Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tired: Business Gorilla

wired: Communist Chimpanzee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

tallboy beers supremacy, yet again :smugdog:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

power word- Jeb! posted:

yeah never get into a psychic duel with david lynch

the looting's p sweet at the hospital afterward tho

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Zyla posted:

monday: well actually monday was p good

tuesday: my mom called me to tell me she saw me while i was out shopping and that she thought i looked ugly and gross

today: all this trump poo poo lmao

wow wtf is up with your mom thats p lovely

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh I am the first to be gillotined I know

this thread has informed me multiple time s

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
FYI, asking Brit Hume on if he's actually mentally challenged or just pretending will net you a hefty ban on twitter.

chird
Sep 26, 2004

It’s hard to know who to trust, isn’t it Jack?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

fknlo posted:

FYI, asking Brit Hume on if he's actually mentally challenged or just pretending will net you a hefty ban on twitter.

lol

you're not allowed to sass blue checks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

stop abstaining for weed and drink wtf the matter with you all

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

power word- Jeb! posted:

wow wtf is up with your mom thats p lovely

lmao if your mom doesnt berate you constantly via all possible communications channels and stalk you to berate you in front of your coworkers and random people at the grocery store

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

Zyla posted:

ive sustained a lot of psychic damage in the last 3 days :smith:

psychic...powerless...another mans sac

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
don't worry folks, chris figured it out

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1179509484139495424

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

mueller's dementia-addled congressional hearing was definitely a major brain breakage moment for a lot of people

hard not to feel at least a little sympathy when you imagine what was running through her head as she heard "trimp"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I can't even imagine how much emotional fortitude it takes to hug it out with your brothers killer, and I hope it helps their family move on. It reminds me of something I read about how all social progress and cultural healing from poo poo like racism and other antagonisms relies on superhuman levels of forgiveness and benevolence from the victims of systemic oppression

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zyla posted:

monday: well actually monday was p good

tuesday: my mom called me to tell me she saw me while i was out shopping and that she thought i looked ugly and gross

today: all this trump poo poo lmao

hi, your mom's a piece of poo poo

and yes all this trump poo poo, good thing i was out because its like staring at the sun, all this trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

smarxist posted:

I can't even imagine how much emotional fortitude it takes to hug it out with your brothers killer, and I hope it helps their family move on. It reminds me of something I read about how all social progress and cultural healing from poo poo like racism and other antagonisms relies on an superhuman levels of forgiveness and benevolence from the victims of systemic oppression

it impressed me

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Great thread title

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

psychically projecting an image of giant turds entering and exiting trumps eyesockets to david lynch's brain right now

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/1179468096156749824

slavoj voice: ideology

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1179514602750664704?s=21

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

smarxist posted:

I can't even imagine how much emotional fortitude it takes to hug it out with your brothers killer, and I hope it helps their family move on. It reminds me of something I read about how all social progress and cultural healing from poo poo like racism and other antagonisms relies on superhuman levels of forgiveness and benevolence from the victims of systemic oppression

acutally, kill whitey

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reminder that this assbutt fuckmunch toadie gets paid 6 figgies to lick the lint off between toes and post poo poo like this

this parasite is one of the shining exampes that meritocracy is a mental illness due to its hierarchical nature and people constantly having to defend their positions and meaningless "analyst" (hot takes maker) job

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

actually alcohol is bad and shouldnt be consumed

GFY

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Joementum posted:

holy poo poo

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly poo poo

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1179503569201958912

the media knower has logged on

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Poniard posted:

lmao if your mom doesnt berate you constantly via all possible communications channels and stalk you to berate you in front of your coworkers and random people at the grocery store

theres some funny irony to her paranoia about strangers seeing me out in what she considers weird or ugly or shabby clothes and worrying about how much this will negatively impact me, when she's about the only person in the world that doesn't know about my trans status and literally no one else cares

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

whys there a random dot in the 35 years

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol that any of these entitled gremlins have security details

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Lastgirl posted:

reminder that this assbutt fuckmunch toadie gets paid 6 figgies to lick the lint off between toes and post poo poo like this

o, how i loathe him

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

Lastgirl posted:

this is fine

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

smarxist posted:

i wish they didnt have events to be superhumanly forgiving about :(

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Der Meister posted:

lol that any of these entitled gremlins have security details

yeah why are they scared? did they do something wrong????

:thunk:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

trumps never gonna leave office or be removed lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

CONCERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notihng will happen lmao rip

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiaHdZEM_P4

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Good thing I drink the proper cheap whisky: Canadian.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
wow would have never guessed from the last couple of days that the GOP has no loving clue what they're doing and are just freestyling it until they can kill this whole thing in the senate.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol

Good thing they hitched the entire party to the trump train.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I want to get off.

Edit:

Eifert Posting posted:

A significant part of me wants to just get loving wasted tonight for some reason.

Tomorrow is a work day for me but I'm actually volunteering to teach a class for some 3rd graders. It's probably not a good idea to get really loving drunk tonight.
If anyone had any investment in this, it ended up being fifth graders at an inner Cincinnati magnate school and the kids were great. I was really impressed with the teacher and how enthusiastic the kids were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

“Look at this graph” is the height of comedy tbqh