Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Moon Atari posted:

Psychiatrists and other mental health professionals only try to "cure" problems if they see it as a possibility. When such an outcome is obviously hopeless they simply try to make the condition more bearable, providing comfort etc.

Pilliotive care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Moon Slayer posted:

Prescribe or recommend?

Proscribed, he had just undergone a fedora-removal surgery and it was the equivalent of "my doctor said I wouldn't get so many nosebleeds if I'd keep my finger out of there."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Moon Atari posted:

Psychiatrists and other mental health professionals only try to "cure" problems if they see it as a possibility. When such an outcome is obviously hopeless they simply try to make the condition more bearable, providing comfort etc.

Yeah, that happened to me when I complained about my enormous penis.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, that happened to me when I complained about my enormous penis.

Pfft buddy, you think you got problems

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Pilliotive care

I :lol:d

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Body pillows really do help a lot of people sleep more comfortably.

You don't need to get the sexy blushing underage anthropomorphic machine gun pillowcase.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

90s Cringe Rock posted:

You don't need to get the sexy blushing underage anthropomorphic machine gun pillowcase.

WA2000-chan is there to summon John Wick to fight the Boogeyman.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
There is NOTHING weird about having a Keanu Reeves body pillow signed personally by Keanu Reeves.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Can you get personalized body pillows? Coz I know I few people that wouldn't appreciate an Outrail body pillow for Christmas.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's not an anime body pillow it's a collectable action figure bolster

Real talk bolsters can help some people sleep better

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

90s Cringe Rock posted:

There is NOTHING weird about having a Keanu Reeves body pillow signed personally by Alex Winter.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Outrail posted:

Can you get personalized body pillows? Coz I know I few people that wouldn't appreciate an Outrail body pillow for Christmas.

buddy, with the print on demand power of cafepress, you can get your rear end printed on literally any cut fashion or design of pillowcase. you'll be drenched in uncomfortable fluids around the world with our worldwide overnight rocketshipping (min order 100000000 pcs)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

90s Cringe Rock posted:

There is NOTHING weird about having a Keanu Reeves body pillow signed personally by Keanu Reeves.

Why the gently caress did I bother googling that, of course it's a real thing

(The Kickstarter campaign made nearly double its goal)

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

I probably should have googled that before posting.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Pilliotive care

Wow :golfclap:.

I choose to believe Keanu owns one. Just stashed in a closet somewhere in his house, but he's got one.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

90s Cringe Rock posted:

I probably should have googled that before posting.

yeah you're gonna gently caress up your search history and ad preferences for all time by searching that, for a laugh. research for a joke. you're gonna mark yourself as One Of Those Guys just so your joke seems plausible.

you don't gotta. just assume the world is worser than it seems and you're halfway there.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

yeah you're gonna gently caress up your search history and ad preferences for all time by searching that, for a laugh. research for a joke. you're gonna mark yourself as One Of Those Guys just so your joke seems plausible.

you don't gotta. just assume the world is worser than it seems and you're halfway there.

eh I've searched "joseph joestar tiddy mousepad" multiple times and I haven't noticed any changes

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
If your animu pillow-chan gives you a sexy look as you recline upon her, is she giving you an under-the-shoulder waifu smoulder?

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

LibCrusher posted:

lowtax needs money

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

If your animu pillow-chan gives you a sexy look as you recline upon her, is she giving you an under-the-shoulder waifu smoulder?

Then you gain courage and hug her, becoming a bolder under-the-shoulder waifu smoulder holder.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wow :golfclap:.

I choose to believe Keanu owns one. Just stashed in a closet somewhere in his house, but he's got one.

I doubt that he has one but I'd be unsurprised if he signed one

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

90s Cringe Rock posted:

This was it exactly. It was for creating better sleep patterns to help out with some sleep issues exactly, the prescription was for a body pillow not a Japanese waifu one.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Arivia posted:

This was it exactly. It was for creating better sleep patterns to help out with some sleep issues exactly, the prescription was for a body pillow not a Japanese waifu one.

I mean... Might as well.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Arivia posted:

You should shop around for a better doctor

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
There are a large number of "ironic" dakimakura designs, so you can not just be the weirdo that owns a body pillow with a come-hither expression, but the weirdo that owns a Preston Garvey or Shrek body pillow.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dareon posted:

There are a large number of "ironic" dakimakura designs, so you can not just be the weirdo that owns a body pillow with a come-hither expression, but the weirdo that owns a Preston Garvey or Shrek body pillow.

Or you can just buy a plain one and walmart and not be a weirdo?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Rust Martialis posted:

Then you gain courage and hug her, becoming a bolder under-the-shoulder waifu smoulder holder.

Unlike a meat feemayl, as you grow bolder she doesn't get colder. Also thank gently caress she can't get any older!

If you smush her in half and gild her, she might be a golder folder bolder under-the-shoulder waifu smolder holder.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i barely know her

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Facebook Aunt posted:

Sure, but where's the fun in that.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Facebook Aunt posted:

That's not fun

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Doesn't help that there's significant overlap between horny lonely weebs and the clinically depressed.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

You should shop around for a better doctor

Why? Side sleeping is an actual good sleep technique.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I like scissoring things. Pillows, ladies, whatever.

I also have back problems and tbh sometime a big pillow between my legs helps, although I try to replace it with nubile androgynous polymaths.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Unlike a meat feemayl, as you grow bolder she doesn't get colder. Also thank gently caress she can't get any older!

If you smush her in half and gild her, she might be a golder folder bolder under-the-shoulder waifu smolder holder.

Just keep her out of damp areas like Holland, or she'll become a polder molder golder folder bolder under-the-shoulder waifu smolder holder. That's what I told'er.

Truce?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Dareon posted:

Sure, but where's the fun in that.

Not launching yourself out of bed in the morning because you woke up millimeters away from a ghoulish anime face is pretty fun.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Also, until I was 12, I couldn't sleep on my side. I had to sleep on my back, because otherwise a very creatively-named monster named Badmonster would "eat my back." I would have sleep paralysis nightmares about Badmonster; he either looked like The Penguin with a 1970s Zenith black and white TV set to static for a head, or a large finger wearing a vest, or a giant TV static cube that danced. He would slice my back open, peel my skin apart, and feast on my juicy red back meats.

I forgot why I brought this up. Anyways, I don't have nightmares anymore.

E: oh, I brought it because of side-sleeping. Anyways, I can do that now!

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 19:43 on Sep 30, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Rust Martialis posted:

Just keep her out of damp areas like Holland, or she'll become a polder molder golder folder bolder under-the-shoulder waifu smolder holder. That's what I told'er.

Truce?

Yeah, you win!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

E: oh my god awful app hosed up bad

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Arivia posted:

Why? Side sleeping is an actual good sleep technique.

Woosh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
those body pillows are p comfy and just having a normal, pillow-looking one is perfectly acceptable

it's putting an anime girl cover on it or getting one of the ones with gently caress holes on it that makes you a big weird

e: cuddling with a Mosin Nagant on the other hand is amazing