Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I cant believe he really thinks he did those things. He always makes it out like he got bequeathed the worst economy but things were actually great when he got it. Too bad chuds are just to misinformed to have any idea what the reality of the situation is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

ManBoyChef posted:

I cant believe he really thinks he did those things. He always makes it out like he got bequeathed the worst economy but things were actually great when he got it. Too bad chuds are just to misinformed to have any idea what the reality of the situation is

Things weren't great, but they certainly weren't the Mad Max/Thunderdome bullshit he's making them out to be.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

teen witch posted:

Look, we’ve had some setbacks due to budget restrains, this past week? Y’all are welcome

If yall can do us this favor of bringing trump down I think you deserve a day in your honor, how's the end of october looking for yous?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
USPOL 2020: Ended In Ashes

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Things weren't great, but they certainly weren't the Mad Max/Thunderdome bullshit he's making them out to be.

things arent great now. most people cant deal with a 400 dollar emergency in "the best economy"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Herstory Begins Now posted:

If yall can do us this favor of bringing trump down I think you deserve a day in your honor, how's the end of october looking for yous?

took me a sec but excellent

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Strange Poon posted:

A whistleblower uncovered poo poo Super Cop Mueller couldn't squeeze out of some bootlickers.

Lol if you’re still in denial that Mueller was tanking the investigation into Trump.

There’s been obvious, out in the open criming multiple times a week from Trump.

Mueller spent 2 full years “investigating” and refused to give any direct quotes about Trump being a criminal.

Less than a week into impeachment investigations starting, and even more super obvious Russia collusion poo poo comes out.

Mueller needs to be subpoenaed and possibly face trial for corruption/obstructing justice himself.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

RasperFat posted:

Lol if you’re still in denial that Mueller was tanking the investigation into Trump.

Mueller spent 2 full years “investigating” and refused to give any direct quotes about Trump being a criminal.

Less than a week into impeachment investigations starting, and even more super obvious Russia collusion poo poo comes out.

Mueller needs to be subpoenaed and possibly face trial for corruption/obstructing justice himself.

Yeah I didn't really have any evidence prior but I'm coming around to this.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I clicked on it but whatever was supposed to be shown to me didn't work. It was just a page with a picture of some guy on it and nothing else to click on.

The bullet casing with Trumps name on it that for some reason Breitbart are now advertising... that is certainly a thing that can be.... interpreted.

Did Breitbart just order his loving capping? The irresponsible fucks, they're gonna cause violence. But hey that's probably just what they want in the interim; they may have gone back to a long-game strat now, like the fringe lunatics they should be.

Apologies if this is completely wrong due to me completely missing some context due to being unable to view the original whatever "click on it" was referring to.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
I am surprised the republican Mueller did nothing useful and stalled an investigation for two years.

Surprised I tell you!!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

ManBoyChef posted:

It's not necessarily they are mis informed. Even if they know they don't care. Racist White Supremecist President is doing cruel things is all they care about so he can say or do whatever as long as he is furthering that. They'll just use the economy as points to try to justify Trump.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ManBoyChef posted:

The saddest part in all this is that a bunch of chuds will believe him. Little do they know he has a full pair of pampers while hes making this video.

this fanfiction is getting cringy, you guys

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/Gundlefinger16/status/1178039122621059078

I wish they would eat Graham alive on Face the Nation

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Mueller wasn’t going to do anything to jeopardize the massive expansion of Executive power under his good boss Dubya

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

this fanfiction is getting cringy, you guys

Oh look! Our resident rape apologist chud is back!

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Cactus posted:

I clicked on it but whatever was supposed to be shown to me didn't work. It was just a page with a picture of some guy on it and nothing else to click on.

The bullet casing with Trumps name on it that for some reason Breitbart are now advertising... that is certainly a thing that can be.... interpreted.

Did Breitbart just order his loving capping? The irresponsible fucks, they're gonna cause violence. But hey that's probably just what they want in the interim; they may have gone back to a long-game strat now, like the fringe lunatics they should be.

Apologies if this is completely wrong due to me completely missing some context due to being unable to view the original whatever "click on it" was referring to.

It's just an ad for a very, very poorly thought out Trump- and gun-themed collectible.

Breitbart has not turned on Trump, and they're not threatening him. The people who sell Trump themed novelties probably thought they had a sure winner with the combination of "Trump", "guns", and "45", and were too dumb to think through all the implications. That's all.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

RuanGacho posted:

Yeah I didn't really have any evidence prior but I'm coming around to this.

The main evidence I go on is that when he was actually in power the last time, he helped a Republican President avoid the law for an illegal torture scheme.

It was melting my brain that anyone trusted him to do anything even resembling responsible when it came to another Republican President.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

trump wasn't a lonely muslim young man he could entrap so mueller was at a loss as to what to do.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.
Nice

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!

Herstory Begins Now posted:

People are pretty sure that Trump thinks a witch hunt is actually where you are being hunted by witches

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I figured having a day off golfing would cool him down a bit but Trump appears to be having himself an evening.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

I find this to be a bit awkward, to be quite honest. The worst elements of Trump would be horrid however they were oriented and utilized, I can't support doing the same thing but from another political angle or with another strategy in mind.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

I just now noticed the shadowy figure behind the tree. Is that supposed to be Obama with those ears or what? Also love the moon labeled Trump Hunt.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178076844135976966

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

The Super-Id posted:

I just now noticed the shadowy figure behind the tree. Is that supposed to be Obama with those ears or what? Also love the moon labeled Trump Hunt.

Of course the shadow is Obama.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Space Gopher posted:

It's just an ad for a very, very poorly thought out Trump- and gun-themed collectible.

Breitbart has not turned on Trump, and they're not threatening him. The people who sell Trump themed novelties probably thought they had a sure winner with the combination of "Trump", "guns", and "45", and were too dumb to think through all the implications. That's all.

There was an article with a picture of CNN's Jake Tapper underneath the ad for ammunition.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Siri, show me desperation

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1178082039792312320?s=20

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bahahaha!

Of course it's from TheFederalist

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
They better get to the bottom of this Hillary thing soon, they’re running out of time before it becomes irrelevant.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

President Hillary is really in for it now!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/status/1178032226061168641?s=20

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

eke out posted:

i think he needs to convince more than one person to get 2/3 of the senate to back him on the 25th

Turtles aren't people :smuggo:

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Big hearty LMAO at anyone who thinks they aren't going under the bus

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

eke out posted:

i think he needs to convince more than one person to get 2/3 of the senate to back him on the 25th

It would be Hilarious to watch though.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

eke out posted:

Pence can just keep declaring Trump unfit every three days to two weeks forever

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

RasperFat posted:

Im with you on this. I have a feeling that a lot of stuff "got past" mueller

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

RasperFat posted:

lol, this is silly.

His scope was narrowly defined to the Russia election interference issue and anything suggesting Trump was a part of this. There have been multiple times he said "oh, I may have found an unrelated crime, hey you guys in this other department start investigating this." And at least once it was reported he saw something he thought was related to his probe and his bosses said "nope it isn't yoink, we'll take that one and look into it."

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Dammerung posted:

I find this to be a bit awkward, to be quite honest. The worst elements of Trump would be horrid however they were oriented and utilized, I can't support doing the same thing but from another political angle or with another strategy in mind.

I find that playing by the rules kinda fails with chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

:lol: if this is all they've got after several days of a near-constant torrent of terrible news. This desperate flailing is making it easier for me to convince myself that this might really be It.