed her over. Video should be keyed to the right time.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Illusive gently caress Man posted:

Scaramucci was doing tv interviews when his child was born and he texted his wife in the hospital "congratulations I'll pray for our child" and someone made a good loss edit out if it

I thought the American politician in Good Omens was an exaggeration

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

The first political scandal of the Weimar Republic: the president's risque swimsuit pics got published right after his inauguration.

Cockblocktopus has issued a correction as of 18:43 on Sep 26, 2019

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

christmas boots posted:

I like that there were a bunch of different names we could have picked to refer to them by and we went with the one that mean we'd have to rename a bunch of poo poo so that people wouldn't think the cartoon about spies supported an extremist sect.

That's funny but the funnier one was the cardless payment system the wireless telecoms were trying to create to usurp Apple Pay. They spent two years developing it hoping for that sweet user purchasing habits data for Islamic State to make news like the same month they launched it.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
the terrorists hate us for are freedoms

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

misdirectomy posted:

the terrorists hate us for are freedoms

I just noticed there isn't an option for "no threats at all right now."

"Always be afraid, citizen."

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
http://stopavatarmovie.blogspot.com

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

laura bush killed a human being

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

LastInLine posted:

That's funny but the funnier one was the cardless payment system the wireless telecoms were trying to create to usurp Apple Pay. They spent two years developing it hoping for that sweet user purchasing habits data for Islamic State to make news like the same month they launched it.

lol ok I retract my previous opinion and now believe calling them ISIS was the right call

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

DiggityDoink posted:

funny you mentioned that. this is less than an hour old

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1177066190415519744

lmao I hope it's Bolton now

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hitler was a tweaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mew0tJTViKk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
he had to take a huge dump

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Cockblocktopus posted:

The first political scandal of the Weimar Republic: the president's risque swimsuit pics got published right after his inauguration.

lol

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

I just noticed there isn't an option for "no threats at all right now."

"Always be afraid, citizen."

they retired it because everyone's always afraid about something or other anyway these days

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Cockblocktopus posted:

i thought horny was prohibited

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

cool dance moves posted:

i thought horny was prohibited

good news comrade, horny is mandatory under the Smythe administration.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Peanut Butler posted:

they retired it because everyone's always afraid about something or other anyway these days

they retired it so they could update for code brown, "non-whites are moving into your neighborhood", above the severe

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Imo the funniest headline by far

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lmao

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

a galaxy brain in a planetary election

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Clinton's head was too big from her big brain to walk into the voting booth which cost her the election.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
trump giving out Lindsey Graham's phone number

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Rand paul chainsawing a huge stack of GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I was reading about China's upcoming military parade and just remembered trump brought a bunch of tanks into dc because he got a boner in france seeing their parade

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

just wanna quote and lol at this again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

someone went to jail for this lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i wonder if she thinks about him now

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

i wonder if she thinks about him now

i wonder if she ever doesn't

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Every once in a while I remember that Virginia Heffernan article that calls Hillary "light itself" and I have a quiet sensible chuckle to myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

i wonder if she ever doesn't

I legit believe that every time she sees him, she instead becomes angry at whichever of her campaign staff she thinks failed her most.