Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yarbald posted:

at an idiot circus

Nooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

OP, slow down, take a break, and show us the daily life of a certain goon

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

RBA Starblade posted:

Tohru definitely had an SA account.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its pretty funny how i started this thread mostly because the update format was a huge troll lol, but now everyone is so invested so it almost feels like an entirely different thread

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

its pretty funny how i started this thread mostly because the update format was a huge troll lol, but now everyone is so invested so it almost feels like an entirely different thread

I need it steak I neat it bad

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pros: internet fame; leagues of adoring fans.

cons: every post is about how addicted everyone is to updates and not about the actual comic

hmmmmmmm

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RBA Starblade posted:

btw, im never overexerting myself for this comic, so you don't have to worry. yesterday was my day off and i was bored, plus all of yesterday's updates took like maybe an hour of total effort. i also made a buffer for the first time ever and i used it to post intermittently during work today.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I see a lot of words not translated from Japanese

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The crack dealer's translator's lament.

"I think these people only care because I sell crack make content available they otherwise couldn't enjoy."

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im also salty that this thread i made on a half-assed whim has more views *and* votes on SA, a site where you need a paid account to vote, than the manga im translating Souboutei Must Be Destroyed has on mangadex, a site where you can vote for free, which ive been working on with *actual* sincerity for over 3 years.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The thing I like about this story is that it is the story of a lovely person who experiences true suffering and genuinely changes for the better because of it. Even now he is showing remorse and awareness of the feelings of others that he never would have as a 29 year old NEET.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Mr. Steak posted:

im also salty that this thread i made on a half-assed whim has more views *and* votes on SA, a site where you need a paid account to vote, than the manga im translating Souboutei Must Be Destroyed has on mangadex, a site where you can vote for free, which ive been working on with *actual* sincerity for over 3 years.

Tell me more about this manga

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I look forward to this comic every day. Every morning poop is a pleasure for two reasons now

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Mr. Steak posted:

Goons support content creators like nowhere else.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mr. Lobe posted:

The thing I like about this story is that it is the story of a lovely person who experiences true suffering and genuinely changes for the better because of it. Even now he is showing remorse and awareness of the feelings of others that he never would have as a 29 year old NEET.

Also the difference between that anime and this comic is this comic owns

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Mr. Steak posted:

Found a niche then eh?

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Ineffiable posted:

I too wish to know about the sub booty must be destroyed comic

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ineffiable posted:

you can see in my OP here

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ineffiable posted:

you can see in my OP here

edit: lul

SerCypher
May 10, 2006

Gay baby jail...? What the hell?

I really don't like the sound of that...
Fun Shoe

Mr. Steak posted:

Yah but this Manga is so action packed.

Every frame is just full of mystery.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SerCypher posted:

Yah but this Manga is so action packed.

Every frame is just full of mystery.

its definitely a unique experience that i dont regret at all

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

its definitely a unique experience that i dont regret at all

Im going to read this for you

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Im going to read this for you

i was talking about Neetcomic in that post, but thanks lol.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
artist sure is getting a lot of mileage out of that hat (being easy to draw, that is)

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

the hat is actually drawn one overlapping line at a time so it takes forever

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ok i genuinely love that last panel, and i don't praise this poo poo comic often

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
by the way, i only just recently caught the double-meaning behind "Daily Life" in the title. *facepalm*

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Mr. Steak posted:

ok i genuinely love that last panel, and i don't praise this poo poo comic often

the last few updates have been pretty cool, relative to the unframed chin in most updates.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Rip in peace

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Mr. Steak posted:

it's cause this comic is about a goon gone wrong

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Realization that this artist is hardcore enough to not avoid drawing hands.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
It's not quite a manga, not quite a webcomic. It doesn't take itself too seriously but somehow now I'm invested in this idiot story

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kazak posted:

I see a lot of words not translated from Japanese

autism ZX spectrum posted:

It's not quite a manga, not quite a webcomic. It doesn't take itself too seriously but somehow now I'm invested in this idiot story

Edit since steak updated while i was posting (thanks rear end) I’m surprised his memories of his parents aren’t entirely food-based

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
This rear end in a top hat's crap life makes me feel better about my own.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im about to post yet another casual translation thread on sa, because i make bad decisions hahaha

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Oh no, I just got a terrible feeling that the next decision might be whether or not Tohru is gonna take his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

Oh no, I just got a terrible feeling that the next decision might be whether or not Tohru is gonna take his life.

hm. y'all might be actually super split on a choice like that