Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Also, it's up to Rocky, but I'd say no-sell on the stam pot. If you got 20 sure, but come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

dwarf74 posted:

Also, it's up to Rocky, but I'd say no-sell on the stam pot. If you got 20 sure, but come on.

Right, no deal. I'm not losing the potion for the scenario in exchange for a net +0 gold.

Since consensus is that exploding the demon is not a good idea, I'm going Cragheart quick to set up for next turn and drawing some aggro away from Ash.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Since we have confidence on the earth demons I will set up to go fast and grief inox.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

AtomikKrab posted:

Since we have confidence on the earth demons I will set up to go fast and grief inox.

I'm not attacking the demons this turn, I'm just jumping in place being an rear end in a top hat. I really don't want to generate earth on my own until the demons are down.

E: clarification on the clarification, I'm not saying don't go grief Inox, I'm saying if you thought I'm attacking demons this turn, I'm not.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Sep 30, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Sounds good. I'll go mid-round since we're not killing a demon immediately no matter how fast I go. I'll probably go last of the three of us.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

This is what you get for making me do the Drake's Nest. I have no pity.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Mountain Pass, Round 1A

Battlegoals posted:

We are using the extended BG list for the first time! These are the 6 BGs that were randomly selected (please don't reveal yours, even if completed, until the end of the Scenario!):
- Bastion: "Be adjacent to at least two monsters while standing on a door hex." Rewards:✓
- Sociable: "Never leave a room with a character ally remaining in it." Rewards:✓
- Lucky: Kill a monster with an attack with disadvantage. Rewards:✓
- Stubborn: "Do not lose any cards to negate damage during the scenario." Rewards:✓
- Retaliator: "Don't make any attacks in the scenario until after you've taken damage for the first time." Rewards:✓
- Perforated: Lose 6 or more hit points in a single round. Rewards:✓

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- Rocky is switching out Avalanche, to be substituted by Rock Slide.
- Master Splinter is removing Fearsome Blade and Empathetic Assault for Cranium Overload and Parasitic Influence.
- Pikachu has a brand new hand! Check the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to find out more.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and The Mind's Weakness.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (AtomikKrab) posted:

code:
"CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"

"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"
Rocky (Hand11, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 28 with Explosive Punch and Backup Ammunition.

28. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Omobono) posted:

code:
"EXPLOSIVE PUNCH (28) [Lvl2]
TOP: Destroy one adjacent obstacle -ATK4, Target all enemies adjacent to the destroyed obstacle - 2XP - LOSS
BOT: Move4"

"BACKUP AMMUNITION (77) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus On your next four ranged Attack actions, gain ADD TARGET - Gain XP1 each trigger - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"
Pikachu the Beast Tyrant) (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 51 with Concentrated Rage and Energizing Strike.

51. Pikachu the Beast Tyrant (dwarf74) posted:

code:
"CONCENTRATED RAGE (51) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK1, Range4 - DISARM
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round. - LOSS"

"ENERGIZING STRIKE (29) [Lvl2]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4 - STRENGTHEN, Self - XP1
BOT: HEAL1, affect all Allies."
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Cool, the archers are bunching up, next turn is AoE and splash galore.
I think I'm standing in place, setting up backup ammo and tanking the demon with my face. I probably wasted xplosive punch for this round but :shrug:

Maybe I'm stepping back one hex but two demons hitting on me is not that bad.

B5 is difficult terrain right? Then the archers are moving to B4, C4 and C3 and their range extends to the A6 - C7 - D7 line.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
B5 is a normal hex. It is coloured differently due to limitations in the physical box (that piece is a joint between two different tiles and it is coloured slightly different. In the physical game you would use that piece to connect two separate rooms and make a single room out of them).

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Fair, then archer 2 goes to B5. It only adds Master Splinter's hex to the arrow zone.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

Cool, the archers are bunching up, next turn is AoE and splash galore.
I think I'm standing in place, setting up backup ammo and tanking the demon with my face. I probably wasted xplosive punch for this round but :shrug:

Maybe I'm stepping back one hex but two demons hitting on me is not that bad.

B5 is difficult terrain right? Then the archers are moving to B4, C4 and C3 and their range extends to the A6 - C7 - D7 line.
I can use my Boots to go at 41, which puts me right before the demons. I'm trying to decide if that makes a material difference.

I'll be using the bottom of CR and the top of Energizing Strike.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

So I'll be using the bottom of cranium overload and my boots to move to c3 and the top of my augment to power up and stab the inox archer in c2.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Oct 1, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

AtomikKrab posted:

So I'll be using the bottom of cranium overload and my boots to move to c3 and the top of my augment to power up and stab the inox archer in c2. I realize I will get wrecked after but I do have my reasons thank you very much.
That sounds extremely suicidal unless you are using an invisibility cloak? If you aren't, remember you will also kite the Elite Earth Demon back into that hallway there unless Rocky gets closer.

Rocky, were you going to Explosive Punch that rock there? I'm trying to figure out where everyone will be at 41 & 51 because Ash has a mind of his own. If Splinter doesn't go invisible, I might have to use my boots to go before the earth demons and make sure I'm not wasting my turn. - Sorry, I saw you were standing still; that's probably smart. :) You won't be able to move back 1 and put up backup ammo.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Oct 1, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
This is so exciting! :neckbeard:

Good luck team!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

dwarf74 posted:

That sounds extremely suicidal unless you are using an invisibility cloak? If you aren't, remember you will also kite the Elite Earth Demon back into that hallway there unless Rocky gets closer.

Rocky, were you going to Explosive Punch that rock there? I'm trying to figure out where everyone will be at 41 & 51 because Ash has a mind of his own. If Splinter doesn't go invisible, I might have to use my boots to go before the earth demons and make sure I'm not wasting my turn.

I assure you I am only moderately suicidal.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
HAH! (But really there's no need to be coy about it; we're all on the same team!)

OK in that case, it looks like I am Using my Boots of Speed to go at 41 instead of 51. I'll be after the archers but before the earth demons. e: I knew I liked those boots.

If Rocky is staying put (which is smart IMO; make all those archers waste those attacks), this will prevent both demons from ganging up on him and locking him into the corner. Ash will take an Elite hit, but I have good ways of healing him up.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Oct 1, 2019

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Splinter, how are you getting oh nevermind boots of striding.

If Splinter gets up there close and personal I'll actually step forward one hex to C7 so we can make the normal demon move to C6 and have Ash go bearshit next turn (man that command attack 2 target 2 card looks stupid good); I'd still be the focus since I have lower initiative.

Sending in orders, I can always amend them later.

The elite demon will focus the bear anyways. I was hoping for some earth generation from the rocks but whatever, next turn is better.

E: the archers have range 2 this turn. Why did I read 3? C7/D7 are archer safe and only one archer can reach B7

Omobono fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Oct 1, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

If Splinter gets up there close and personal I'll actually step forward one hex to C7 so we can make the normal demon move to C6 and have Ash go bearshit next turn (man that command bot attack 2 target 2 card looks stupid good); I'd still be the focus since I have lower initiative.
The elite demon will focus the bear anyways. I was hoping for some earth generation from the rocks but whatever, next turn is better.
How would you move up and also use Backup Ammo? :v:

Seems like, if you're staying put (which I agree is a good idea) both demons will focus on you unless I go before them and Ash moves to B7. You have a faster initiative, and you and Ash are equidistant from the Elite.

The Target 2 card is really stupid good, but I don't think I can make that work out next round... The Bear moves using monster AI; I only get to direct him around if I use my Command actions, and those are usually better spent on face-eating than on buddy-moving.

At the moment - if you stay put and splinter turns invisible - Archer 2 will move to B5, Archer 4 will move to B4, and Archer 5 will ... I dunno, it's either stay put or move to B3; I haven't counted it out. Then Ash will move to B7, eat the Elite for a while, the Elite will attack Ash, and Demon 4 will move to D7 to smack you.

So the Demons will end up in B7 and D7 and I won't have a good way to get Ash to C7. (Or, if I go at 51, I won't have a way to get ash to C6.)

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Oct 1, 2019

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

dwarf74 posted:

How would you move up and also use Backup Ammo?

Seems like, if you're staying put (which I agree is a good idea) both demons will focus on you unless I go before them and Ash moves to B7. You have a faster initiative, and you and Ash are equidistant from the Elite.

The Target 2 card is really stupid good, but I don't think I can make that work out next round...

At the moment - if you stay put and splinter turns invisible - Archer 2 will move to B5, Archer 4 will move to B4, and Archer 5 will ... I dunno, it's either stay put or move to B3; I haven't counted it out. Then Ash will move to B7, eat the Elite for a while, the Elite will attack Ash, and Demon 4 will move to D7 to smack you.

So the Demons will end up in B7 and D7 and I won't have a good way to get Ash to C7. (Or, if I go at 51, I won't have a way to get ash to C6.)

Backup Ammo is a top action.

If Splinter is going after the archers, also consider moving to B4. If you're invisible there, the archers will line up on the C column and be farther out of range.

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Oct 1, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Phelddagrif posted:

Backup Ammo is a top action.
gently caress ME

Wow, I feel dumb.

Nvm forget that lovely nonsense :)

e: Fundamentally, though, I still have no way to line up that target 2 attack. Either both demons come your way, or we split them. Ash is going to end up in the same hex either way.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Oct 1, 2019

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Backup Ammunition's persistent effect is on the top. I can use the other card's bottom to move.

If you decide to go at initiative 41, then Ash moves to B7 to swipe the elite; if I move to C7, then the normal demon still focuses me but C6 becomes a valid choice for its movement, so both rocks are now next to Ash.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

Backup Ammunition's persistent effect is on the top. I can use the other card's bottom to move.

If you decide to go at initiative 41, then Ash moves to B7 to swipe the elite; if I move to C7, then the normal demon still focuses me but C6 becomes a valid choice for its movement, so both rocks are now next to Ash.
Ahah that makes more sense now, with you moving to C7. Sorry I needed that spelled out for me - I was thinking you were moving straight forward. Sounds like a plan. I will go at 41, Ash will push to B7, then we have both demons in a nice line next turn. And then I will eat both of them.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 1, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I have not received orders for Step B for Pikachu - although I think I know what the plan is from the discussion itt; please make sure to finalize your orders with a PM for my sake :) If these were not your intentions, dwarf74, let me know!
E: got your PM as I was writing the update, thanks! :)

Drake Nest, Round 1B

- Pikachu uses Boots of Speed to change his Initiative to 41!

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (AtomikKrab) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (bot)! Activates Winged Shoes. Jumps5 to C3.
- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Persistent Bonus: On your melee attacks add +2ATK (discard when another augment is played) Attacks Inox Archer 5 for 4 (1base, +1mod +2bonus) damage! Gains 1XP.
Inox Archer 5 is at 4 HP.

28. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Omobono) posted:

- Rocky uses Explosive Punch (bot)! Moves1 to C7
- Rocky uses Backup Ammunition (top)! Persistent Bonus: On your next four ranged Attack actions, gain ADD TARGET - Gain XP1 each trigger, then LOSS.

32. Inox Archers posted:

- Inox Archer 2 focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to B5. Attacks Master Splinter for 2 (3base, -1mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 7 HP.
- Inox Archer 4 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 3 HP.
- Inox Archer 2 focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to C1. Attacks Master Splinter for 0 (3base, NULLmod) damage.

That was a lucky miss, but hey:

41. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (dwarf74) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Earth Demon 6(E)! Moves2 to B7. Attacks Earth Demon 6(E) for 4 (2base, +2mod) damage!
Earth Demon 6(E) is at 14 HP.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Concentrated Rage (bot)! Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Energizing Strike (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Earth Demon 6(E) for 5 (4base, +1mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Ash the Bear is STRENGTHENED.
Earth Demon 6(E) is at 9 HP.

Ash smash!

42. Earth Demons posted:

- Earth Demon 6(E) focuses Ash! Attacks Ash for 2 (3base, -1mod) damage.
Ash is at 12 HP.
- Earth Demon 4 focuses Rocky! Moves1 to C6. Attacks Rocky for 1 (2base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage. Chainmail 1st charge used!
Rocky is at 15 HP.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- The Monsters deck is shuffled!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Oct 2, 2019

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Will you look at that, demon 4 is stuck between a rock and an hard place and I don't even need to move :getin:

Ash will attack the elite with its action, so if we coordinate our initiatives the demons are dead this turn (modulo :gloomhaven:). Namely, Pikachu, please outspeed me or I screw up your turn.

I'm planning to go Cragheart fast, punch a rock into another rock and dunno, probably throw out some healing since I don't need to move.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Oct 2, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Dude that could not have gone better. Splinter, dude, I think you forgot your cloak.

Ash tore poo poo up. :black101: Now I worry about all the negative mods I have left!

I am going quite fast and attacking both demons for not a small amount of pain.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

Now I worry about all the negative mods I have left!

You actually don't have that many...I think a single -1 was left after the Perks? So that one, a -2 and a NULL (plus five +0).

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

dwarf74 posted:

Dude that could not have gone better. Splinter, dude, I think you forgot your cloak.

Ash tore poo poo up. :black101: Now I worry about all the negative mods I have left!

I am going quite fast and attacking both demons for not a small amount of pain.

I'm going on a limb and say she has the take 6 damage in a turn battle goal.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

That Italian Guy posted:

You actually don't have that many...I think a single -1 was left after the Perks? So that one, a -2 and a NULL (plus five +0).
Oh and Ash is strengthened anyway next turn, now that I think about it. :)

e:

Omobono posted:

I'm going on a limb and say she has the take 6 damage in a turn battle goal.
Oh yeah good call.

You will laugh and laugh when you see my battle goal.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

dwarf74 posted:

Oh and Ash is strengthened anyway next turn, now that I think about it. :)

Hold on, I can't check the summoned allies rules right now.
Summoned monsters act on the master's initiative, just before the summoner, but is it part of the summoner's turn or a separate one just before?
It matters for when strengthen fades.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

Summoned monsters act on the master's initiative, just before the summoner, but is it part of the summoner's turn or a separate one just before?
Wow, that's a good question. We've been playing it that the Strengthened condition lasts until the end of Pikachu's next turn because it was a Command card played by Pikachu. But I think you are right that it would only last until the end of Ash's turn.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Omobono posted:

Separate.

If you use Energizing Strike on Turn 1 the Bear is strengthened for any other commands etc on Turn 1 and their default attack on turn 2, but not any commands on turn 2.

I hosed this rule up for about half my time as Beast Tyrant.

EDIT: The fact the turn is separate also means you can use some summons to infuse elements that the player character then can use immediately afterwards on their own turn.

Doctor Spaceman fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Oct 2, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Separate.

If you use Energizing Strike on Turn 1 the Bear is strengthened for any other commands etc on Turn 1 and their default attack on turn 2, but not any commands on turn 2.

I hosed this rule up for about half my time as Beast Tyrant.
lol, we've had a tyrant for about a dozen scenarios now and I'm just finding it out! (e: We forget about the Strengthened a lot of the time anyways, so....)

The upside is that the Bear is no longer Muddled, Disarmed, Immobilized, or Stunned for Command cards, I guess! (And that's a pretty baller upside.)

Finding out you've been messing up rules after playing 40 scenarios is basically gloomhaven.txt tho so I don't feel so bad.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Oct 2, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

oh look i'm not dead.

My plot is to go at RATSPEED, recover and get to the shanking, a lot of shanking. So much shanking.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

AtomikKrab posted:

oh look i'm not dead.

My plot is to go at RATSPEED, recover and get to the shanking, a lot of shanking. So much shanking.

You have the true faith, my child. God speed.

ABS. Always Be Shanking.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

RATSPEED: when your cards all have ≤20 initiative and you need a more granular description.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Omobono posted:

RATSPEED: when your cards all have ≤20 initiative and you need a more granular description.

RATSPEED is slower than BRAINEXPLODE but faster than, SHANKSPEED.

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

dwarf74 posted:

You will laugh and laugh when you see my battle goal.

I hope it's either sociable or retaliator.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I messed up on where the inox were at. I will be shanking less than I thought.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Omobono posted:

I love that it's quite possible in Gloomhaven to find yourself in a situation where you really want to go slowly but can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Mountain Pass, Round 2A

- Master Splinter uses Minor Healing Potion! HEAL3, Self. LOST!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting with RATSPEED at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and Scurry.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (AtomikKrab) posted:

code:
"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Hand8, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 17 with Disorientating Roar and Vicious Ally.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (dwarf74) posted:

code:
"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"

"VICIOUS ALLY (86) [LvlX]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2, Target2 - XP1"
Rocky (Hand9, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 38 with Earthen Clod and Heaving Swing.

38. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Omobono) posted:

code:
"EARTHEN CLOD (38) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range5 - Consume EARTH: IMMOBILIZE, XP1
BOT: HEAL2, Range3"

"HEAVING SWING (57) [Lvlx]
TOP: ATK3 - PUSH1 - You may push the target into hexes containing obstacles. In each case, destroy the obstacle, the target suffers 2 damage and you gain XP1.
BOT: Round bonus Add +1ATK to all your ranged attacks this round. "
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin: