Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Wait, poo poo, wrong series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2dbNx3c7uk

Edit: Cat taxxe paid on last page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

Bootcha posted:

Everybody at Cloud imperium is ducking for cover right now

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

I love the self-congratulatory masturbation of having a company in your game named after yourself, and then making that company the one solely responsible for "Bringing humanity to the stars" or whatever. Just, good god, how up your own rear end can you get.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Mainlining that poo poo straight into my soul

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Actually Chris Roberts introducing the world to manned spaceflight is probably the cause of like half the hosed-up design problems in the SC universe now that I think about it.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
message for tojal only - goons keep out

hi tojal :wave:

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

Bootcha posted:

Yeeeeees

:bisonyes:

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Bootcha posted:

holy lesnicks :yaycloud:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
JFC ONE HOUR!!!

Better start viewing immediately then...

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Bootcha posted:

Cool, over an hour! I'm gonna reserve some time, and a good drink, to watch this!

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I crack up whenever dan gheesling shows up in one of these videos

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

20 minutes in now (watching at work - shhh)!

I have to say, every time I hear Sandi being interviewed, it reminds me of a person very, very unprepared for a job interview and struggling to answer something they clearly know nothing about, which I've seen a lot of in my career (and been that person!).

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hav posted:

Goon opsec is fast becoming a cruel and ironic joke.

STOP TELLING THEM OUR PLANS.

George is going to be pissed if we have to clear out all the safe houses again.

Someone has been spilling the beans indeed. I suspect that Agony Aunt is a inverse-reverse double agent.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

IronicDongz posted:

I crack up whenever dan gheesling shows up in one of these videos

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bootcha posted:

Deus, Pater misericordiárum, qui per mortem et resurrectiónem Fílii sui mundum sibi reconciliávit et Spíritum Sanctum effúdit in remissiónem peccatórum, per ministérium Ecclésiæ indulgéntiam tibi tríbuat et pacem. Et ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii,+ et Spiritus Sancti.

You have earned it! (And I haven't even seen the thing, but Francis is cool with it so yeah)

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bootcha posted:

my evening is saved!!!1!!one!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo! Batgirl! I had completely forgotten about her. Is she still doing SC things or has she gotten over it?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And yeah, this is now a live watch reaction thread. Sue me!

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

And yeah, this is now a live watch reaction thread. Sue me!

Bootcha, please post the lawsuit when it arrives.

trucutru posted:

Someone has been spilling the beans indeed. I suspect that Agony Aunt is a inverse-reverse double agent.

Never trust anyone with a bearded avatar. They're trying to hide a metaphorical chin.

Hav fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 1, 2019

vedicardi
Oct 17, 2012
sandi bo bandi!

rePool
Apr 18, 2019

Undercover Goon.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Bootcha posted:

"They will never know"

Powerful statement.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
I also wish to say this chapter would have been less professional, less comprehensive, and less succinct without the help of my editor. I'm truly thankful for the help of my proof-viewers as well, who spot fuckups before I push the videos to the public.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Beexoffel posted:

Cool, over an hour! I'm gonna reserve some time, and a good drink, to watch this!

Waaaay ahead of you!

Polluting my body and my mind at the same time!

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Bootcha posted:

I also wish to say this chapter would have been less professional, less comprehensive, and less succinct without the help of my editor. I'm truly thankful for the help of my proof-viewers as well, who spot fuckups before I push the videos to the public.

Top notch mate, watching it now and I have to say it's amazing that even after everything else that has gone on in the last 7 or 8 years at CI¬g,

there's always more and it's always worse. :D

The eye of Strangli casts its gaze upon you. :eek:

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bootcha posted:

Bootcha's "editor"

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Great job on this Bootcha, it's absolutely enthralling. Also, jesus, Sandi's acting reel footage is SO. CRINGEY.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

trucutru posted:

Holy poo poo! Batgirl! I had completely forgotten about her. Is she still doing SC things or has she gotten over it?

She's still doing it, but has diversified, like a fair few SC youtubers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flpj9naIvpE

She's also doing NMS.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Bootcha posted:

It definitely showed.

I honestly...yeah, I'll be honest here. I feel terrible. Like seriously terrible. Even when the marketing setup and effectiveness is spelled out so well (or maybe precisely because of that, because I feel like this installment was really doing its utmost to be fair and that comes at some expense of humor), I can't stop thinking of the lives this whole Star Citizen poo poo is still wrecking year after year with money just evaporating into nothing and it makes me utterly :smith: Even the ending Sandi cringe couldn't cure it.

EDIT: Even moreso because I remember the initial Wingman's Hangar and that show at least had a fair amount of quality and effort put to it, so even if they never got the BDSSE, at least their funding could still go to an okay escapist dreaming youtube show. But then even that gets nixed and I think it was with that, plus several legitimately good community hires' 'departures' on the forums, that I asked for my refund and right in time too, before they nixed that policy.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Oct 1, 2019

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

trucutru posted:

:angel:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

CrazyLoon posted:

I can't stop thinking of the lives this whole Star Citizen poo poo is still wrecking year after year with money just evaporating into nothing and it makes me utterly :smith:

If it makes you feel any better, these people are doing it to themselves with disposable income.

And if they aren't, they're getting a valuable life lesson. Like always check those cheap gold chains with a magnet.

grrr

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

holy loving poo poo 1 hour

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Agony Aunt posted:

Waaaay ahead of you!

Polluting my body and my mind at the same time!

Doing it now! Feels smooth like the Scottish drink I'm having with it.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

MedicineHut posted:

holy loving poo poo 1 hour

It's quality time though. I was enthralled through all of it.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
This video is one hour. You madman.

:circlefap:

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Question: Any reason for not including the Sandi crocodile tears moment at the con where she said she was quiitting because people were being nasty?

You don't have the footage (i can't find it either), or because not relevant, or because too personal?

rePool
Apr 18, 2019

Undercover Goon.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Agony Aunt posted:

Question: Any reason for not including the Sandi crocodile tears moment at the con where she said she was quiitting because people were being nasty?

You don't have the footage (i can't find it either), or because not relevant, or because too personal?

I keep hearing about this and I watched the con yet missed that? I saw people mocking her on Spectrum about it and I tried looking but I couldn't find it.
Not that I care about her crying, but I wanted to understand why she was or the context of what lead up to it.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Agony Aunt posted:

She's also doing NMS.

The masochism is strong with this one.

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017
I really liked the Wingman’s Hanger show and Erik Peterson back in the day. At the time I never put it together that he was being pushed out by Sandi.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

rePool posted:

I keep hearing about this and I watched the con yet missed that? I saw people mocking her on Spectrum about it and I tried looking but I couldn't find it.
Not that I care about her crying, but I wanted to understand why she was or the context of what lead up to it.

I think the "I stand with Sandi" thing that followed had pretty much everyone a bit confused too tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

Warhawk109 posted:

I really liked the Wingman’s Hanger show and Erik Peterson back in the day. At the time I never put it together that he was being pushed out by Sandi.

Strangli really needed to pump up those IMDB credits to the max.