Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cr0y posted:

Remember the drunk Sam Nunberg interview?

This is better.

i mean this basicaly all of them now. like any chud defending them right now is nunberging it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

cr0y posted:

Remember the drunk Sam Nunberg interview?

This is better.
No way. Wasn't Nunberg actively getting calls/messages while being interviewed to knock it off?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Wark Say posted:

No way. Wasn't Nunberg actively getting calls/messages while being interviewed to knock it off?

Yeah and he chugged while rolling his eyes. That poo poo was classic and I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for that idiot motherfucker.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

mdemone posted:

Yeah and he chugged while rolling his eyes. That poo poo was classic and I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for that idiot motherfucker.

Jonah Hill should play him in the movie.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

mdemone posted:

Agreed. That mustve been the best afternoon to be a cable news host, youre just reading the prompter and then your stage lights up like Cash Cab and Nunberg comes out coked-up to confess to a bunch of crimes

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Everything from Biden inadvertently setting up Trump for impeachment to Trump and Giuliani trying to “investigate” no doubt based on some chuds Twitter theories are perfection.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yronic heroism posted:

Everything from Biden inadvertently setting up Trump for impeachment to Trump and Giuliani trying to “investigate” no doubt based on some chuds Twitter theories are perfection.

like its just amazing, like herstory said, these assholes used to be the masters of media and now they are just saying insane poo poo and hoping it sticks. like Barr is literally trying to find anyone with bad info on IC so he can keep his bosses weird worm brained idea alive.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
I'm just paranoid that people will fall for it at this point.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

Clancy brain in me makes me wonder if the goon squad is travelling Europe looking to get an attack of some sort staged here to take the heat off.

They're getting everybody out of the White House so Trump can drop a bomb on it, to destroy the top secret server full of crime transcripts.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
You'd think the DA could read which way the wind was blowing, but apparently not

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1178860356912996352

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Eschenique posted:

the AK-47. The most American of guns.

With a star above it that i'm sure would be red if it wasn't in silhouette.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Charlz Guybon posted:

You'd think the DA could read which way the wind was blowing, but apparently not

The US Attorney is the federal prosecutor there. That’s the guy trump fired Preet Bharara for.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Charlz Guybon posted:

Its not the DA. Its a US Attorney, appointed by and serving at the pleasure of Trump, announcing he will help Trump to oppose the DA.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
How many levels of double down are we on by now?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Rabble posted:

ThanosWasRight
May 12, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol funny that Giuliani even has to admit his own corruption accusation against makes zero sense considering the Bidens are known for not exactly being super wealthy individuals.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
I wonder how Flynn is feeling about breaking his cooperation deal at this point?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Skex posted:

I wonder how Flynn is feeling about breaking his cooperation deal at this point?

Wow I totally forget that he still isn't settled. Where did that end up?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Looks like they won’t be able to put Stacey Dash on the Ginyu Force.

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1178718662695542784?s=21

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

She's a conservative rear end in a top hat but I bet whoever she slapped probably deserved it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

She's a conservative rear end in a top hat but I bet whoever she slapped probably deserved it

Why do you say that?

Xaiter
Dec 16, 2007

Everything is AWESOME!

Nuke this joke from orbit, edit's right there.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

bird cooch posted:

Wow I totally forget that he still isn't settled. Where did that end up?

Well after the GOP successfully spun the Mueller report he fired his original legal team and hired some Fox News commentator who was pushing the deep state conspiracy nonsense and then blew up the governments case on another conspirator. Probably thinking that he'd get a pardon.

I'd imagine that the judge who basically told him that he'd better go back and figure out something else he could narc about isn't going to take too kindly to his actions.

I personally hope they throw the whole law library at him.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1178871189600641024?s=20

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Anyone else feel like Moscow Mitch sees the writing on the table at this point and almost wants to get the impeachment over so that if need be they can get an actual strong Republican candidate on the ticket instead of those that are primarying Trump right now. With Mitch allowing schumers resolution to go through last week with no objection, and then today saying he'd allow an impeachment trial to commence without objection. It almost is as if he knows this info is pretty damning and he's all for getting Trump out, letting whomever takeover for 12 months(Pence or Pelosi) and then getting a real RNC backed candidate up front and center to rival the Dems starting at the beginning of the year.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zotix posted:

Anyone else feel like Moscow Mitch sees the writing on the table at this point and almost wants to get the impeachment over so that if need be they can get an actual strong Republican candidate on the ticket instead of those that are primarying Trump right now. With Mitch allowing schumers resolution to go through last week with no objection, and then today saying he'd allow an impeachment trial to commence without objection. It almost is as if he knows this info is pretty damning and he's all for getting Trump out, letting whomever takeover for 12 months(Pence or Pelosi) and then getting a real RNC backed candidate up front and center to rival the Dems starting at the beginning of the year.

Probably not.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Zotix posted:

Absolutely not. A third of the republicans in the senate voting to remove Trump from office would cause an irreparable schism.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

Zotix posted:

You do know he is squarely in the middle of the Russia poo poo right? Like Deripaska opened an aluminum plant in his state tied to it.

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

Clancy brain in me makes me wonder if the goon squad is travelling Europe looking to get an attack of some sort staged here to take the heat off.

I don’t really think it’s Clancy brain at this point. Just loving LOL at the people in this thread that poo poo on anyone who suggested Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses in 2020.

We’re through the looking glass here people. I’d even argue that anyone who DOESN’T think he’s going to try and stage something to, or flat out refuse for some other reason, to leave office is delusional.

Trump is gonna go for broke here. Hope poo poo’s still intact enough by whenever that time comes around.

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

Zotix posted:

Mitch knows that stonewalling an impeachment trial in Congress is political suicide - public opinion would wreck the GOP. In case impeachment does occur, they will definitely let the trial proceed, and then likely give hall passes to unsafe senators but not remove Trump.

So right now the attorney general, secretary of state and Seb Gorka somehow are all in Rome following up on Mifsud and the origin of the info provided to Papadopoulos. They obviously see something there and it's gonna be central to their strategy going forwards.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ham posted:

Mitch knows that stonewalling an impeachment trial in Congress is political suicide - public opinion would wreck the GOP. In case impeachment does occur, they will definitely let the trial proceed, and then likely give hall passes to unsafe senators but not remove Trump.

So right now the attorney general, secretary of state and Seb Gorka somehow are all in Rome following up on Mifsud and the origin of the info provided to Papadopoulos. They obviously see something there and it's gonna be central to their strategy going forwards.

Okay, isn't the Misfud guy like completely made up from the deranged mind of one coffee boy though?

Are they just going to find a random dude and pay him to be Misfud? What the gently caress could they possibly be up to?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I have to respect the grift 🤷

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

I ignored the first iteration of this when it hit my mailbox, but I did in fact write “Eat poo poo, you fascist cunts.” on the second one.

Their tactic wasn’t surprising. I was surprised I still had postage stamps on my desk, mostly.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

cr0y posted:

No, you don't have to.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

cr0y posted:

Zero respect tax:

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

Just a reminder; you do not under any circumstances “gotta hand it to ‘em”

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Ham posted:

The most likely numbers of GOP Senators voting to remove from office, in order, are:

Zero

One

Two

A huge amount, enough to actually remove him from office.

I do not believe we'll have a sizable chunk less than enough to remove, voting to remove. Trump is vindictive enough to actively campaign against them for the rest of their lives, so they only do it if the GOP is all in on opposing Trump.

The one or two are Romney (because Utah loves him and he hates Trump anyway), and Collins (who is in such deep poo poo that she may conclude that her only path to victory is opposing Trump). In both cases I think its more likely than not that they make concerned, cowardly noises about how Trump did a bad thing but that he shouldn't be removed.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Clinton is coming on Colbert soon, so get ready for crazy conspiracy tweets about the Clinton/Biden email server that is both simultaneously hammered to bits, acid-washed, bleached, and hidden safely away in Ukraine.

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

TulliusCicero posted:

Okay, isn't the Misfud guy like completely made up from the deranged mind of one coffee boy though?

Are they just going to find a random dude and pay him to be Misfud? What the gently caress could they possibly be up to?

Mifsud is a real person that was involved with the Russia stuff from the start. Reportedly he was the go between with George Papadopoulos.

NYT: Joseph Mifsud, Key to Russia Inquiry, Gets Moment in the Spotlight

NYT posted:

He is an otherwise obscure Maltese professor with sketchy academic credentials who has stayed out of public view for more than a year and a half. But on Wednesday, Joseph Mifsud was briefly given a high-profile supporting role at Robert S. Mueller III’s congressional appearance, with his name coming up at least 20 times.
To Democrats, Mr. Mifsud is among the clearest links between Russia and the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election. Said by the Mueller report to have “connections to Russia” and identified by James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, as a “Russian agent,” Mr. Mifsud was a critical figure in the earliest days of the F.B.I.’s investigation and led to the bureau’s decision to open an inquiry into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
In April 2016, he told one of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers, George Papadopoulos, that Russia had thousands of emails with compromising information on Hillary Clinton, setting off a chain of events that eventually led to Mr. Mueller’s investigation.

He disappeared afterwards and it turned out he's now living under an assumed identity in Rome. Republicans have been setting off conspiracy theories about him fuelled by his disappearance, basically arguing he's a plant by the US intelligence community.

The fact that Barr, Pomepeo and now Gorka are loving around in Rome in the middle of this poo poo storm is likely an attempt to employ this as a way to extinguish the drive for impeachment if they can convince people the origin of the Russia investigation was through the previous administration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caros
May 14, 2008

Rabble posted: