Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ryde posted:

I really really want the right to have to explain why you shouldn’t impeach a president for perjury.

Don't be shy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Mercury Ballistic posted:

So what is the actual crime Barr may have committed with all this sneaking around overseas? Serious question, it looks sketchy as hell, but is it a crime?

What are the odds any of these guys are held accountable?

Pretty sure our Attorney General (tasked with prosecuting domestic Federal crimes (HA!)) has no loving business slinking around to ask foreign governments and their intelligence agencies to gently caress around with our country's government and its intelligence agencies for sake of our orange wet president.

Otteration fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Oct 1, 2019

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

I still don’t know what they’re hoping to achieve here. That the Muller report was made up garbage?

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

ryde posted:

I really really want the right to have to explain why you shouldn’t impeach a president for perjury.

They will do it without a hint of irony and they will accept it and move on.

I mean the same people who shared memes of Obama effigies being lynched and burned are now talking about respecting the office of president.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rabble posted:

I still don’t know what they’re hoping to achieve here. That the Muller report was made up garbage?

i think they are desperate to come up with some kind of "the dems are the real corrupt baddies/traitors" line.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Ok so who all is loving off to Europe all of a sudden? I am sure this is all totally above board and not at all shady as ever living gently caress.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

the writers are getting lazy this season, recycling old characters to fill time until the season finale.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Rabble posted:

they're trying to clear Russia to justify lifting sanctions which will get trump tower moscow out of development hell, or, that's what it feels like it's going to come down to.

Aeolusdallas
Mar 2, 2016

Bugsy posted:

I cant imagine that marrying your cousin improves family relations either.

Marrying a second cousin is not particularly notable

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffSharlet/status/1177959580019634176

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Rudy is on TV, one of the usual assholes is watching Fox news at the gym

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

the AK-47. The most American of guns.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Winkle-Daddy posted:

they're trying to clear Russia to justify lifting sanctions which will get trump tower moscow out of development hell, or, that's what it feels like it's going to come down to.

This

It's always been about putting his name on a tower in Moscow. He really is that much of a narcissist.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

Ask him what he thinks about the President being removed from office into a jail cell in under 12 months

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Rabble posted:

they deliberately mix up the standards of proof and evidence in the various phases of a criminal investigation, and they rely on the public not knowing which ones apply when. investigations are often started based on slim evidence that might not even be admissible in a trial, let alone being enough to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. but the GOP weaponizes and misstates the "fruit of the poisonous tree" doctrine to suggest that if an investigation that yielded competent evidence was based on flimsy evidence, the whole thing should be thrown out

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:mad:

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

The Glumslinger posted:

You shouldn't go to crossfit

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Wrong thread lol

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Aeolusdallas posted:

Marrying a second cousin is not particularly notable

Found the guy married to a relative

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Eschenique posted:

Which also fires 7.62x39, not .45, so :iiam:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Eschenique posted:

More about it

https://patriotdepot.com/trump-45-c...IQaAvkFEALw_wcB

quote:

Donald Trump is just as proud to have been called a deplorable as you and I were, so why not honor him in the most logical way possible? Laser-engraved with an exact replica of his signature, this cartridge comes in a classy folding felt box adorned with our classic Come and Take It logo.

Whether this is a display piece for your mantel, your desk, or a gift for somebody, there's no doubt this will inspire conversation from anybody who sees it - whether they love you or hate you for it. Honestly, I don't know which I'd enjoy more!

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1178843532351680512

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1178845838350700545

lol

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

quote:

Whether this is a display piece for your mantel, your desk, or a gift for somebody, there's no doubt this will inspire conversation from anybody who sees it - whether they love you or hate you for it. Honestly, I don't know which I'd enjoy more!

Imaging being so pathetically lonely you would welcome conversation with people who hate you.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

"These people are so corrupt, and they're terrible at it. They don't have any of the nice things that Trump has."

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
So Barr, Pompeo et all are basically trying to get anyone official to stand with them to create a credible counter narrative right?

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they're trying to get in touch with some other far right fascists to see what the next move is. I really have believed, since the news about Cambridge Analytica dropped that there is a collaborative effort (and not just the usual passive one where their interests happen to be the same so they don't need to coordinate) to try and undermine what's left of democracy in the west, and other countries, for their own benefit, and so the oligarchs and fascists tried to close ranks on us. I don't think billionaires and fascists are all that bright, so I'm not claiming it's some James Bond Movie Villain Cabal, but I do think they tried and they are still likely actively trying to figure out what to do after realizing they put their hopes on the likes of Donald Trump and Boris Johnson.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This is the angriest cat I've ever seen

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

Yikes, if only someone loved him enough to get him to stop.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

Kurieg posted:

"These people are so corrupt, and they're terrible at it. They don't have any of the nice things that Trump has."

Jesus, Giuliani looks terrible. He's another head injury away from turning into Lord Voldemort.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This is the angriest cat I've ever seen

We should all usefully accept 1/10 of that anger.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Someone made a bullet with Trump’s name on it? Perhaps the FBI should investigate that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

if this is their counter narrative, they hosed up big. again.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
poo poo is so amazing to everyone who remembers year after year of frankly well oiled republican messaging

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He sounds terrible, like he had a stroke or something. Why’s he going on tv so much?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Of note: still virtually zero members of congress aside from the same three stooges going to bat for trump with any energy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He sounds terrible, like he had a stroke or something. Why’s he going on tv so much?

unironically rudy is probably a bigger narcissist than trump

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

17% of GOP saying it's good enough is real bad for him. The process has barely begun and nearly a fifth of republicans saying it's good enough to kick him out? A guy who lost the popular vote by 3 million and barely won the electoral can't withstand loses anywhere near that.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"Giuliani begins his Hannity interview by pushing a conspiracy theory about Obama and Hillary Clinton colluding with Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump in January 2017 -- which doesn't make much sense since the presidential election had come and gone by then"

Text from the twit above. Yay. Happy happy.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Clancy brain in me makes me wonder if the goon squad is travelling Europe looking to get an attack of some sort staged here to take the heat off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Remember the drunk Sam Nunberg interview?

This is better.