Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1179052586437156866

Crisis management oh hahaha just fuckin murder me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

As much as Jesse "The Mind" Ventura amuses me, he didn't really do a great job as MN Gov.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

excited for the republican senate to finally realize the mistake they made and unanimously vote to impeach the criminal traitor donald j. trump, and for all republicans to hold hands together and vote Jeb Bush as their 2020 nominee. jeb will fix it.

lots of people are saying this now. many people. one goal

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1179076813735256065

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
These 3 men are on a nude italian holiday, perhaps leave them in peace

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
So basically Trumo admin is gonna do their standard "lol nope" to House subp's and depo's, get written up for a thousand obstruction of justice charges (but not get arrested or have any consequences because that would be uncouth), everything goes to the Senate where they take 5 minutes to vote it all fake news and nothing happens and/or matters.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

wow what a surprise

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanieljGross/status/1179031023486750720

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Too lazy to get rid of the rest of trump's hair w/e

I missed the first one and thought this was the original, and stared way too loving long at this trying to figure out what the gently caress he was even trying to say with this one.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There's too many to remember

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Me: I'm having a crisis

Mueller: Have you tried writing a memo that says it's against the rules for you to get in trouble?

Me: holy poo poo

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

tenderjerk posted:

These 3 men are on a nude italian holiday, perhaps leave them in peace

One more bungabunga party for old time's sake.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

big blue baby back bitch brigade

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

So basically Trumo admin is gonna do their standard "lol nope" to House subp's and depo's, get written up for a thousand obstruction of justice charges (but not get arrested or have any consequences because that would be uncouth), everything goes to the Senate where they take 5 minutes to vote it all fake news and nothing happens and/or matters.

I'm curious as to how long McConnell will allow the trial to go on. Like, on the one hand I could see him literally ending it on day 1 and forcing a vote immediately. On the other hand he might think that would look bad politically so maybe he tries some sort of middle ground approach? It'll be good theater, that's for sure.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

If you can convince a jury that in the moment you fired, you reasonably thought you were in your own apartment and feared for your life, it could be an effective defense. That's why it only even becomes a possible defense when talking about these big apartment buildings with identical floor layouts.

the guy was asleep on a couch so it make no sense any way you slice it

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Basebf555 posted:

I'm curious as to how long McConnell will allow the trial to go on. Like, on the one hand I could see him literally ending it on day 1 and forcing a vote immediately. On the other hand he might think that would look bad politically so maybe he tries some sort of middle ground approach? It'll be good theater, that's for sure.

he’s trying to save face because he knows the senate won’t convict

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

euphronius posted:

the guy was asleep on a couch so it make no sense any way you slice it
It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to convince a jury. Juries aren't sending their best people.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Basebf555 posted:

I can't imagine a scenario where you don't just keep handing the Dems rope to hang themselves with.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Have you tried putting the badge up your rear end?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Shageletic posted:

so that's a no

it's a "what's this bootlicking horseshit"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

big blue baby back bitch brigade

I don't have that perception anyway, are the a bunch of news stories about violence against cops that I've been missing?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
is october the month of idiot fuckers or what

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

It's my birth month

yes

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Basebf555 posted:

If you can convince a jury that in the moment you fired, you reasonably thought you were in your own apartment and feared for your life, it could be an effective defense. That's why it only even becomes a possible defense when talking about these big apartment buildings with identical floor layouts.

One thing I can't remember seeing is do we know what floor she was on vs. what floor she thought she was on? Did she push the wrong button on the elevator? Lose count while climbing stairs?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's my birth month

yes

awoo

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

has it been October since November 2016 ???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
putting up a trash bag scarecrow and then immediately covering it with other trash bags to protect it from the rain

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
my 10 month old son pressed some buttons in Road Rash 2 on the Genesis mini and then looked at the screen and for a brief second I think he registered that the two were connected. His first vidyagame.

:patriot:~*blessed*~:patriot:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1179085763721478144?s=20

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

as trump is reelected there will be a dying child gasping and pointing at a cell phone showing engagement numbers, saying "if only there was one fewer click on a random youtube vide-"

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
do we need to do a remedial lesson? should we review everything our good (great) president has accomplished in Octobers past?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

my 10 month old son pressed some buttons in Road Rash 2 on the Genesis mini and then looked at the screen and for a brief second I think he registered that the two were connected. His first vidyagame.

Wow, congrats on the sex

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

nice. whats his favorite ethnic minority slur to scream at teammates online?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
mine is "terrrrmpup"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

colachute posted:

has it been October since November 2016 ???

the real idiot fuckers were the friends we made along the way

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hate the wordy language .

he should have just said “I resign effective today”

all those extra words (bad)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/status/1179084758996979714?s=20

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Honestly every month should be named after Trump for all he's done for America.

Trumptober
Trumpmember
Trumpmember 2
Trumpuary

etc.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Inspector Hound posted:

I don't have that perception anyway, are the a bunch of news stories about violence against cops that I've been missing?

There aren't.

More NYPD cops have committed suicide this year than have died from people defending themselves, not to mention the number that have died from being shot by other NYPD cops.

Cops are not in any greater danger than they really ever have been, they all just watch fash news and have their own trump thread style feedback chambers where they reassure each other they're all facing imminent death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

thrawn527 posted:

One thing I can't remember seeing is do we know what floor she was on vs. what floor she thought she was on? Did she push the wrong button on the elevator? Lose count while climbing stairs?

I thought she was just one floor above where she should've been. So directly above her own apartment, which does fit in with the narrative that she thought it was hers.

I don't believe her, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just pointing out that this Castle Doctrine thing wasn't ever going to be some new precedent that allowed people to just murder with no consequences. This is a very specific scenario.