Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corby Haas
Hi it has been thirteen hundred twenty comment sized pages since I last did hello and chat and no I'm not reading them scroll right to the end like I own the place. I have four cats and two dogs right now I don't know how many I had last time I posted. My one cat Elizabeth wakes me up most mornings by biting me directly on my face around 6:30am.

FluffieDuckie

Corby Haas posted:

Hi it has been thirteen hundred twenty comment sized pages since I last did hello and chat and no I'm not reading them scroll right to the end like I own the place. I have four cats and two dogs right now I don't know how many I had last time I posted. My one cat Elizabeth wakes me up most mornings by biting me directly on my face around 6:30am.

welcome back friend. do you have pet pictures you'd like to share with us?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

Corby Haas posted:

hi hello welcome back! you know you are famous right

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

aaaaaa new spoopy avs, also hi fluffie and also aaaaaaa fluffie!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys GUYS i am drinking a BEER.
it is tasty and good! it is in a big glass mug and i am drinking it at a reasonable pace but it is very taste!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jolo posted:

Trick
Treat
Spook
Scare
When?
When?
(Every single Halloween)

this post still too good. it needs to be on another page

Corby Haas

Manifisto posted:

hi hello welcome back! you know you are famous right

Hey that is really uplifting I did not even know that. Here is a picture of my cat Elizabeth.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Corby Haas posted:

Hey that is really uplifting I did not even know that. Here is a picture of my cat Elizabeth.

death sext

Corby Haas posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Corby Haas posted:

I dislike cats but that cat looks cool and nice (except the biting you on the face part which is part of why I don't much like cattes)

Also, Hello. I am about to eat some soup that I have been adding divers alarums and sundry ingredients to for the past 3 days!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

hello cat!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Gifts

We need more rhyming in the yob
Because I need it for my job
I'd appreciate it a lot
But don't use the BYOBot

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

We need more rhyming in the yob
Because I need it for my job
I'd appreciate it a lot
But don't use the BYOBot

all hail the idiot king
we all lose, he always wins

sticky threads, probes galore
my love is weak
likened to a whore
i will sell
my love
for my idiot
king above

ChubbyChecker

manero posted:

hi yes hello!

My interview went pretty good, I'm definitely feeling the good vibes set forth by yall. Hoping to hear some positive news in a couple/few days!!!

:nice:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Hey BYOB duders/dudetters/whateverelsers. I am buying some random nerd a pizza. Go post in my random pizza thread in GBS, I'd love to buy a random BYOB a pizza.

Escape From Noise

Resting Lich Face posted:

Hey BYOB duders/dudetters/whateverelsers. I am buying some random nerd a pizza. Go post in my random pizza thread in GBS, I'd love to buy a random BYOB a pizza.

If you order me one now it may get here by tomorrow.

Escape From Noise

I am using the bullet train's WiFi. Time 2 go hawg wilde!
:butt::yosbutt::butt::yosbutt::eyepoop::gizz::ccb::shlick::circlefap::fap::hawaaaafap::newfap::flashfap::trumpfap:

Goons Are Gifts

Resting Lich Face posted:

Do you ship worldwide?

Goons Are Gifts

Hello good morning, welcome & chat byobs, what's the latest? What are you big plans for today?

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello good morning, welcome & chat byobs, what's the latest? What are you big plans for today?

I just got back from my 2 day trip to Fukuoka. Pretty vicious hangover. I'd visited the city before so I didn't feel much pressure to do the touristy stuff. I also wanted to see what the craft beer scene was like since I last visited probably 6 years ago or so. It's still small but it's taking off! There's a little brew pub I visited. The head brewer is from the US so I chatted with him a bit but he was milling in so I kept it pretty brief. A large amount of people knew who I was within the beer community so that was kind of funny. I got to meet with and talk to a ton of cool people and have some of that famous ramen! Met a dude who moved to Tucson,Arizona with his family for a year when he was 10. He said it was a major culture shock. People there are real friendly in my experience so it was neat.

I was only staying 1 night because I thought my friend from Sapporo was coming in tonight but I got the month wrong because I'm a goof. I thought about staying one more night but opted to head back to have a day to just relax and do some cooking and cleaning maybe. Overall it was an A+ trip. Seriously if any of you ever visit Japan and have the time I highly recommend Fukuoka. While I do have a dislike of Tokyo which colors my perception, I think it's a good idea to see it. I also think it's good idea to visit some other places. There's a lot to offer!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Great posted:

making more goose photoshops

Heather Papps

hello friend

ChubbyChecker posted:

making photoshops

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh my how rude of me, i forgot to wish each and every one of ya'll a "good mungo"

nut

everybody must get post

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

G'MUNGO!

Escape From Noise

G'nacht

ChubbyChecker

alnilam

nut posted:

everybody must get post

Marvin K Mooney will you PLEASE POST NOW

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmbmeOgWsqE

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Gmungo

Today is National Taco Day in the USA. :taco:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Barking Gecko posted:

Gmungo

Today is National Taco Day in the USA. :taco:

I was thinking about getting a burrito for dinner

now I'm definitely getting a burrito 9 more hours can't wait for that yummy burrito

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

I was thinking about getting a burrito for dinner

now I'm definitely getting a burrito

hello it is taco day what are you doing don't you know what the police will do?!?!?

pixaal

Heather Papps posted:

hello it is taco day what are you doing don't you know what the police will do?!?!?

A burrito is just a large soft taco :colbert:

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

A burrito is just a large soft taco :colbert:

Mods?

Twenty Four

hell, same. maybe plural though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

Twenty Four posted:

hell, same. maybe plural though

I too feel that a giant S on the end would complete it but Butt is fine too

sig by owlhawk911