Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1179071227224297473?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

did the witness testimony make it to the trial? because the witnesses also said that DPD on the scene went out of their way to not ask them anything and no investigator ever contacted them lol

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

$20 if you can guess which fox news contributor was just arrested for battery!!!

https://tinyurl.com/y5jeqmrk

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kpolantz/status/1179069803912413185?s=19
https://twitter.com/hsu_spencer/status/1179068926011088896?s=19

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

a.lo posted:

u hate to see cspamers loving women going to jail. very troubling.

bernie bros :argh:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I was going to make a snide comment about Japanese planes not having non-retractable landing gear but apparently their carrier bombers did and I wanted you all to know I wasted 5 minutes on this.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Well, that's the end of that
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1179069093686779905?s=20

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

aware of dog posted:

hey everyone I was in a meeting all morning, what crimes did I miss?

TRUMP

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Flavius Aetass posted:

there's a burglar in my house and he changed all my furniture and decor!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Flavius Aetass posted:

literally says "i would like you to do me a favor, though..." and people have the balls to act like that's not quid pro quo

I mean that's one thing but McCarthy was just straight up denying reality. He was talking as if all the dems signed on for impeachment the day before the summary was released and then were all embarrassed when it actually was which is a hilarious rewrite of history that happened like what? a couple days prior to that interview?

It's not like he was being real lucid for the rest of the thing but that was just a jaw dropping quote. It was like he was living in an alternate reality and was confused that everyone remembers the last few days completely different from him lmfao.

Also loved when he trailed off talking about voting to deploy Are Troops in a complete non sequitr

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

lol get hosed Democrats

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Fitzy Fitz posted:

$20 if you can guess which fox news contributor was just arrested for battery!!!

https://tinyurl.com/y5jeqmrk

She got replaced when they found a younger black woman to parrot white supremacy

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Uh isn't she the one who's next on the list for Supreme Court nominations

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I mean that's one thing but McCarthy was just straight up denying reality. He was talking as if all the dems signed on for impeachment the day before the summary was released and then were all embarrassed when it actually was which is a hilarious rewrite of history that happened like what? a couple days prior to that interview?

It's not like he was being real lucid for the rest of the thing but that was just a jaw dropping quote. It was like he was living in an alternate reality and was confused that everyone remembers the last few days completely different from him lmfao.

Also loved when he trailed off talking about voting to deploy Are Troops in a complete non sequitr

they're eating rats in venezuela, and

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

that thing that was obviously gonna happen is now gonna happen, time to start throwing people in jail or ending the inquiry in humiliation

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1179072360919572485

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
:yeshaha:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Last I heard about McCabe, the DOJ said "yeah lets charge him wtih a crime!" and his lawyers said "oh, what did a grand jury say about it?" and then the DOJ walked away whistling

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Tierney_Megan/status/1179070870301659136

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Gambit: chere, you have my full regad

Regad, bursting in, chudly: "do you have pics of girls kissing"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Epic High Five posted:

did the witness testimony make it to the trial? because the witnesses also said that DPD on the scene went out of their way to not ask them anything and no investigator ever contacted them lol

The cops also drove her to another county to be arraigned so she had a better shot at getting a white jury or something lol. I forget if that got nixed or not, but they tried.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
feels a lot like Mattering around these parts

very weird

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:popeye:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

tinstaach posted:

That's Amy Jo Jackson. Amy Bernham Jackson is the judge in the Roger Stone trial

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Hahaha racist white bitch cop who killed a black dude chilling in his own home was actually found guilty of murder.

Is this The Mattering?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FistEnergy posted:

feels a lot like Mattering around these parts

very weird

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
a lot of broken brains(and hearts) in cspam. but that's ok, i still love most of you

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
self driving cars lmao

but this, this I could deal with

https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/1178731786429456384

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

D1E posted:

Hahaha racist white bitch cop who killed a black dude chilling in his own home was actually found guilty of murder.

Is this The Mattering?

Don't the Women cops usually get found guilty? It's the men that get away with it.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

DryGoods posted:

a lot of broken brains(and hearts) in cspam. but that's ok, i still love most of you
:same:

i do not like unbroken brains though, go take a sledge hammer and get to it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

have you ever gotten so far into a role as a CIA head overseeing Afghanistan that you died of heroin

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the mattering is coming too quickly that each new mattering is overshadowing the previous ones there is no way we can keep up and it will all just fade away into a lol nothing matters

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

self driving cars lmao

but this, this I could deal with

https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/1178731786429456384

needs stubby legs instead of wheels and i'm all about it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

euphronius posted:

omg is Piro a lawyer jfc

yeah that's the thing about some of these people; like, Sean Hannity is just a random blowhard but Pirro and Lindsey Graham are both lawyers who practiced for decades before getting into their current line of work so they both know exactly how full of poo poo they're being

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
If i were involved in this criminal conspiracy id be pretty mad at giuliani too

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

D1E posted:

Is this The Mattering?

If they execute her the state becomes a cop killer and the mattering portal opens

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

tinstaach posted:

You are thinking of Amy Barrett, the weirdo religious woman

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I made a friend within the University of Delaware college DSA this past month, and he told me Carper was coming to an environmental forum today at the campus. He was planning to ask him a question anyway, and considering my past experience at making a very old man senator angry, I offered to coach him on what to ask Carper. My new friend asked him a question and got some premium :brainworms: back in response.

He asked Carper why he hasn't done more for the environment, and Carper apparently said to him that "he's going to write the Green New Deal" first (????). My friend said "that doesn't mean anything and I don't trust you," so Carper said "I trust you!" and kept sputtering that he's going to write the Green New Deal (despite it already being written). Then he literally grabbed him by the shoulders for like five seconds.

You're supposed to give new organizers "leadership tests", and I feel that it's safe to say he passed my leadership test of "upset an old man" with flying colors. I'm so proud. I really love getting people involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

if the Dems don’t do something about this and set the example off the bat we might as well just give up.

(they aren’t going to do poo poo)