Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Tears In A Vial posted:

wait, that's the Crazy Little Party Girl kid?

yes and he's actively having a mental breakdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

Why does he have the world's shittiest map of Europe tattooed on his upper arm??

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

deadking posted:

Why does he have the world's shittiest map of Europe tattooed on his upper arm??

Meth is a helluva drug.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

deadking posted:

why does anyone have lovely tattoos? mental illness and stupidity.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Is there like a universal law that no face tattoo can ever be well executed or what

The artists good enough to do good face tattoos almost always have waiting lists months long, and a lot of the designs people want would take more than one session. They are also more likely to refuse to do face tattoos on someone who isn't already heavily tattooed.

Rich people and idiots don't want to wait that long or be told no, so they book in with the kind of artists who will do a single-session walk-in face tattoo no questions asked.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

rockcity posted:

Meth is a helluva drug.

I'm gonna go with heroin and the occasional line of coke on this one. He looks too good there for it to be meth.

He probably also does meth though.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This one time I was drinking at a bar and Aaron Carter came stumbling from the bathroom. I guess he needed a quiet place to do drugs or was just too high to realize the venue he was performing at was next door.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Why not both?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
The Carter’s are very not well

https://news.avclub.com/things-have-gotten-extremely-ugly-between-the-carter-br-1838238144

Hard to poke fun at a dude having a severe mental health episode.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

teen witch posted:

https://news.avclub.com/things-have-gotten-extremely-ugly-between-the-carter-br-1838238144

Easy to make fun of mega rich celebrities devouring each other.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

teen witch posted:

quote:

Even so, police may confiscate his 500-plus firearms under California Red Flag laws.

Please do :ohdear:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I remember being concerned for him when I saw his behavior in this.

It's fascinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCRs0Ic3FI

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento has a new favorite as of 10:20 on Sep 29, 2019

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This looks like Susan Boyle.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath posted:

This guy seriously needs all his guns taken away, stat.

Initially I thought you were talking about actual guns and thought "yeah that's probably a good idea, Nick Carter is bonkers" but then I realized you were talking about a tattoo gun and the monstrosity that is that tattoo.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Captioned “my two dads” so technical issues aside I think it’s pretty tasteless to have a tat of your one dad fisting your other dad.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Labes for days posted:

Captioned “my two dads” so technical issues aside I think it’s pretty tasteless to have a tat of your one dad fisting your other dad.

I’m 100% in love with the concept, 50% in love with the execution and like -a trillion% ok with the caption.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
jim hensons famous sleeve cactus

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Koburn posted:

jim hensons famous sleeve cactus

no seriously what is that

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

deadking posted:

How did I not notice that before? :psyduck:

It looks like Europe is bent backwards around Germany, so Poland etc. is to the west. And Scandinavia is just kind of...up...there? It's an island now I guess.

RIP France, lost in the Carter Co-location Disaster of 2019. :rip: :france:

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Labes for days posted:

My first thought was "why is Jesus playing with Kermit?" but that's more on me than the tattoo to be fair.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

a fatguy bald spot posted:

no seriously what is that

Looks like it's based on this image so...the world's worst drawing of a watch?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I was gonna inquire about the fuzzy testicle tucked up his sleeve, but you beat me to it

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

teen witch posted:

I’m 100% in love with the concept, 50% in love with the execution and like -a trillion% ok with the caption.

Henson is so loving cool it saves the tattoo, but the wrist testicle is terrible.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

hyperhazard posted:

Looks like it's based on this image so...the world's worst drawing of a watch?

Owen Wilson voice: Wow

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Atreiden posted:

My first thought was "why is Jesus playing with Kermit?" but that's more on me than the tattoo to be fair.

So you’re Catholic?

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Atreiden posted:

Oh no, I thought the same thing at first. It really is that bad of a tattoo.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Ed Sheeran, as well as being the human equivalent of your auntie's slightly smelly cardigan, is also just covered in the dumbest tattoos

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Memento posted:

Ed Sheeran, as well as being the human equivalent of your auntie's slightly smelly cardigan, is also just covered in the dumbest tattoos

what the gently caress

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I loving hate Ed Sheeran with his weird plastic paddy shite and Saoirse Ronan intentionally tattooing "Galway Grill" on him will never not be funny to me

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Posting Ed Sheeran is cheating. I think he WANTS to be on bad tattoo lists.

His body is basically a canvas version of the video of that awful collaboration song between him and Justin Bieber, which is "bad" on purpose but comes off as really insincere and manufactured:

https://youtu.be/y83x7MgzWOA

A bloo bloo bloo, I don't like fancy parties, woh is me, a bloo bloo bloo

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

His body is basically a canvas version of the video of that awful collaboration song between him and Justin Bieber, which is "bad" on purpose but comes off as really insincere and manufactured:

MBMBAM recently did a segment on Sheeran's Heinz Catchup tattoo. I guess Heinz did a limited run of tribute bottles that were made to look like their logo ON SHEERAN'S FLESH.

:barf:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Railing Kill posted:

MBMBAM recently did a segment on Sheeran's Heinz Catchup tattoo. I guess Heinz did a limited run of tribute bottles that were made to look like their logo ON SHEERAN'S FLESH.

:barf:

Ugh yeah don't remind me

Ed Sheeran always has the face of a man who just pooped his pants on purpose and really enjoyed it

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

He played a self-deprecating version of himself in Yesterday, and it was a rare instance of it not really working. It felt too forced to be endearing, plus you just get reminded about his music which doesn't help matters.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I hate being reminded that Ed Sheeran exists

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

EL BROMANCE posted:

He played a self-deprecating version of himself in Yesterday, and it was a rare instance of it not really working. It felt too forced to be endearing, plus you just get reminded about his music which doesn't help matters.

Forced, insincere self-deprecation is basically Ed Sheeran's brand.

Iron Crowned posted:

I hate being reminded that Ed Sheeran exists

Constant Spotify ads with his face on them won't loving LET ME FORGET

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Ugh yeah don't remind me

Ed Sheeran always has the face of a man who just pooped his pants on purpose and really enjoyed it

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Shoehead posted:

I loving hate Ed Sheeran with his weird plastic paddy shite and Saoirse Ronan intentionally tattooing "Galway Grill" on him will never not be funny to me

Saoirse Ronan Misspelled Ed Sheeran's Tattoo On Purpose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=uzZ86fmnWFE

I've always enjoyed Saoirse, she's a great actress, and that's a funny story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Memento posted:

The lion tattoo is so bad. Doesn't another celebrity have a terrible lion tattoo? Maybe I'm just thinking of this one. I can't remember, I try to forget about him when possible.

Apparently Cara Delevingne got "eyes on the back of her head"

Except its on her neck and they're whatever the opposite of crosseyed is. Oof.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

This is like, the definition of vapid. Talking about some "party". Its like the most corporate-produced nonsense crap I've ever heard. Ugh.

Reminds me of that Nickleback song singing about how cool it'd be to be rich, because like, we're poor. Except they're already a successful band!