Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Spacemonkey57 posted:

It reminds me of one of those "I'm a FORKLIFT driver i HAVE several GUNS and say GOD BLESS AMERICA and if you DON'T like it GO BACK TO RUSSIA" shirts.

oh you mean this BLESSED image?

other favorites:

and the cfb edition:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
That’s not even Alabama’s helmet!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
my father in law has a shirt about being from louisiana having three daughters and owning guns and a shovel or something like that, it's wonderful

augias
Apr 7, 2009

mactheknife posted:

my father in law has a shirt about being from louisiana having three daughters and owning guns and a shovel or something like that, it's wonderful

Sorry u didnt make it onto his t shirt, compadre

Oh, father in law. Sorry

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

augias posted:

Sorry u didnt make it onto his t shirt, compadre

Oh, father in law. Sorry

i just had to dodge the guns and shovel until i married in, no worries

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Do they make this one in children's medium?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Sab0921 posted:

Mack Brown is taking down Clemson.

Big if true, kinda loving with this, to be honest.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Scarf posted:

oh you mean this BLESSED image?

other favorites:

and the cfb edition:

Have any of you ever been to Daytona Beach, because it's nothing but shops that sell these.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Probably Magic posted:

Big if true, kinda loving with this, to be honest.

If Clemson is gonna take an upset this season, it's gonna come from Wake.

Mack has UNC doing some poo poo, but their O-line is absolute garbage.

Komet posted:

Have any of you ever been to Daytona Beach, because it's nothing but shops that sell these.

See also: Myrtle Beach, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe
And now parodied by da share zone.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

zeroprime posted:

And now parodied by da share zone.

Dasharez0ne is an A+ follow.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

I was going to say that those shirts really seem like they are made by dasharez0ne

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

LeeMajors posted:

It's been more like a B-/C+ since Da Share My Wife z0ne incident occurred and most of the funny people got locked out.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
it's still pretty incredible they got so much mileage off of such a silly joke, it's really incredible how funny a lot of those are

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

The rent is always too drat high

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
N:

V: We don't deserve App State.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Holy loving poo poo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Nations beat program now has the best helmet

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Scarf posted:

N:

These are loving godlike holy poo poo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Per my dad who grew up in Asheville and went to App State, this was also his Highschool Mascot.

The name of the guy is Yosef.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Scarf posted:

N:

loving sick

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

mactheknife posted:

i just had to dodge the guns and shovel until i married in, no worries

Now you're on the inside.

Hope you're ready for that 3am call to help dispose of your sister-in-law's cheating boyfriend. :gibs:

Scarf posted:

N:

That might be the best helmet design ever known to mankind.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Sep 27, 2019

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Pretty neat article about Amari Rogers and how he came back from an ACL tear in less then 6 months. It also goes into his relationship with his father, Tee Martin.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/09/26/clemson-amari-rodgers-return-acl-tear

Coolest part was learning that our staff takes the replacement tendon and soaks them in stem cells and injects some more. Supposedly helps the body accept the replacement and grow a new blood supply faster.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

mactheknife posted:

Please confirm he's from Livingston parish.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

lamentable dustman posted:

Pretty neat article about Amari Rogers and how he came back from an ACL tear in less then 6 months. It also goes into his relationship with his father, Tee Martin.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/09/26/clemson-amari-rodgers-return-acl-tear

Coolest part was learning that our staff takes the replacement tendon and soaks them in stem cells and injects some more. Supposedly helps the body accept the replacement and grow a new blood supply faster.

So what you're telling me is that Dabo baptizes each team member in a vat of stem cells and that's why we're so good?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Scarf posted:

N:

I really hope these are as matte in person as they look here, because they own and matte helmets own.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
I figured Dabo would oppose stem cell research.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
So my plan is to head to Lincoln tomorrow morning to try to get a sign on gameday. I have an idea for a wheeztheroux sign but I'd really like to run it by a member of his family. Has anyone here interacted with them? Is this the kind of thing they'd rather not happen? I found a couple of them on facebook and sent them messages but I don't want to invade the privacy of people I don't know who lost someone close to them. I know he'd think it was funny.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Seaniqua posted:

So my plan is to head to Lincoln tomorrow morning to try to get a sign on gameday. I have an idea for a wheeztheroux sign but I'd really like to run it by a member of his family. Has anyone here interacted with them? Is this the kind of thing they'd rather not happen? I found a couple of them on facebook and sent them messages but I don't want to invade the privacy of people I don't know who lost someone close to them. I know he'd think it was funny.

SisTheRoux posted here for a bit after things happened, she's why we have the cookbook and all. I don't know how to get in contact with her though, you've probably gotten farther than I would have.

a: We | | nt
Ba| |a sign seems like the best thing to bring if you want people who know to appreciate it. Insert your own pole if you can.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Sep 27, 2019

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Please confirm he's from Livingston parish.

my god how did you know

(i know how you know)

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

a: We | | nt
Ba| |a sign seems like the best thing to bring if you want people who know to appreciate it. Insert your own pole if you can.

This is 100% my plan.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Grittybeard posted:

Insert your own pole if you can.

heh

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

This is 100% my plan.

Bonus points if you can just print the actual picture. I would die laughing if I saw that on Gameday.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Bonus points if you can just print the actual picture. I would die laughing if I saw that on Gameday.

I considered this. I'll see what I can do

downout
Jul 6, 2009

How does gene Smith still have a job? What a scumbag

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Dango Bango posted:

2 sided. First a HQ print on solid paper, the backside just its own version of the blocked 'bama sign.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Sure, visiting Utah would be neat. This would also be Florida's first true road non-conference game since Syracuse in 1991

https://twitter.com/GatorsFB/status/1177651619153858561?s=20

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Godzilla07 posted:

Sure, visiting Utah would be neat. This would also be Florida's first true road non-conference game since Syracuse in 1991

https://twitter.com/GatorsFB/status/1177651619153858561?s=20

I wish we would schedule some cool PAC 12 games :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

One of Wheez’s sisters got back to me on Facebook and gave me the A-OK for my gameday homage. Going out to buy supplies now, I'll update here when I'm done!

Go cougs