Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Holy loving poo poo what the gently caress America

facialimpediment posted:

Hey Rudy, why did you want the Ambassador to Ukraine fired?

WELL I WANTED TO CRIME, AND SHE WOULDN'T LET ME, DUH.

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1179868595293212672?s=19

loving shameful snipe sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

At this point Donny's tax returns could be like opening the Ark of the Covenant of financial crime, or they could be something so mundane as he hasn't had more than $100 million in liquid assets in thirty years while still being rich as poo poo. His profound idiocy and narcissism make it a pretty even split between the two.

I'm predicting they actually don't show anything particularly interesting, but much like the inauguration size, he refuses to let it go just because that would mean losing. And we all know being wrong about anything is impossible in Trumpworld.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

psydude posted:

I'm predicting they actually don't show anything particularly interesting, but much like the inauguration size, he refuses to let it go just because that would mean losing. And we all know being wrong about anything is impossible in Trumpworld.

This. Everything about them is probably technically legal, they just show he's only a multi-millionare.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
lmao Wohl's fake marine is a pretty intelligent guy

https://twitter.com/rajsputin/status/1179837844833161217

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Kim has been testing rockets again, this one fired from underwater!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-49915224

Also a police employee in Paris knifed four officers to death before they shot him. There are reports he recently converted to Islam.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/49921145

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

This. Everything about them is probably technically legal, they just show he's only a multi-millionare.
I'm sure you could use them to put together a money laundering case. They're not the end all be all of it, but there's probably something good in there.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

monkeytennis posted:

Also a police employee in Paris knifed four officers to death before they shot him. There are reports he recently converted to Islam.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/49921145

How is that relevant?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

McNally posted:

How is that relevant?

French police have been targeted by Islamic militants in recent years (most notably in 2016 when a ISIS militant killed an officer, his wife, and their infant child at home- the child was unharmed). If the attacker is just a recent convert who flipped out, it's not relevant. If he's a recent convert and they find a isis manifesto, it is relevant.

Right now, it means nothing.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

McNally posted:

How is that relevant?

It might not be, it’s just mentioned in the article and could be the difference between a murder investigation and a terrorism investigation. It’s the kind of detail the news get VERY excited about for some reason.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm sure you could use them to put together a money laundering case. They're not the end all be all of it, but there's probably something good in there.

Probably, but not more so then any other really rich person's taxes. If you look at Tim Cook's or Jeff Bezos's tax returns, I'm sure you could make a money laundering case against them as well.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Duzzy Funlop posted:

"When I was in Afghanistan"
- "what unit?"
"We were stationed in Hawaii"
- "WHAT UNIT?"
"I was with the one three"
*laughter*
- "The one three what?"
"The one three, you can look the rest up on Wikipedia, anyway, I was stationed in Afghanistan"
*laughter*
"I'm sorry, I was deployed to Afghanistan, my mistake"
*laughter*

1-3 would be infantry; 1st battalion 3rd Marines. No idea if he was or not, but maybe. Could just be dumb- which should go without saying since he was is and always will be lol deffo a Marine. I am suspect about whether or not he went to Afghanistan since there's no way this boot gently caress DOESN'T post pics of his deployment to DA GRAM.

This looks like a lot like a Mackey Hall barracks room on MCBH.

Can't make out the text, barracks and unit name are probably on there somewhere though.

This is probably the mountain/cold weather training from an Afghanistan work-up. Guys can definitely still get dropped before the deployment after this though (for benign reasons, even, but who wants to take bets he did something real dumb..)

... and the only photo you need to discredit this turd:

A boot camp class ring.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Victor Vermis posted:

A boot camp class ring.

whatever the crime, he's guilty

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Holy loving shitballs on a stick.

https://twitter.com/RamCNN/status/1179888405980880896

Counterpoint:
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1179891458880540672

Edit: I'm... With Her?

https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1179900477431046145?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 4, 2019

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1179895737271881728

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

how is wohl so bad at this

how, my god, for someone who is criming all the goddamn time he is just abhorrently bad at it.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

MA-Horus posted:

how, my god, for someone who is criming all the goddamn time he is just abhorrently bad at it.

That seems to be a feature of all these people

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

MA-Horus posted:

He's been trending on twitter for two solid days and literally everywhere I've looked online has been talking about him a good bit for most of that time. I imagine it's for the attention.

He's going to court in 3 weeks iirc.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

A Bad Poster posted:

At this point Donny's tax returns could be like opening the Ark of the Covenant of financial crime, or they could be something so mundane as he hasn't had more than $100 million in liquid assets in thirty years while still being rich as poo poo. His profound idiocy and narcissism make it a pretty even split between the two.

Like any good physics problem, the answer to that will be zero.

e: Also, there've been so many Trump posts tonight I think we're all going slightly bloody mad.

Hexyflexy fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Oct 4, 2019

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So bad at crimes a pimp refuses to associate with you.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hexyflexy posted:

Like any good physics problem, the answer to that will be zero.

e: Also, there've been so many Trump posts tonight I think we're all going slightly bloody mad.

I'm starting to get cspam and I'm pretty sure thats considered a mental disorder

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
When caught doing a crime, make them all feel dumb by admitting to at least 20 times more crimes to show how good you are at crimes.

:smugdon:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

House Republicans will force a vote to formally condemn Rep. Adam Schiff when they return from recess, their most aggressive offensive yet as the GOP fumbles for a strategy to beat back impeachment efforts.

The largely symbolic move, which won’t get approved by the Democrat-controlled House, is backed by the House's highest-ranking Republicans and some of President Donald Trump's close allies on Capitol Hill: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.).

hahahahahahahahahaha

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm starting to get cspam and I'm pretty sure thats considered a mental disorder

Quiet, that's what my PhD thesis is gonna be on: The critical study of crack and ping in modern online communication

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/MichaelStahlke/status/1179826417476857856

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Oooof

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1179916988560400385?s=19

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nick Soapdish posted:

Quiet, that's what my PhD thesis is gonna be on: The critical study of crack and ping in modern online communication

Last night I walked outside and had this weird lightbulb moment that a sizable part of the united states thinks that not only is there is a vast media conspiracy against trump but also that he really is a genius playing 17 dimensional chess with the deep state, and my brain sort of went blank and suddenly couldn't process anything anymore so I just stared off into the trees. It was like will smith in men in black when he finds out aliens exist.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179925259417468928?s=20

:smugdon:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What....

Owe my brain.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:drat:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Alright oh great orange one, if it's you're duty let's see the transcript from your phone call to Emperor Xi.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Wasn't Max Uriarte in 3-1? Could this dude be the ur-boot he is always drawing?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

this is cool and good since Perry is shockingly one of the only competent people in Trump's cabinet. I wonder what new nutjob we'll put in charge of maintaining our nuclear arsenal

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

It's amazing that this loving dingus is the best / least bad part of the Trump administration now that Mattis is gone, because he literally went in, realized he was in way over his head, and largely took the advice of the career people there.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Flying_Crab posted:

this is cool and good since Perry is shockingly one of the only competent people in Trump's cabinet. I wonder what new nutjob we'll put in charge of maintaining our nuclear arsenal

The fact that rick perry was a stealth good pick because he had the good sense upon being told that DoE manages the nuclear arsenal and also everything with nuclear reactors, to make himself as invisible as possible regarding policy and let smarter people in the department make the decisions, is amazing to me.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

BUG JUG posted:

No, this dude is definitely a prequel-verse Chongo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

orange juche posted:

The fact that rick perry was a stealth good pick because he had the good sense upon being told that DoE manages the nuclear arsenal and also everything with nuclear reactors, to make himself as invisible as possible regarding policy and let smarter people in the department make the decisions, is amazing to me.

he also decided that being on dancing with the stars would be a good idea

before being placed in charge of everything nuclear in america

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i feel that the phrase "before being put in charge of everything nuclear in america" to describe Rick Perry's life is never going to get old.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Who else would be better to man the nuclear arsenal than the guy who decided to start wearing smart guy glasses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

BUG JUG posted:

I thought he was 3/3 because of all the Hawaii jokes.