Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Edmund Lava posted:

Illegally obtained dirt on his opponent, a shady arms deal, and now burning a CIA agent.

Trump truly is the greatest Republican President.

Hey, at least he burned a domestic asset this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Paradoxish posted:

USPOL Fall: These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero!

It's like bad villain dialogue from an old NES game.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Why can't he say "good" or "very good". Why is it always a lovely use of a superlative with this fuckface? It frankly bothers me a little.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Critical posted:

Lol jesus christ Rudy sounds like he climbed out of a final fantasy game where he plays the decoy for the real bad guy
Not even a main title character but someone from a mostly forgotten cashgrab sidestory.

gently caress the 4d programmer who thought our simulation was too boring.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Plot Twist: when this is all over Rudy is gonna claim he intentionally implicated Trump in all the crimes in order to get the Democrats to impeach him. See folks, he really IS the hero in all this!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Paradoxish posted:

I... w-what? What is happening?

:ssj:

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
I hate that I have no way of knowing if Trump is really joking about the 8 more years thing.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wark Say posted:

Why can't he say "good" or "very good". Why is it always a lovely use of a superlative with this fuckface? It frankly bothers me a little.

Because in his mind he is the best at everything, especially when he isn't.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Edmund Lava posted:

Illegally obtained dirt on his opponent, a shady arms deal, and now burning a CIA agent.

Trump truly is the greatest Republican President.

Well, I mean, at this rate it looks like he's going to be even better than Nixon...

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Wark Say posted:

It's a 50s-era salesman thing, everything is the best, highest quality, perfect, etc.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

ryde posted:

I hate that I have no way of knowing if Trump is really joking about the 8 more years thing.

Well he would have to amend the constitution so...

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Mildly curious, what has the Q team been saying about all of this?

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Ogmius815 posted:

Well he would have to amend the constitution so...

He's stupid enough to think that its a thing he could actually do, which is why I'm not sure if he's joking.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Didn't realize Ozymindas was the lawyer for the President and also the NYC mayor

Neat!

Flapjack Monty
Oct 28, 2013

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

It's like bad villain dialogue from an old NES game.

You don't have to go back that far. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yChqDXRdS7w&t=56s

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Burning_Monk posted:

What do you think? That this is all a ruse to uncover the DEMOCRATS' crimes!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1177248328830132224
:psyduck:

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

WAITING FOR THIS HELICOPTER RIDE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

friendbot2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1177273546952925184

Welp, this has legs now and will show up in a hearing! Impeachment will never end at this rate and that might actually be a good thing.

I'm just picturing that scene from Simpsons where Burns gets diagnosed with "three stooges syndrome" where his highly numerous diseases have caused an equilibrium of sorts. Only it's Trump, and he's done so much crime no-one's quite sure where to start.

"They can't impeach me if I keep doing crimes! I'm invincible!"

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I think most progressives were already disliking her for her homophobia, Islamophobia, and for propping up a dictator (that Trump also likes)

Also isn't Michael Tracey a huge idiot?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Michael Tracey is both extremely dumb, and also screamed assault when Maxine Waters lightly pushed him.

Still, this is my favorite Michael Tracey moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDxCN3esO-Q

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

what the gently caress is up with tracey. like i can understand GG and othes because of history and such even if i dont agree. but jesus gently caress.

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1177286285280645121

like what the gently caress. this is just "look daddy, i am a contrarian".

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Don't doxx me

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

I request a moratorium on this complete idiot's tweets from today until the end of time.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

ryde posted:

It's part trolling, part playing to his base, and part desensitizing us to the idea of a coup.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
Giuliani's last words are gonna be, "It's your fault. All of you. You let us do it", aren't they

Lucania
May 1, 2009

nachos posted:

Whatever happened to the NYTs six swing voters?

The article is still there. The reporter reposted it with an updated tweet:

https://twitter.com/stavernise/status/1177215354390622209?s=19

The guy who originally pointed out the whole thing responded to that:

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1177218912443936769?s=19

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Luv 2 get in an existential battle with....*squints at notes*....the CIA

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

Didn't realize Ozymindas was the lawyer for the President and also the NYC mayor

Neat!

Look on my works, yous douchebags, and despair. ...Oh you meant Watchmen’s Ozzy. poo poo.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

can't wait for Greenwald's take where this is Dems making a big deal out of nothing and the president soliciting a foreign country for dirt is cool and good and also it's all bunk anyway because a CIA agent was the source

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

my bony fealty posted:

can't wait for Greenwald's take where this is Dems making a big deal out of nothing and the president soliciting a foreign country for dirt is cool and good and also it's all bunk anyway because a CIA agent was the source

Tonight, on Tucker Carlson...

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Burning_Monk posted:

Dying throes of the Deep State, most likely.

In a way, that assessment is right. Trump has been escalating bad behavior and cleaning house of everyone that speaks up or is uncomfortable. He’s trying to surround himself with true believers such that he becomes untouchable. The only problem is that you start to surround yourself with the people that have bad cognitive dissonance that can’t interpret any of the data that they’re getting. See Devin Nunes suing his own cow.

Also, I believe he meant perfect with regards to the call in that it perfectly conveyed an implicit quid pro quo therefore, in Trumps mind, “perfectly” legal.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TulliusCicero posted:

Neat!

he isnt even that complex. he is like a PBS "bad" guy who basically jealous and wants to be the real hero, so he acts like a dick until some adult talks to him and he relizes he was dick and crisis averted.

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019

TulliusCicero posted:

Neat!

Don't slime Adrian like that.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

my bony fealty posted:

Oh, and please ignore all of the obvious crimes in the call memo that was released, or the obstruction of justice involved in keeping the whistleblower's info from congress

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1177294211701444608

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

ryde posted:

He is absolutely not joking. He's been saying stuff like this a lot recently. He's basically testing the waters with becoming a dictatorship.

Now it's ridiculous of course. No matter how bad he is, this won't happen. He may steal the next election (he's def trying) but he won't be in 8 more years.

However that doesn't matter to his narcissism. He honestly believes he can make it happen if he tries hard enough and is testing how his base reacts to it.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Paradoxish posted:

USPOL Fall: These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero!

Seconding this please.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Has Rudy been loudly been chanting about crimes cause he’s a very public mole or something so everyone has evidence of crimes and everyone just really sucks at crimes and he’s also that far gone that he’s in too deep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Holy moley, this just keeps getting worse and worse.