Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

im trumpan and im thinking of getting a deli sandwich delivered at like midnight which is a major trmurp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CODChimera posted:

thanks, already I feel a lot better

every time he talks, he has to draw in oxygen, which is poisonous and kills us all

trump is dying in front of us every second, as his atoms shed in front of eyes, until they're complete stardust scattered across the four corners of the universe! :twisted:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

MAKE BALOOGAN D&D MOD

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
gehzc

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fyi, Jeb! is still the third C-SPAM president and has refused to hold elections.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Dormalb Turbo

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

jeb! should run again

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Jeb!'s president of my heart! Jeb!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

remember his avocado bowls

doobies guac house

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

those two line breaks to do that *record scratch* *stop, turn* "Ahhctually, i've changed my mind" cop bullshit really is something else

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Feminition posted:

jeb! should run again

please run.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
pmurot

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://www.theonion.com/when-youre-feeling-low-just-remember-ill-be-dead-in-ab-1819584806

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

sometimes at night I like to yell TRRRRRRRRUMP real loud and then pretend im asleep

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TMMadman posted:

do you like eggs? do you like olive oil?

How can a combination of the two be gross?

check out cheap processed trash food with poo poo ingredients, and past

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

SALAMI IN THE BAG

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmao

quote:

Sure, I’ll have a grand, opulent funeral that will be talked about and broadcast extensively, and all the news segment retrospectives on my life will probably be obnoxious to watch and listen to, and will very likely make you angry. But just think: all of those segments will end with a picture of my blustery, self-important face and the dates 1946–2031 printed beneath it. Or maybe 1946–2032. Or, who knows, maybe earlier! Even if you’re not feeling glum, I guarantee the recognition that my death is a concrete and rapidly approaching inevitability will make you feel even better.

:bisonyes:

quote:

Hey, I’ve got an idea! Let’s try a surefire pick-me-up that is certain to buoy your spirits right this very moment: let’s think of ways I could die! Perhaps I’ll suffer through a slow, excruciating kidney failure that leaves me in profound pain that the doctors just can’t treat. It could be a massive heart attack while I’m delivering a speech to investors, forcing me to clutch my chest in agony and stagger into the audience. It could be Alzheimer’s. Or I could even be diagnosed with a vicious form of cancer that at first appears to be responding well to chemotherapy but then takes a rapid and inescapable turn for the worse.

And of course there’s always the possibility that I’ll be declared brain-dead after a stroke and lie immobile on a hospital bed for a year or more before Melania finally works up the courage to pull the plug.

And if you need a real shot in the arm to get you laughing and smiling again, just remember that I could trip down a flight of stairs in my own ultra-plush luxury high-rise this very night and shatter my skull right there. Isn’t that great?

So there’s no reason to be wearing a frown, my friend. I will die, and I will die soon. And as long as you remember that, your days will be brighter. I promise.

:bisonyes:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Ben Nerevarine posted:

SALAMI IN THE BAG

would

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/WorkersSpatula/status/1178904781361963015

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
it is softly raining outside and that's nice

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I mean homemade mayo with quality ingredients is probably good. most of us are mainly exposed to cheap slop mayo

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

quote:

And if my death in 15 or 20 years feels like it’s too far in the future to wash away your blues, you can take heart knowing that I’ll start to physically and mentally deteriorate well before then. Why, by 2020, I, a man who recently tried to extort the sitting president of the United States to release his college and passport records, might even begin to show signs of serious and unavoidable decline in mental and physical faculties, and doesn’t that just perk your spirits right up?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

thank you for gathering Revisionist Scoundrels,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JR6xt9S02o

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

god i hope hes completely brain dead by the GE debates in october

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Lastgirl posted:

god i hope hes completely brain dead by the GE debates in october

he'll still win, granted, but it will be some quality content for sure

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

mayo is gross and so are the other names for mayo like aioli and remoulade and so on

we are now enemies

don't expect mercy

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

larb

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

predicting that somewhere down the timeline the decorum-lord faction of the Democratic Party will eat itself alive for a few days over whether or not Donald Trump's life crossed the line where it's all right to celebrate ex-President Trump's death from natural causes

Somebody on daytime talk TV will be using a cautioning voice to say "even though I think that Donald Trump was a bad man and I was against him 100% of the way, we have to treat funerals with respect, and I think that it's a symptom of the fraying of the moral fabric of our culture"

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 06:57 on Oct 1, 2019

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

look jeez it's not like i want you to drink a jar of mayo, just stop calling me a demon for saucing up my sanguinch

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
home made aihole

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

we are now enemies

don't expect mercy

*slides out from under counter and starts clicking fingers* get im butter pals

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

punchymcpunch posted:

*slides out from under counter and starts clicking fingers* get im butter pals

*flicks open a switchblade and narrows my eyes*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

you made me do it, im gonna make a sandwich with mayo now

i dont really have some good sandwich stuff so its gonna be a real frankensteiner but you drove me to this

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im not sure why, but im just bummed out and feel isolated tonight rip

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Former DILF posted:

*flicks open a switchblade and narrows my eyes*

*takes the towel off my arm and unwinds the bike chain*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

eonwe posted:

im not sure why, but im just bummed out and feel isolated tonight rip

it happens, buddy. play a game or watch a good movie and sleep it off. try to connect with someone you talk to tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

smarxist posted:

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT

best speech I've seen a president give in nearly 3 years IMO