Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

buddy we classified an 8 year old girl and American citizen as an enemy combatant, guess what we're gonna do here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Zeno-25 posted:

You keep saying my opinion is stupid like it isn't the loving reality here in Colorado. Do you even live in a legal state? I'll tell our marketing person how stupid they are selling tons of weak edibles up in Boulder to booj idiots the next time I see her.

Keep on defending your overpriced weak candies though it's been a good laugh

This is some impressive insecurity lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

weed is like jam bands

nobody cares about your opinions one way or the other shut the gently caress up

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Control Volume posted:

Its interesting to see that weed has the same style of incorrigible dweeb as beer guys who ramble about only drinking IPAs less than a week after canning

The venn diagram of these two are basically on top of each other in Colorado

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Epic High Five posted:

weed is like jam bands

weed is like sex, because even bad weed is better than no weed at all

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Zeno-25 posted:

You keep saying my opinion is stupid like it isn't the loving reality here in Colorado. Do you even live in a legal state? I'll tell our marketing person how stupid they are selling tons of weak edibles up in Boulder to booj idiots the next time I see her.

thank you for clearing this up, I thought you were mad, actually

I like weed, I'm sorry I don't like weed "right" :(

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
he works in a dispensary if he says the edibles are weaker than advertised I'd go with his judgment especially considering I dont live in a legal state so even our good weed is worse than their ok weed.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Good soup! posted:

bro if you think edibles are exclusively for suburban winemom types to avoid appearing looking like stoners, thats just plain fuckin stupid

for someone who implies they work for a weed company or something related to one, that's especially fuckin stupid

edibles are good

I can smoke a bowl and eat a handful of gummies before I go into the P-Funk concert, and while the high from what I smoked starts wearing off during the opening bands, the edibles start kicking in so I get to be high the whole time without risking gettin tossed out by overzealous security for toking during the show

edit:

Zeno-25 posted:

your poo poo is weak, go back to selling dimebags of oregano to high schoolers

Militant Lesbian has issued a correction as of 21:50 on Oct 3, 2019

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I like weed. Do yoooouuu?!!?!!,??

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Speaking both as OP and as a resident of an illegal weed state, I'm gonna have to point out that this is not even close to tangentially relevant and please take weed chat to TCC or wherever everybody has screaming meltdowns about the purity of hot coil rail dab setups or whatever the gently caress stoners replaced UV posters with

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Control Volume posted:

Its interesting to see that weed has the same style of incorrigible dweeb as beer guys who ramble about only drinking IPAs less than a week after canning

now I'd like to see a website that's like BeerAdvocate, but for weed

especially when it comes to a three decimal-system scoring system so you can be annoyingly precise when it comes to that cookie you ate in your car

edit: oh crap, this gave me an idea for an F-Plus document: flame wars on BeerAdvocate

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I shoot up my weed

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Victory Position posted:

edit: oh crap, this gave me an idea for an F-Plus document: flame wars on BeerAdvocate

Post beer lovers realizing that they're going to drainpour under Trump here

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Marijuana is illegal.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Woof Blitzer posted:

Marijuana is illegal.

which is what makes it so drat cool

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

1redflag posted:

which is what makes it so drat cool

I used to have a cool Boomer neighbor who was never not blazed out of his skull. We moved around when it became legal and the next time I saw him he had stone cold given it up. I guess it just wasn't cool anymore once you could walk to a store and just buy it like a pack of pixie sticks.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

weed is like jam bands

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Weed is great, because if you over do it, it eventually just stops working, and you kind of have to take a break.

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in
Weed is cool, and good

Beyond that opinions are irrelevant. There is nothing to discuss here.

Weed is great, full stop.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
i buttchug my weed

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i like overpriced weed candies because it combines a few of my favorite things: getting high, eating candy, and not having to know how to do it a better way

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I did a marijuana once.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Source4Leko posted:

I did a marijuana once.

and yet you lived. Very interesting.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no

Control Volume posted:

Post beer lovers realizing that they're going to drainpour under Trump here

During Dollar Menu Donnie's government shutdown there was an FDA back up on microbrewery label approvals and many a dank IPA were lost so that our border would be more secure or something

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

bigman.50grand posted:

During Dollar Menu Donnie's government shutdown there was an FDA back up on microbrewery label approvals and many a dank IPA were lost so that our border would be more secure or something

So at least something good came out of that poo poo show.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

bigman.50grand posted:

drat too bad they just didn’t ban all IPAs

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
I also care about what other people enjoy drinking.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
lmfao, gently caress IPAs

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
ingest your weed however you'd like
drink whatever beer you fancy

just gimme my "Trump supporters gonna" die fix tia

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

just gimme my "Trump supporters gonna" die fix tia

When you're heard head:

https://twitter.com/shaner750/status/1177050577659777024

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

good stuff

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shipon posted:

drat too bad they just didn’t ban all IPAs

Thank you Mr Trump!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
The Futer of this country

New Thread title because he spelled Fuher wrong

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Zeno-25 posted:

The biggest thing keeping me from weed most of my adult life is weed people (see above)

thankfully I can just go to a regular rear end store instead of being berated by this guy

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

But mein futer!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'd just like to say weed is good to eat, drink, and breathe.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Don't vape it, though. That's how heath ledger died.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

Don't vape it, though. That's how heath ledger died.

Ledger died mixing drugs and alcohol which is a really cool way to die.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

mixing benzodiazepines with alcohol is like driving over the speed limit. You're told not to do it but people do it anyway. to the point where it becomes a social norm for some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

mixing benzodiazepines with alcohol is like driving over the speed limit. You're told not to do it but people do it anyway

It's not a good idea but it is a fun idea, yeah.