Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

skeletors_condom posted:

I genuinely hope he is being overly dramatic as a joke or as a weird RP type setup. You would never think that the meta of that whole post revolved around a video game. :smuggo:

He's not, lol.

This is pretty good though

quote:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Beet_Wagon the king harasser and cyberstalker... still worse than repools.... and other alts and such...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Virtual Captain posted:

I'm streaming some highly boring stuff now.

https://www.twitch.tv/virtual_captain

Oh great, now you of all people are on CIG's payroll.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I bought Rebel Galaxy Outlaw today. 3 hours of play time and it seems good.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sabreseven posted:

Frogbear posts more coherently than this.

I think Tom might just be one of those dudes who just needs to be ignored and forgotten about tbh. Seems like he'd probably be a hoot armed with a megaphone in a busy area though, well until the cops showed up anyway. :)

Yeah, he's legit disturbed. I knew a couple of these guys back from the Compuserve conspiracy forum days; the tell is the grandiosity.

It's fun that they've descended on the idea of quelling speech as the answer to the problem that there are dissenting voices. Maybe they should turn around and ask CiG what's taking so long, because it's not a slavish attention to detail.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

I believe this has more to do with Sandi, though, you only have to see few of her videos to notice the glances, remarks and stiffness. Her character shows through and even the backers dislike her.

To me she always seems like a robot with a malfunction. totally creepy facial expressions and body language.
But it may also be that she was just completely uncomfortable in that position from the beginning.
I mean we always assume that she WANTED to be VP of marketing. But did she really?
Maybe she did not even want that job and her being ignorant and not informed about what was going on was not because she felt better then the rest but maybe just completely out of place.

I guess a gamedev studio environment is not for everyone.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

I counted 32 players in one area. Which I consider a huge win as far as their joke of an MMO goes.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2dbNx3c7uk&t=3091s

the best part about bootcha's video

lmao man i forgot about this

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

History Comes Inside! posted:

He posts like that other lunatic who eventually melted down and deleted his account. Same guy?

Bronson and his suck my oval office GF were more entertaining than this tho.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Officially formed in 2038, Roberts Space Industries’ founder, a young and enterprising inventor named Chris Roberts, established the core tenets of the company’s philosophy long before he began working on his first creation:

Learn from the past
Reach for the future wallet
Fuel innovation scope creep
Cultivate talent JPEGs
Always be relevant scamming

rePool
Apr 18, 2019

Undercover Goon.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Wait did Tom_Neverwinter seriously make a subreddit called /r/StarCitizen_Refund to counter people at /r/StarCitizen_Refunds

This dude is nuts

He made me laugh out loud today. I'll, lol at funny poo poo but his inner detective beleives I'm Failure2Report. He thinks FTR is my alt.

:reddit: posted:

https://twitter.com/failuretoreport?lang=eu and https://twitter.com/repools odd how its the same user.... so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvpftn_1cIg oh... wait thats elite dangerous... what a coincidence. nice alt account... yeah I found out a long time back...

posting times, word usage, time available, similar backstories, with other oddities. https://foller.me/failuretoreport https://foller.me/repools hashtag similarities. youre usage. Twitter clients usage; one dosnt use the app, which is odd, but web and app usage? strange... failuretoreport dosnt have the markings of a bot tool, but it sure shows it based on posting times.

I used to stream on twitch, people who can verify that and my voice is worlds apart if compared. He's trying so hard.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
It takes a special someone to not be embarrassed about 'you' being the focus of that 'story' for your non-existent 'game'.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
This Reddit stuff is getting out of hand, like this thread is almost as bad as the people you're making fun of.

Getting way to close touching the poop here

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

rePool posted:

He made me laugh out loud today. I'll, lol at funny poo poo but his inner detective beleives I'm Failure2Report. He thinks FTR is my alt.

Wait, I thought I was rePool's alt? This constant hate criming is getting confusing as hell.

Popete posted:

This Reddit stuff is getting out of hand, like this thread is almost as bad as the people you're making fun of.

^^^^

Yeah, it's a hop and a skip to a kiwifarms fight.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Sabreseven posted:

Frogbear posts more coherently than this.

I think Tom might just be one of those dudes who just needs to be ignored and forgotten about tbh. Seems like he'd probably be a hoot armed with a megaphone in a busy area though, well until the cops showed up anyway. :)

I think in the last thread we decided he has real mental issues and should be avoided.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

I think in the last thread we decided he has real mental issues and should be avoided.

Oh, I thought that was a different guy. :(

Definitely leaving that poop alone now :)

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

SPERMCUBE.ORG
Nov 3, 2011

Space commies are th' biggest threat t' red-blooded American Freedom we got in th' future. So me and my boys got to talking over a few hot dogs the other day and this is what we came up with...

Star Citizen: Finally actions are being performed

Also, not to backseat mod or anything but please leave this guy alone, he's legit disturbed and nothing good will come of this.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Yeah, the meltdown thread is a lot less funny now that Tom's involved. The scale of Tojal to Tom goes from funny to sad and a bit disturbing real quick.

(and yes I realize I've been responding to him all day but I'm gonna stop. It's in the admins' hands now)

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

So that you can insist that the game isn't pay-to-win, duh

There is no game so it can't be pay-to-win.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Wait did Tom_Neverwinter seriously make a subreddit called /r/StarCitizen_Refund to counter people at /r/StarCitizen_Refunds

This dude is nuts

He's a genius. I kinda want to buy a submarine now.

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

Beet Wagon posted:

Yeah, the meltdown thread is a lot less funny now that Tom's involved. The scale of Tojal to Tom goes from funny to sad and a bit disturbing real quick.

(and yes I realize I've been responding to him all day but I'm gonna stop. It's in the admins' hands now)

Are the fun police going to throw us in cyber jail?

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Bumble He posted:

To me she always seems like a robot with a malfunction. totally creepy facial expressions and body language.
But it may also be that she was just completely uncomfortable in that position from the beginning.
I mean we always assume that she WANTED to be VP of marketing. But did she really?
Maybe she did not even want that job and her being ignorant and not informed about what was going on was not because she felt better then the rest but maybe just completely out of place.

I guess a gamedev studio environment is not for everyone.

It's because she always try to act but has no talent for it. That's why she only appears as a soulless hypocritical.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Popete posted:

I try not to contribute to the "Insane redditor daily stalk-shot" part of the thread even by posting against it because this thread contains multitudes and if some people want to ogle actual human wreckage like they were watching monkeys at the zoo, well, I think it's really vulgar and gross but I regularly write page-long posts about playing a game that I hate so my opinion probably sucks and who am I to judge.

But at this point Tom_Whatever is just ranting at anyone who comes near him, regardless of topic. It has nothing to do with Star Citizen- he's just unhinged. If we have to laugh at Citizens can we at least redirect back to the guys who are leaving jpegs to their children in their wills?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Strangler 42 posted:

No lol, I'm just stepping away from that reddit thread. I had been fuckin around in it all day while I was at work but I hadn't really looked at the whole thing and it's just... woof, sometimes you don't want to stare into the abyss any more, you know?

e: Sarsa is (as usual) correct here

Sarsapariller posted:

I try not to contribute to the "Insane redditor daily stalk-shot" part of the thread even by posting against it because this thread contains multitudes and if some people want to ogle actual human wreckage like they were watching monkeys at the zoo, well, I think it's really vulgar and gross but I regularly write page-long posts about playing a game that I hate so my opinion probably sucks and who am I to judge.

But at this point Tom_Whatever is just ranting at anyone who comes near him, regardless of topic. It has nothing to do with Star Citizen- he's just unhinged. If we have to laugh at Citizens can we at least redirect back to the guys who are leaving jpegs to their children in their wills?

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

No lol, I'm just stepping away from that reddit thread. I had been fuckin around in it all day while I was at work but I hadn't really looked at the whole thing and it's just... woof, sometimes you don't want to stare into the abyss any more, you know?

Honestly, I don't know how you stayed in there so long, I found it difficult just reading it all.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wow, he went onto the main reddit thread about the changes to rant about SC refunds? Man, that guy needs help.

A "hate" sub.

drat, i'm doing something wrong apparently. I should be hating on a computer game.

Hold on.

Ugh... nnnnggghhhh.... grtrrrrrr... rraaaaahhh

Nope, sorry, i tried, i just can't do it. I can't hate like Tom wants me to. Sorry Tom, i tried.

rePools - that is beyond poop touching. You might want to stay away. Leave him to report his fantasies to the FBI or whoever. I'm pretty sure the only outcome of it would be the FBI putting him on a watchlist of people who might one day go postal.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Sabreseven posted:

Honestly, I don't know how you stayed in there so long, I found it difficult just reading it all.

I wasn't really reading it tbh, mostly just responding to people calling me a war criminal or whatever. I hate the reddit app for phones so I wasn't scrolling around a lot. If I had realized how insane the whole thing was I would have backed out way earlier =/

Don't be like me.

Anyhow, how bout that uhhhhh buggy race?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Sarsapariller posted:

I like the reddit posts, but it gets to be a bit much when we're dragging up stuff outside of the SC subs or that is weeks-months old. And when we're getting every blow-by-blow of a particular conversation for dozens of posts. Especially when it's between an SCer and someone from this thread.

skeletors_condom
Jul 21, 2017

What happened to the rumor about the 100K on cosplay costumes? I don't remember it being mentioned in the video.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

skeletors_condom posted:

What happened to the rumor about the 100K on cosplay costumes? I don't remember it being mentioned in the video.

I assumed it was research for a later episode, given the timing.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Strangler 42 posted:

Melenia's gonna come get you for bullying a corporation.

Sarsapariller posted:

It has nothing to do with Star Citizen- he's just unhinged. If we have to laugh at Citizens can we at least redirect back to the guys who are leaving jpegs to their children in their wills?

How does someone so right end up with a fleet?

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I like the reddit posts, but it gets to be a bit much when we're dragging up stuff outside of the SC subs or that is weeks-months old. And when we're getting every blow-by-blow of a particular conversation for dozens of posts. Especially when it's between an SCer and someone from this thread.

Mirificus will not be denied

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

e: Sarsa is (as usual) correct here

Post the doggo as penance!

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

nawledgelambo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2dbNx3c7uk&t=3091s

the best part about bootcha's video

lmao man i forgot about this
Oh, man. Poor kid. I hope she found work at a better place.

That shifty dude that clearly agrees with the eye roll but then quickly goes into "do I know you?" mode, though.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

trucutru posted:

He's Fandred, a commando that is slowly realizing that the game is a sham. Dude has the uncanny ability of being completely unable to get a point during discussion and, while he doesn't actually argue in bad faith (I think?), his arguments are often pretty much indistinguishable from that because he has actual, real brain issues (Dude like to talk about himself and will self-doxx instantly if you ask while he's not doing that well).

loving lol, it seems I have indeed missed out!

🙏 friend

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

AbstractNapper posted:

Oh, man. Poor kid. I hope she found work at a better place.

That shifty dude that clearly agrees with the eye roll but then quickly goes into "do I know you?" mode, though.

I know that "checking my phone for no reason real quick to do something with my hands to try and not look awkward/annoyed with the person speaking" move very well. That guy totally does that.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Kosumo posted:

Post the doggo as penance!

"Kayak wake up I need to get a picture"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I know that "checking my phone for no reason real quick to do something with my hands to try and not look awkward/annoyed with the person speaking" move very well. That guy totally does that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw0fQfJUL0