Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

works great until you have to wear them to a wedding in india in an attempt to keep the illusion going, but the woman sleeps with your best friend and confronting her in public about it she calls you out on wearing the boots just to boost your apparent height

also you can't use the bathroom the whole time you're there because they still have the plague

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
just drink a glass of the river Ganges, that’ll inoculate you from every possible Indian pathogen in one fell swoop

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
lmfao @ not getting laid

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is one of the reasons guys send dick pics. They think because they get turned on by naked women sex parts that women are the same the other way around.

That lack of understanding goes both ways, lol. There was an article recently where a lady researcher sent unsolicited vulva pics (not hers) to straight men and was apparently genuinely surprised to find that most dudes actually did like and appreciate the pics.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Dr. Killjoy posted:

just drink a glass of the river Ganges, that’ll inoculate you from every possible Indian pathogen in one fell swoop

Or it'll kill you. 50-50 chance of either one happening.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is one of the reasons guys send dick pics. They think because they get turned on by naked women sex parts that women are the same the other way around.

Like that article from a while ago where a woman figured she'd freak a bunch of guys out on tinder by sending snatch snaps. Shockingly, the guys all loved it.

Straight men may be a dumb lot, but at least they know what they like.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Judakel posted:

Bernie or Bust, suckers.

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

JoelJoel posted:

Like that article from a while ago where a woman figured she'd freak a bunch of guys out on tinder by sending snatch snaps. Shockingly, the guys all loved it.

Straight men may be a dumb lot, but at least they know what they like.

This is what I envy about the gays, it must be so nice to always be on the same page.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

One More Fat Nerd posted:

That lack of understanding goes both ways, lol. There was an article recently where a lady researcher sent unsolicited vulva pics (not hers) to straight men and was apparently genuinely surprised to find that most dudes actually did like and appreciate the pics.

lmao

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shaffness posted:

This is what I envy about the gays, it must be so nice to always be on the same page.

It's basically cheating and it's total bullshit.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

there had to be at least one guy disappointed they weren't feet pix

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Elephant Ambush posted:

I've been saying this for years, and we just had a guy at work ragequit after doggedly sending pictures of his dick to every chubby Hispanic girl at the site for a year. He was genuinely upset and didn't understand why one of them finally called him out for sexual harassment, he would never be mad about seeing naked girls

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
men are pretty terrible yeah

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Most guys don't have the experience to understand how much context, volume, and so on changes the situation entirely. Like getting one rando sex pic out of the blue in your life is not the same as the lifetime of creepy poo poo like that women can get.

Just lol if you dudes think straight guys love and enjoy sexual attention period, and it can never be creepy and bad as long as it comes from women. Like try to go deeper into getting why those things can suck then "Men and women different".

Grape has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Sep 28, 2019

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Men suck so bad that they ruined getting a rando nude pic of a stranger. That is some world-class shitsucking.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

a statistically significant portion of men suck

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Kitfox88 posted:

#allpeoplesuck

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grape posted:

Most guys don't have the experience to understand how much context, volume, and so on changes the situation entirely. Like getting one rando sex pic out of the blue in your life is not the same as the lifetime of creepy poo poo like that women can get.

Just lol if you dudes think straight guys love and enjoy sexual attention period, and it can never be creepy and bad as long as it comes from women. Like try to go deeper into getting why those things can suck then "Men and women different".

no fat chicks tho

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

no fat chicks tho
srsly

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Kitfox88 posted:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kitfox88 posted:

Lol, it's not statistically significant, it's fukken most of em.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Men as a group are ok.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I say this as a man.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Just as an aside, the posts on the last page saying something to the effect of "Women? Show men attention first??? lol on what planet does that happened!" is roughly in the ballpark of that tweet where some guy doubts women enjoying sex because he's never seen it himself.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

drilldo squirt posted:

Men as a group are ok.

Nah. And I"m a man. We're trash as a whole. Don't send dick pics k?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hairy feet pics still ok.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Grape posted:

Just as an aside, the posts on the last page saying something to the effect of "Women? Show men attention first??? lol on what planet does that happened!" is roughly in the ballpark of that tweet where some guy doubts women enjoying sex because he's never seen it himself.

kudos for finding a way to say this that doesn't sound like you're tooting your own dick, i couldn't think of one

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Doc Hawkins posted:

kudos for finding a way to say this that doesn't sound like you're tooting your own dick, i couldn't think of one

I'm tooting my own dick right now.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm sorry you're trash, but I'm not and neither are most men.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
your trash, I’m sorry this is how you found out

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

ty for elevating dick pic discussion with the terrible horny overlap of 'heh, everyone really wants to bang 14-year olds, only cowards deny it amirite' and 'i am dirt mistress, I am a worm, please someone step on my balls'

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Everyone who isn't me, loving sucks

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

ElGroucho posted:

Everyone who isn't me, loving sucks

And everyone else really loving sucks.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm sorry you're trash, but I'm not and neither are most men.

LOL. #notallmen amirite? gently caress off liberal. I'm not trash but most men are.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

all men are as bad as my posting

and woo boy, that's pretty awful

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
on paper, as a concept, men were kinda a decent concept, but the execution fuckin blows and we need to just scrap the whole lot and start all over from scratch

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Elephant Ambush posted:

LOL. #notallmen amirite? gently caress off liberal. I'm not trash but most men are.

ur trash

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this derail sucks go back to doing funny stuff

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm enjoying it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

It is pretty funny how people spin the self-deprecation so hard they wind up back at "men and women are basically completely different organisms"