Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/AceAnbender/status/1175472434704715778

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Don't mind me, just printing articles like this and trying to inject them.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Arkansas is not good

Jonathan Taylor is very good

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Let’s go the Bears, y’all.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rank Wake Forest

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress Notre Dame go Dawgs Bitch

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Arkansas is not good

This is a massive understatement :negative:

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
How much angry key rattling is happening in Michigan right now?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Rectal Placenta posted:

How much angry key rattling is happening in Michigan right now?

The people who have always been angry are angry anew. Only now, they all have podcasts.

One of them, amazingly enough, is an alt-right figure who also does a radio show with Curt Schilling, which is a new twist

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Pleased WVU is 3-1. We could have easily been 0-4. Neal Brown is going to do things, I think.

After the Missouri game, I think most people thought we'd be lucky to win another game the rest of the season, but we're realistically looking at maybe getting to a bowl and that's just amazing.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I'm really happy that K-State is going to end up ranked in both polls after notably not loving up on their bye week while TCU and Oklahoma State both lost.

I'm slightly less happy that this means Oklahoma State won't be ranked when we play them next week because everyone knows it only matters what they were when you played them. :(

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern appears to be Real Bad, can't wait for them to rattle off a bunch of really dumb unexpected wins in the big ten west and gently caress up some team that really should have known better

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Badgers bitch

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Cup of Hemlock posted:

Let’s go the Bears, y’all.

Was anybody expecting the offense to show up today, or ever? I'll take it!

P.S. Guess you gotta leave it to the best of the North to put down the Rebels.

Zisky fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Sep 22, 2019

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I won my pick 'em last week going 11/15. This week I only got 5/15. At least my Huskers won but holy poo poo they need to clean it up.

Gameday's gonna be in Lincoln for a bloodbath :ohdear:

e: WHAT THE gently caress WAZZU? MAKE THAT 4/15 THIS WEEK :mad:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Sep 22, 2019

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
gently caress Mike Gundy for being good at his job, gently caress OSU for beating inferior teams for the last decade, gently caress them all. Longhorns bitch.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Ahahaha wazzu amazing.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cougs

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The Glumslinger posted:

Bwahahahaha

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Glumslinger posted:

Can we please have every week be one of these

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

The Glumslinger posted:

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Pleased WVU is 3-1. We could have easily been 0-4. Neal Brown is going to do things, I think.

After the Missouri game, I think most people thought we'd be lucky to win another game the rest of the season, but we're realistically looking at maybe getting to a bowl and that's just amazing.

Huh? You beat JMU, NC State and KU. How is this a remotely positive thing lol

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

torturemyballs posted:

Huh? You beat JMU, NC State and KU. How is this a remotely positive thing lol

because we literally could have gone 0-4? JMU is one of the best FCS teams and could legit prolly compete in the MAC. Kansas is much improved under Les Miles and it was on the road after a huge win for Kansas. We dominated NC State after looking like we couldn't play football for two weeks. Not sure how you can't feel good about that given where we thought this team was at the start of the season.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

lol ESPN showing the three largest comebacks in NCAA football history, two of them are UCLA from 2017 and tonight.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

"wow my team has managed to cobble together three wins when I did't think they'd win more than two games all year after looking like football was a foreign concept against missouri"

"HUH LOL HOW COULD YOU FIND THAT A POSITIVE"

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Mizzou owned South Carolina finally under Barry Odom.

Very mad I stopped watching UCLA-Wazzu after UCLA made it 49-24 and didn't start again until it was 56-60

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Cal is the only undefeated team in the Pac-12.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Rank Wake Forest

21: Wake Forest
---
Also receiving votes: Appalachian State

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

All you need to know

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1175665079712436224?s=21

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

George H.W. oval office posted:

Can we please have every week be one of these

Yes.

Especially because this time it applies to both of the Cougs

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I've been a Harbaugh skeptic since year 3 and I'm glad everyone is coming around to my point of view. Give me that alt right guy's podcast, we don't need any more of those in the world.

E: I made a joke two years ago about how Colin Kaepernick was Harbaugh's QB in his last important win, and I can still use it!

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Sep 22, 2019

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
vols bad so what

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I’m glad UGA woke up in the 3rd enough that we couldn’t fully give it away in the 4th. Stressful and not great game. Hope the Irish fans had a good time in Athens but go the hell home.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I bring you a single play from Mizzou/South Carolina, and note that this pile of random words does not at all connote how stupid things were:

quote:

(8:31 - 1st) Ryan Hilinski pass complete to Ryan Hilinski for a loss of 9 yards for a TD Ryan Hilinski fumbled, recovered by Misso Cale Garrett for a TD, (Tucker McCann KICK)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yay, 2-2 :toot:

(:smithicide:)

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Somebody remind me how silly that Muschamp contract is again.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

All I know is I want to have craft beers with Gardner Minishew

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Bad week for the PAC. Are any of these teams going to be in the top 15 at the end of the season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

R.D. Mangles posted:

northwestern appears to be Real Bad, can't wait for them to rattle off a bunch of really dumb unexpected wins in the big ten west and gently caress up some team that really should have known better

We have a name dickhead

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

. Kansas is much improved under Les Miles and it was on the road after a huge win for Kansas.

they lost to costal carolina