Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Asproigerosis posted:

This poo poo most certainly happens on every campus and is entirely consistent with the moral righteousness of our leadership in positions of power.

HOOK EM HORNS! GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY!

Also this, sadly.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Asproigerosis posted:

This poo poo most certainly happens on every campus and is entirely consistent with the moral righteousness of our leadership in positions of power.

HOOK EM HORNS! GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY!

How did we get dragged into this??

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Every time this poo poo happens, people seem to want to go “it probably is happening everywhere”. It feels like it sort of diminishes what actually happened by creating some hypothetical.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sab0921 posted:

How did we get dragged into this??

Haha, I always feel like it's assumed Texas is doing any bad thing you can think of.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fluffdaddy posted:

Every time this poo poo happens, people seem to want to go “it probably is happening everywhere”. It feels like it sort of diminishes what actually happened by creating some hypothetical.

Yeah it loving sucks

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

It’s a combination of pre-emptive self defense (“you can’t call my school the rape school when yours will probably be next”) and a sort of defeatism/learned helplessness.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Henchman of Santa posted:

It’s a combination of pre-emptive self defense (“you can’t call my school the rape school when yours will probably be next”) and a sort of defeatism/learned helplessness.

That school is the rape school and my school will probably eventually also be outed as a rape school and both of those things are terrible and the mark of a broken system

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Declan MacManus posted:

wake forest could go into the clemson game undefeated, wild

if we HAD to lose a game this season, I'd want it to be Wake tbh.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I wonder if this also covers the wrestlers that the dipshit republican swore he never heard or saw this happening to them when there were really credible reports that not only he knew but he did nothing.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

I wonder if this also covers the wrestlers that the dipshit republican swore he never heard or saw this happening to them when there were really credible reports that not only he knew but he did nothing.

Gym Jordan, the representative who never wears a suit jacket.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

It's also that certain posters have lorded it over that school, back when MSU broke.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Gym Jordan, the representative who never wears a suit jacket.

That's the only good thing about him.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
That Ohio State article doesn't say which team he was the doctor for. Is that just a general title for someone who sees all the school's athletes or is he specifically a football team doctor?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

That Ohio State article doesn't say which team he was the doctor for. Is that just a general title for someone who sees all the school's athletes or is he specifically a football team doctor?

I'm pretty sure he would have had his face punched in by now if he was groping 1500 football players.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

mactheknife posted:

That school is the rape school and my school will probably eventually also be outed as a rape school and both of those things are terrible and the mark of a broken system

There is:

The rape school - Baylor
The child rape school - Penn St.
The teen rape school - Michigan State
The killed a kid school - Notre Dame
The library pedo/doctor rapist school - Ohio State

Anything else? Get your poo poo together Midwest!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sab0921 posted:

There is:

The rape school - Baylor

Air Force Academy is the OG rape school

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

General Dog posted:

Air Force Academy is the OG rape school

if we’re talking The Distant Past, the citadel is really loving weird for lots of reasons

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Declan MacManus posted:

if we’re talking The Distant Past, the citadel is really loving weird for lots of reasons

The Air Force stuff came to light in the early-mid 2000s.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Declan MacManus posted:

True story, I have a friend who was in one of the first female classes at the Citadel on a volleyball scholarship--she was raped by a prominent football player and had her scholarship threatened if she came forward.

Honor, Duty, Respect indeed!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Sab0921 posted:

There is:

The rape school - Baylor

USC had a Nassar type as well

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Sab0921 posted:

There is:

The rape school - Baylor

You forgot Lizzy Seeburg for Notre Dame and I think we should probably pin the whole clergy thing on them as well.

LeeMajors posted:

Honor, Duty, Respect indeed!

You've got to keep up morale - the pretend army might have to fight in a pretend war at any moment!

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I thought Maryland killed a kid too, or do I have my schools mixed up?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Strobe posted:

Maryland killed a kid and then it came out that the program was just a whole other level of toxic on top of it

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Strobe posted:

Maryland killed a football player - add em to the list!

Notre Dame killed their student intern video guy by making him get up in scissor lift during a windstorm. He tweeted out that he thought because of the weather he thought he was going to die, ND Football didn't care, now the kid is dead.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Spacemonkey57 posted:

You've got to keep up morale - the pretend army might have to fight in a pretend war at any moment!

To be fair, like a third of their students end up with a commission.

Not like A&M and their "150 officers came out of the 2500 cadets on our 56000 student campus."

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
ND is responsible for multiple deaths if you count driving someone to suicide. Which I do!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Scarf posted:

ND is responsible for multiple deaths if you count driving someone to suicide. Which I do!

There was also that poor girl that died of Leukemia that was immediately forgotten

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Sash! posted:

To be fair, like a third of their students end up with a commission.

Not like A&M and their "150 officers came out of the 2500 cadets on our 56000 student campus."

The US Military will pin a gold bar on a sack of loving potatoes.

At this point (and even when I was in HS in the late 90s), the Citadel is the ultimate fall-back school. Every kid in my class who couldn't get accepted at any other school ended up at the Citadel. And good for them! At least they expanded their education... But it's a backwards rear end poo poo factory that pumps out the most annoying, entitled douchebags who feel they deserve the utmost respect because they wear "the ring."

Scarf fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Oct 2, 2019

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.

Joey Freshwater posted:

There was also that poor girl that died of Leukemia that was immediately forgotten

No.....please don't include cancer kids......or at least compile them on a seperate list.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Spacemonkey57 posted:

That's the only good thing about him.

There is literally nothing good about Jim Jordan and the sooner he’s out of office the better. Jim Jordan is a pustule on the cottage cheese rear end of Ohio

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

wernox posted:

No.....please don't include cancer kids......or at least compile them on a seperate list.

Hey man it's the schools fault that they pretended like she didn't exist. She was the gf of a player for fucks sake.

:v:

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
in these dark and dismal times I would like to kindly remind the forum that, yes, Utah is still ranked

thank you and good day

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Nuke all of humanity.

Except me, I haven't raped anyone.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rad Valtar posted:

Nuke all of humanity.

Except me, I haven't raped anyone.

Not yet

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

vyst posted:

Not yet

Woah, I'm owned.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Scarf posted:

The US Military will pin a gold bar on a sack of loving potatoes.

At this point (and even when I was in HS in the late 90s), the Citadel is the ultimate fall-back school. Every kid in my class who couldn't get accepted at any other school ended up at the Citadel. And good for them! At least they expanded their education... But it's a backwards rear end poo poo factory that pumps out the most annoying, entitled douchebags who feel they deserve the utmost respect because they wear "the ring."

My brother went to the Citadel for grad school, and I keep telling him he needs to wear the stupid ring he got. That loving Citadel poo poo is a whole little club in Charleston.

Anyway I hope whatever my state does, it hurts all the teams that we have to play while somehow helping my team. that'd be cool. especially clemson.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
There is a lot of doom and gloom in this thread, so I will remind you all that the mighty Florida Gators are undefeated and in the top ten. :toot:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

LLCoolJD posted:

There is a lot of doom and gloom in this thread, so I will remind you all that the mighty Florida Gators are undefeated and in the top ten. :toot:

Until Auburn windsocks our assholes Saturday afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
RIP Troop Bird
https://twitter.com/AF_Academy/status/1179529592748564480?s=20