Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

TulliusCicero posted:

Is there like a translation guide for "lunatic southern drawl" we can consult?

A poke is a sack, you cant tell the quality of a pig you're buying if it's in a sack.

The idiom means you bought a bad product because you didn't scrutinize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
America will never accept a president that is or has been unfaithful to their spouse.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

1glitch0 posted:

Elizabeth Warren comes out and says, "Yeah, I gently caress 24 year old Marine bodybuilders. gently caress you if you don't like it." and immediately wins the presidency.

I'd like this timeline please

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Silly Burrito posted:

America will never accept a president that is or has been unfaithful to their spouse.

lol

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

mango sentinel posted:

A poke is a sack, you cant tell the quality of a pig you're buying if it's in a sack.

The idiom means you bought a bad product because you didn't scrutinize.

On the other hand, don't look a gift pig in the teeth.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

So Elvis Trump is in the TV room at Graceland the White House shooting out the screens showing Robert Goulet CNN.

Meanwhile, Elvis' Trump's cook, Mary Jenkins, Vice President Michael Pence wanders aimlessly around the mansion jiggling doorknobs until he finds a meeting in one room where he's let in to be a stooge in the next recording contract international collusion and money-laundering scheme.

Yay.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

1glitch0 posted:

Elizabeth Warren comes out and says, "Yeah, I gently caress 24 year old Marine bodybuilders. gently caress you if you don't like it." and immediately wins the presidency.

I really wish this could happen. Get it, Liz

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

quote:

My girlfriend (35M) found out that I (24M) had an affair with a presidential candidate and the junior senator from Massachusetts(70F). What do I (a marine) do?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tibalt posted:

Is America ready for their first Cougar president?

"Hey, Donald, you're right. Turns out after I took the DNA test that I'm not Native American. Turns out I'm 100% pure bred cougar!" **flips Trump the bird and gives him a stone cold stunner**

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I definitely grabbed that 24 year old marine bodybuilder by the pussy. Warren 2020

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How has no one taken a tire iron to Jacob Wohl’s face yet?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Data Graham posted:

On the other hand, don't look a gift pig in the teeth.

Can I put lipstick on a gift pig or no?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

nachos posted:

I definitely grabbed that 24 year old marine bodybuilder by the pussy. Warren 2020

She moved on that marine like an IED. When you're a senator they just let you.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

wohl is the definition of a dude that everyone you know tells you isn't worth it. Like what are you going to do, beat him up and make him vaguely sympathetic and detract from his full time job of totally failing at everything he tries?

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

We trained him as a joke. He thinks losing is Winning!

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Uhh Warren is actually the senior U.S. Senator from Massachusetts. Just so you know.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer
Poll tax to discourage any discussion of Hillary until such time as she may be politically relevant at all again:

Actual cute tax is needed too:
https://i.imgur.com/ugK0Yss.mp4

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

i am more surprised they havent tried to move on to another sort of scam. like they just suck at this poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3db8_story.html

Giuliani consulted on Ukraine with imprisoned Paul Manafort via a lawyer

keeps getting dumber.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Us: Liz, stop seeing your 24 year old boy toy.

Liz: I can’t. Dick too bomb.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It might make him less ugly.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/cassandrajar/status/1179512816623063040

They can keep their energy, I want none of that.

I believe in forgiveness, but in order to forgive there has to be some kind of redemption or change or anything.

The only thing that cop regrets is getting caught.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

I'm the misspelling of "conscience."

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Or maybe they just mean the charges will literally knock out every American :shrug: I dunno. If so I'm that, too.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1179561289561051136?s=20

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
World on fire: All the protests happening around the globe right now
businessinsider.com/8 hours ago
"Protests have long been a powerful political tool for enacting change and expressing discontent.

From the Civil Rights Movement's the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom to Indian independence, protests have left powerful marks upon the world. Historically, protests have served as an outlet for marginalized groups to articulate their frustrations — and make their demands known. One such example is New York's Stonewall riots, which kicked off the modern Pride movement and mainstream LGBTQ visibility.

Today, protests like last month's Global Climate Strike and Hong Kong's ongoing mass protests are calls for politicians to change their policies. The climate strike, for example, drew over 6 million protesters around the world, making it the biggest demonstration against climate change in history."

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

I feel sorry for the residents of 1598 and 1600 colonial terrace.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/1179553887058939905?s=19

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

come on

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

sanchez posted:

I feel sorry for the residents of 1598 and 1600 colonial terrace.

Well you see, 1600 would probably be on the other side of the street and on a different block so the houses you should feel sorry for are........ *dies*

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

.....whyyyyy would you admit this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Who is bringing the donuts

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
So that "urgent" meeting the state department IG wanted with Congress was apparently just to deliver a packet of propagandist bullshit and debunked conspiracy theories put together by Rudy Giuliani. Like loony right-wing spam email, but printed and delivered in person. This country is beyond broken.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

EwokEntourage posted:

If the judge hugging her gives you pause, look at the rest of it

What in hot flying whistle gently caress is going on in Texas?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Beaten

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 3, 2019

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Almost Smart posted:

So that "urgent" meeting the state department IG wanted with Congress was apparently just to deliver a packet of propagandist bullshit and debunked conspiracy theories put together by Rudy Giuliani. Like loony right-wing spam email, but printed and delivered in person. This country is beyond broken.

that's sort of a misrepresentation of why this was relevant

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Pence: I Participated in the Ukraine Plot But Only As a Patsy
nymag.com/7:17 P.M.
"Vice-President Mike Pence is knee-deep in the Ukraine scandal. He is floating the absurd defense that, while he did participate in Trump’s plan to extort Ukraine into investigating Joe Biden, he was completely ignorant of what he was doing."

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Gross Dude posted:

Well you see, 1600 would probably be on the other side of the street and on a different block so the houses you should feel sorry for are........ *dies*

I actually considered saying this unironically (well, slightly,less ironically) :v:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/cassandrajar/status/1179512816623063040

They can keep their energy, I want none of that.

Of note is that this judge is acutely aware of having a moment on the national stage; she performatively caught a case of the vapors last week upon hearing that the DA gave an interview in violation of a gag order. She literally had to turn around and fall out of her chair, gasping in disbelief. gently caress her and her sideshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

evidence for Rudy devoting his life to bringing down Trump continues to mount