Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I was using the private gender neutral bathroom at work this morning, someone managed to open the door despite the lock being in the locked position. I'm 100% sure they saw everything, but I don't remember their face.

So now someone in my office now's everything about me, and I don't know who it is.

Trumssdkppp.

tumpped

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

baggage was wild in my family up two generations

so my mom and dad

my dad for some reason was hated his entire life by his mom and it only got worse once he got married to my mom

yadda yadda a whole lot of inheirtance drama where my dad was basically disinherited from like 6 million in assets

i never quite understood why my gramma had it in for my dad so much

but then one day my parents actually explained to me why

so, my DAD's mom, and my MOMS dad were once engaged

hilariously strong bad blood lead to my grandma doing everything she could to break up my parents and threatening my mom with all kinds of poo poo

I tried to parse this a couple of times and all I saw was TRUDMP so I decided to just say ur parents suck but you own

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

how come these people never say Republicans are conspiring against them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

folks i need to move desperately, i have low funds and thus must take a bunch from my parents to stay alive which gives them all this bullshit power over me and it is miserable

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Zyla posted:

so, my DAD's mom, and my MOMS dad were once engaged

I am certain this is incest, and no, I will not be providing the proof, so don't ask for it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

why the gently caress did they call it "killing" she's a C O N V I C T E D murderer

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

I tried to parse this a couple of times and all I saw was TRUDMP so I decided to just say ur parents suck but you own

before my grandparents had my parents, opposite sides of the tree were engaged and then disengaged and there was a tremendous amount of bad blood

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
zyla, you need to never dig deeper into your family tree

not good

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nae! posted:

Sounds like you made the right call. Nothing makes my blood boil like marriages where a parent is making their kid-in-law's life hell, and the kid AKA the other person in the marriage is like 'oh theyre just like that i guess, youll deal with it if you love me right? *shrug*'

The crazy thing is that my mother in law loves me and is way way better at being a parental figure than my real mom ever was. Like she's somewhat fundie and knows I'm a pagan and just does not care because I treat the missus well

what a world

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DryGoods posted:

zyla, you need to never dig deeper into your family tree

not good

lmao

maybe thats why im so hosed up

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

TRUDMP

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Zyla posted:

folks i need to move desperately, i have low funds and thus must take a bunch from my parents to stay alive which gives them all this bullshit power over me and it is miserable

Move to a dirt-cheap, midsize city like Tucson or Pittsburgh, somewhere where you can find work but housing still costs <$1000/mo before roommates

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

what

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
holy poo poo

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly poo poo

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1179503569201958912

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Joementum posted:

holy poo poo

lol motherfucker probably watched the whole thing looking for a foot

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

steal all their poo poo and move in with nona, I think she's a member of an anarchist commune??? or maybe not. probably though

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Zyla posted:

I have a close friend irl in this position and yeah it sucks bigly

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tasdfcvump

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Joementum posted:

holy poo poo

hachi machi

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/1179509663009841153

:ok:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Reality Sinner posted:

I need both hands to count the number of people in group that are in this position

boomers loving suck, I'm sad they left me so broken I can't possibly raise a healthy child but at the same time at least I'm not pushing the abuse forward

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
lol that in the end Trump will be reelected and this whole thing will have had no effect except to crater Biden's campaign.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

BraveUlysses posted:

why the gently caress did they call it "killing" she's a C O N V I C T E D murderer

man dies after interacting with police officer's bullets

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

staying in massachusetts aint bad because i get completely free healthcare and i have substantial needs there

i think i need to actually just bite the bullet and try for section 8 housing and disability because i sure as gently caress cant work a job that requires me to stand for 8 hours

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

They really seem to struggle with this whole whistleblower concept. Oh wait...perhaps, just maybe, they are disingenuous shitbags?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

I see they have received my delivery of Trunap prints

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

I need both hands to count the number of people in group that are in this position

boomers loving suck, I'm sad they left me so broken I can't possibly raise a healthy child but at the same time at least I'm not pushing the abuse forward

my mom's whole thing with me yesterday was that i didnt look like i could attract anyone and she wants more grandchildren and thats like the only thing she cares about

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

brutally suicide myself by watching tv in my home with a cop living below me

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Zyla posted:

Yeah you gotta GTFO of that situation lady. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Reality Sinner posted:

I've had friends in this situation, and I've also had friends in the situation where finances mean they're still living with an ex who's now bringing over new people to gently caress.

All things being equal, I'd live with the abusive parents before I'd live with the ex, but man they're both end-times scenarios for sure.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

kanye did it better

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Joementum posted:

holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/Toplinesman/status/1179506234250158080

For those who didn't click, it's a video...which ends with an animated annotation of a photograph.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

twoday posted:

I see they have received my delivery of Trunap prints

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zyla posted:

my mom's whole thing with me yesterday was that i didnt look like i could attract anyone and she wants more grandchildren and thats like the only thing she cares about
Maybe she should go gently caress herself

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

holy poo poo

lmao

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

boomers.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
trump’s hitting his ceiling.