Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

TulliusCicero posted:

Inches? We are way past that

He has all but told his loons to rise up

No, I mean specifically tweet directions to his worshipers to kill people. Not hint. Not suggest. Order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Imagine Trump writing the words "as I learn".

You can't.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Willo567 posted:

Chuds are cowards. Most won't do jack poo poo.

I'm gonna say both are true

There isn't gonna be a loving civil war, but it will continue to encourage the "lonewolf" style terrorism we've been seeing for ages.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This is definitely the kind of poo poo drunk despondent Nixon would have been putting out if he had a social media platform.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1179182310832447488?s=19

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

He didn't write that tweet. Despite the capitalization, you can tell it's far too grammatically correct.

I mean, I don't know if Scavino is stupid enough to say the words for a best possible case for impeachment like coup

Only his addled brain could come up with that without realizing what he's fuckin saying

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Willo567 posted:

Chuds are cowards. Most won't do jack poo poo.

Not to mention they have to have seen what society has been doing to the poor dumb fucks who forget that they don't posses the Rich or President aspects that protects him from consequence.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
You can take my BORDER WALL from my fat dead hands

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

1337JiveTurkey posted:

Nobody else in their right mind would write that sort of tweet because it's digging the hole fast and hard. Like this is the sort of thing that would drive them to just impeach Trump because he's a liability at that point.

Yeah, that's my other issue with it. Nobody pretending to be Trump would actually try to move the pieces, especially into new uncharted territory instead of toward safety.

... Would they?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

BlackIronHeart posted:

Alright, this is actually scary.

Yeah.

gently caress coup is not a word to use lightly.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Data Graham posted:

Yeah, that's my other issue with it. Nobody pretending to be Trump would actually try to move the pieces, especially into new uncharted territory instead of toward safety.

... Would they?

Has anything he's tweeted had any kind of consequence?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

mdemone posted:

Imagine Trump writing the words "as I learn".

You can't.

That was the first thing that popped out to me too, but ... doesn't that actually argue against it being a non-Trump tweet? People trying to imitate his voice wouldn't talk like that, unless they're very bad at it.

Like how some real-life storylines are too outlandish for fiction, they'd be laughed off the page for being too unrealistic. Only reality gets to get away with breaking the mold.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/maura/status/1179182230444412928

It should be noted that I made the Jim from the Office face as I read this excerpt

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Is Trump too dumb to not realize he has the Republicans controller Senate as a backstop to prevent his removal? I mean of course he is but surely someone has told him how this works by now right?

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Data Graham posted:

... Would they?

No point in not rolling the dice if it's someone else's money in the pot that you're playing for.

yellowyams
Jan 15, 2011

luxury handset posted:

it makes him look like an obvious loon to people who did not yet realize it

who on earth is still left that this could possibly apply to?

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
Even JJ McNab is saying most these militias are basically fundraising with all the civil war talk.

Personally, I'm not worried about an armed insurrection from the militias, I'm more worried about so-called "lone wolf actors" and Nazis trying to mass murder people in an attempt to create another "kristallnacht" that they seem to get wet about. However, I'm not even really worried about that since this doesn't directly involve immigrants or minorities, it's mostly about Trump being a moron.

What I'm saying is no one panic yet but maybe also don't let your guard down lol

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean I don't know what I'm arguing in favor of. Just trying to game this poo poo out, as though we're not all going to hear ten times worse by tomorrow

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Orthanc6 posted:

Is this the most direct he's been with the C-word? I feel like he's danced around it but I kind of hope he's been this direct before, cause otherwise this marks the most dangerous shift of his rhetoric.

I deal with a lot of mass mailers at my job, and I've seen a ton of dumbass groups calling themselves the "caucus/team/force/defense" of "Trump/freedom/liberty/America", and a ton of their letters talk about "saving Trump from the COUP!" complete with an electoral or county map with a big CANCELLED stamp.

Trump might start using it only now but his followers have been getting conditioned for it for the past two years.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

*ralph voice* we're in danger

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

The President is an actual insane person

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

It’s been less than a week and he’s already a complete wreck. How can this last?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Jeeeeeesus those tweets are scary. Scary in the way that a chimp with a handgun is scary, I guess.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Guze posted:

The President is an actual insane person

This has been apparent since before he became president

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

This doesn't seem good.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Strange Poon posted:

Even JJ McNab is saying most these militias are basically fundraising with all the civil war talk.

Personally, I'm not worried about an armed insurrection from the militias, I'm more worried about so-called "lone wolf actors" and Nazis trying to mass murder people in an attempt to create another "kristallnacht" that they seem to get wet about. However, I'm not even really worried about that since this doesn't directly involve immigrants or minorities, it's mostly about Trump being a moron.

What I'm saying is no one panic yet but maybe also don't let your guard down lol

sorta same. i feel like the atomwaffa/bowl patrol types are a bigger threat than your average miltia since most of them are either dumbshits cosplaying spec ops or weird dudes trying to grift. the black pill nazi types are scarier because they litteraly just want mass death and chaos and thats it.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
LOL @ the ice bucket of reality this dumped on everyone in here.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

mdemone posted:

Citation needed.

Federal Judge found out an immigrant on their docket was currently on a plane to Guatemala and said turn that plane around or Sessions and the head of DHS (or ICE, I forget exactly who) was going to be arrested and that immigrant was immediately returned to the US.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Dammerung posted:

This doesn't seem good.

Seriously but not literally

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
Have people forgotten about all of those threats he made to Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and Syria?

This isn't shocking. Especially with how deep in poo poo he's in.

Dipshit won't do poo poo

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is Trump too dumb to not realize he has the Republicans controller Senate as a backstop to prevent his removal? I mean of course he is but surely someone has told him how this works by now right?

He doesn't want people to be mean to him

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

mdemone posted:

Has anything he's tweeted had any kind of consequence?

Nope. Willing to be corrected though. :)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Willo567 posted:

Have people forgotten about all of those threats he made to Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and Syria?

Dipshit won't do poo poo

We, uh, haven't forgotten, *peers at avatar*

:v:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Rime posted:

LOL @ the ice bucket of reality this dumped on everyone in here.

What do you mean by "this?"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Willo567 posted:

Dipshit won't do poo poo

I mean I don't think he's gonna literally march into the house with some fat slobs in biker's for trump gear and try to pop Pelosi, but I do worry that 'the more I learn' 100% means 'the more I scream at Fox News' and the fact that everyone else in this scam is just as crazy and brain-dying as him is worrying in the grand sense.

Like, I'm worried about how many people are gonna read his poo poo and go 'YEA I GOTTA PROTECT MR TRUMP' and go say, mail pipe bombs to people, or shoot up a synagogue. I'm very not afraid of Trump, but I am mildly afraid of his fans

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Willo567 posted:

Dipshit won't do poo poo

I think the fear is more that he will inspire somebody who would be more willing to do poo poo, or reach a point wherein he figured that he absolutely had to do poo poo. It's lovely.

poo poo.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Brony Car posted:

What do you mean by "this?"

Why even bother asking him? Troll gonna troll.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lemming posted:

He doesn't want people to be mean to him

pretty much. trumps a narcissistic uber thin skinned rear end in a top hat and he is only gonna get worse.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

I dunno there's a difference between the president following through on ordering a strike on NK or something and some assholes with guns reading his tweets and following through on some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

God, let this guy stroke out already. Let him spend two decades alive in a locked-in-syndrome husk of a body as punishment for all he's done to the world.