Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

21 weeks to become a police officer still blows my mind :d2a:

lmao u gotta go to school four times that long just to get a loving certificate so that u can legally get paid to dig holes in the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Apraxin posted:

even more hilariously, if the security guard shoots your accomplice to death instead, you can be charged with their murder

*achievement ding*

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poniard posted:

sounds like you gotta kill all the cops asap

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*pops head into room*

uhhh............................trump?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

No friend I liked a lot of stuff about Cali but all my family lived in Texas and we really wanted to buy a house and "be real adults", dumb in retrospect but that was a long time ago

it’s ok to the only reason i can live pretty dece here without making a dece six and a half figgies is basically luck :shrug: :ca:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Chinatown posted:

*pops head into room*

uhhh............................trump?

trumpy is prohibited!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ben_rosen/status/1179151447344107520

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tbh, i think shooting them anywhere in the body would slow them down

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
All I know how to do is write software so if I'm going to do that I'd rather do it with Texas hillbillies than the awful people in the peninsula

e: also to be clear though at some level I still like Austin it is a really loving stupid place, it's like a tiny town that all of a sudden got a million people and they decided to handle that by doing nothing at all

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:centrism:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

They should do this just so we can watch the spectacle of the President migrating to Gab

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

haha checkmate libtards

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

emfive posted:

All I know how to do is write software so if I'm going to do that I'd rather do it with Texas hillbillies than the awful people in the peninsula

i do this, but in vermont

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

thinking some more about trump's apparently sincere belief that CNN spends millions of dollars building studios everywhere that big news is happening because that's the only way they can cover it

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Maggie is the type of twitter user with 1mil+ followers, and her tweets get 10 likes on a good day.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Al! posted:

i hope that guy loves jello-based dinners

Thank you for reminding me I have a box of jello

I am going to make it and eat it in a few hours

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

im not rich enough to be anywhere close to the peninsula lmfao

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

thpbhtpbhptb

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hey there sugar tits, great job with the torture

https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/1179153620631207937?s=20

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

thinking some more about trump's apparently sincere belief that CNN spends millions of dollars building studios everywhere that big news is happening because that's the only way they can cover it

show me lol

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Maggie is the type of twitter user with 1mil+ followers, and her tweets get 10 likes on a good day.

shadowbanned!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

twoday posted:

Thank you for reminding me I have a box of jello

I am going to make it and eat it in a few hours

how's your hands

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter posted:

show me lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1179120327101685760

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

they already killed the good Twitter, it was called Vine

Vine died because black people liked it, and Jack is a Nazi.

Probably.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:honked:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

this is definitely up there in terms of the crazy poo poo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Joementum posted:

i do this, but in vermont

Yea in 1992 telling my wife "let's move to Vermont" in and of itself would have absolutely delighted her but the part about "and I'll see if I can figure out how to get a job where I can work over the phone lines" would have had the opposite effect.

She fantasy-wants to move to Cincinnati or Louisville or someplace like that once (this sounds awful) parental units cross the rainbow bridge

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

It's called mastadon

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

tacodaemon posted:

Maybe they got the same people who build the invisible planes to make them

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I wonder if pompeo is flying back tonight?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

fits my needs posted:

im not rich enough to be anywhere close to the peninsula lmfao

Honestly the best parts of California to us were not the Bay Area, the northern part of the state is just breathtakingly beautiful and thankfully nobody seems to know that

oh poo poo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

If you don't build stuff all the time how do you skim off the top?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

minions

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Here's come a MAGA mega meltdown

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Does this come as bumper sticker?

you'd get no end of white guys high fiving you over it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

donald trruck

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

what could this mean

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

Honestly the best parts of California to us were not the Bay Area, the northern part of the state is just breathtakingly beautiful and thankfully nobody seems to know that

oh poo poo

lol people know they just don’t want to live out there anymore since if it catches on fire they are hosed in the rurals

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

This would literally get writer's fired for being too sexist in like the 70s