Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaj
Apr 30, 2006
Im going through a stroke right now because the conspiracy part of my brain is in over drive and none of this may comprehensible but hear me out:

1. Trumps current scandal, in essence, is due to his pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political rival, and then his own abuse of the classification system to hide such behavior.

2. Trump and the Republicans defend this behavior by saying that Biden/Democrats have done the same thing.

In particular they point to Senate Democrats going to Ukraine and asking why the Ukrainian investigations related to Manafort that were a subject the Mueller probe were being shut down.

Is it possible that the investigations into Manafort in Ukraine were not shut down due to domestic considerations, but because of direct pressure from Trump? And that Trump THEN had those conversations also classified?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
John Kelly is trying to keep his name out of this I bet

https://twitter.com/benpershing/status/1178100912457474048

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1178103548141195264?s=21

:hmmyes:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
confirmed, Michael Moore is in cahoots with Breitbart

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1178102660823683072

Was Nixon such an enormous narcissist that he truly thought he was the victim or was he just really mad that he got in trouble?

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Is it weird to not believe him?

I’m torn between Google’s lovely algorithms promoting white nationalism and the police’s long entwinement with racism and am legitimately unsure which is more likely in this case.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
gently caress yeah buttery males are back!

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

ACAB, but I can believe that (a) the connection between white nationalism and cops is strong enough for Google to "if you like this, you'll also like that" these ads onto Breitbart, and (b) the LAPD is not smart or technically savvy enough to know how to prevent that from happening.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

RasperFat posted:

I’m torn between Google’s lovely algorithms promoting white nationalism and the police’s long entwinement with racism and am legitimately unsure which is more likely in this case.

Porque no los dos?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Was Nixon such an enormous narcissist that he truly thought he was the victim or was he just really mad that he got in trouble?

He did think he was the victim but he was more of a paranoiac than a narcissist.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1178106375957811200

lmfao

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

RasperFat posted:

Why does Google have Breitbart as a customer?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Something about money

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Is going six hours without a drink really enough to be called sobering up?

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

pseudorandom name posted:

Why does Google have Breitbart as a customer?

why wouldn't they? they run the biggest white supremacist video network in world after all

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Has all the fight gone out of him? Is it bad that I feel a little sad? It wouldn't be pleasant to see if it was the case.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So who actually wrote this tweet because I don’t believe for a moment he’s capable.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Okay so Giuliani knows he’s absolutely hosed. Wonder if he can convince his boss (nope)

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I hope trump is sad and doesnt sleep good.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1178102660823683072

"Victim of historic proportions" sounds like fat shaming

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I feel like he's trying to threaten civil war if they don't let them go and also persecute their enemies.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

cr0y posted:

I hope trump is sad and doesnt sleep good.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s averaged like 4 hours of sleep a night for the past 3 years.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
:lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidlnoll/status/1177961615582474240

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
Anyone who thinks the GOP will do anything but obstruct and run air cover for Trump is delusional

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s averaged like 4 hours of sleep a night for the past 3 years.

This might be my imagination, but I remember him bragging years ago about how he only sleeps 6 hours a night and that sleep is for losers.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

DrNutt posted:

Porque no los dos?

Comedy option: Both the people that apply to be cops and at the police station itself commonly visit Breitbart, so Google amalgamated the info and auto advertised

Everyone is guilty.

Including Google who apparently does ad business with Breitbart. Which should hopefully get some backlash because of this story.

“Don’t be evil” lol

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
It would be incredible if one of the transcripts we get out of that server proves this

https://mobile.twitter.com/11tulips/status/1177904110412222466

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I see it took just over 4 days for Nothing Matters to begin to re-infest the thread.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Tuff Scrote posted:

Anyone who thinks the GOP will do anything but obstruct and run air cover for Trump is delusional
Aside from Graham none has bothered though and it's been four full days.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The proof is that there's a new revision of the document and then a screen shot of what appears to be a completely different type of document specifying first hand knowledge only. Suspiciously they didn't provide the entire document of the old version.

(It's The Federalist, so given that info, it's probably full bullshit)

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

They've found their talking points. Just before the Sunday shows. Huzzah!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

pacerhimself posted:

The proof is that there's a new revision of the document and then a screen shot of what appears to be a completely different type of document specifying first hand knowledge only. Suspiciously they didn't provide the entire document of the old version.

The Federalist could report that the sky was blue and I’d suspect it’s probably full bullshit.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

pacerhimself posted:

It did its job and got retweeted by trump.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The Federalist could report that the sky was blue and I’d suspect it’s probably full bullshit.
If the Federalist says the sky is blue, you know it's raining.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

people want so badly to come in here and spread the "nothing matters" bullshit, they should all just go gently caress off

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Charlz Guybon posted:

It would be incredible if one of the transcripts we get out of that server proves this

That probably happened and man it's loving grim

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I really hope Kushner goes down, because he's not a State Department official or an official government member, it'll be even worse if they dig up that he did something.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Does Kushner wear ill-fitting suits to, as it were, fit in?

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Wilbur Swain posted:

Does Kushner wear ill-fitting suits to, as it were, fit in?

That suit has the fit of a women's raincoat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I'd live to see Kush get perpwalked and have to see Ivanka sit through a bunch of WEAK BRAINED KUSHNER (WHO BEGGED ME TO LET HIM MARRY IVANKA) MISREPRESENTED HIS IMPORTANCE IN MY ADMINISTRATION. KNEW HE WAS A LOSER FROM THE START! Tweets.