Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

OUT - Stefon Diggs (EYE) - cannot see himself being on a team with Kirk at QB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I was going to make a joke about him not needing practice if he gets no targets but he only has 3 less than Thielen this year and now I'm sad

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

BGrifter posted:

I will always root for HHCD even if he no longer plays for the Packers.

Well, maybe not if he goes to the Lions or Patriots. But otherwise, HHCD owns.

He's got great physical tools and a decent instinct for the ball, he's just not great at angles for tackling/coverage - which exposed him horribly in GB's and WAS's mediocre defenses, but is not an issue with Chicago because runners rarely get past the second level, and QBs don't get time for deep routes.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/BrycenNFL/status/1179763384163749888

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I said this on twitter, but if The Vikings trade Diggs I will tilt so hard every pinball machine in the Twin Cities will be unusable for weeks.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

That means he doesn't. I think he's done with the Kirk Cousins experiment.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

OxySnake posted:

I said this on twitter, but if The Vikings trade Diggs I will tilt so hard every pinball machine in the Twin Cities will be unusable for weeks.

I got to be all smug about ditching Harvin and Peterson, but this one would really sting :(

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

jng2058 posted:

That means he doesn't. I think he's done with the Kirk Cousins experiment.

Bring back Ponder just to show him how good he actually has it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Trade Cousins

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trade Cousins

:hmmyes:

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trade Cousins

Who the hell would be stupid enough to take Cousins the way he's playing now for the 50mil he's owed on a guaranteed contract for the rest of this season and all of the next?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/christomasson/status/1179794051811303424

So yes?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Sounds like he hasnt requested one, but is obviously not happy.

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/1179792455077466113?s=19

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lmao at the difference in public and fan reaction when Thielen publicly trashes his QB and when Diggs asks for a trade away from said QB

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Tbh I'm clutching my Pearl's at both because they are good players and I want then to stay in MN.

:ohdear:

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Eating 50 mil is worth it to keep Diggs and Thielen. Maybe the team can start a gofundme for fans to pay for Kirk to leave

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dexo posted:

Lmao at the difference in public and fan reaction when Thielen publicly trashes his QB and when Diggs asks for a trade away from said QB

It was funny seeing how mad some GB fans got at Diggs when he took his helmet off after his touchdown at Lambeau

It was definitely because he was being "disrespectful" and absolutely not because of any other factors yes sir!

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

It was funny seeing how mad some GB fans got at Diggs when he took his helmet off after his touchdown at Lambeau

It was definitely because he was being "disrespectful" and absolutely not because of any other factors yes sir!

There are probably still GB fans that are upset that Moss mooned them like 20 years ago

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

OxySnake posted:

There are probably still GB fans that are upset that Moss mooned them like 20 years ago

Joe Buck's reaction was hilarious. I think it was Buck.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Leon Einstein posted:

Joe Buck's reaction was hilarious. I think it was Buck.

It was.

The hilarious thing is I can go to other Packers fans and say Moss was the 2nd greatest wide receiver of all time. No one disagrees (Rice is the best).

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

I know Thielen and cousins have been yelling at eachother on the sidelines but I assume Diggs just doesn't want to be on a run focused offense anymore. Especially given how much time he's missed before for injuries. Maybe they can trade him for some solid o line help.

Ideally they just throw the loving ball more instead of getting Cook killed in the first half of the season.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ghosthorse posted:

Ideally they just throw the loving ball more instead of getting Cook killed in the first half of the season.

*Mike Zimmer disliked that*

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Big fan of Hockenson's body language when he realizes it.

https://twitter.com/BrandonThornNFL/status/1179820750842322944

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

so is andy dalton going to save the bears or the vikings

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

sickos_yes.png

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

OxySnake posted:

The only thing that upset me about that was Buck's lovely reaction. Randy owns.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

iospace posted:

It was.

The hilarious thing is I can go to other Packers fans and say Moss was the 2nd greatest wide receiver of all time. No one disagrees (Rice is the best).

Peak Randy was just as good as peak Jerry, there was just more peak Jerry.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Oh that's a whole basket of trash right there.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

lmao did thielen's wife like that?

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Some of the bears throw backs and alt uniforms aren't great, but at least they don't double as crossing guard uniforms.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Don't worry guys, Kirk apologized on his podcast for sucking rear end. We're all good.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

SirPablo posted:

Don't worry guys, Kirk apologized on his podcast for sucking rear end. We're all good.

Didn't know he has a podcast, but he's a 31 year old white dude, so I should have assumed.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ghosthorse posted:

lmao did thielen's wife like that?

Extremely cousins voice: YOUR WIFE LIKE THAT?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Davante Adams out.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

MJeff posted:

Davante Adams out.

Good. I don't want it aggravated. Let some other receivers get some targets. Kumerow gonna roll.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I just realized our bye isn't until November, for some reason I thought it would be a lot earlier than that. Was originally going to suggest Adams sit through the bye and come back healthy.

I hope one of the young receivers catches fire at Dallas and builds momentum going into the Detroit game next Monday -- not least because I have tickets to that game and want to actually see some offense :v:

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.

Leon Einstein posted:

Good. I don't want it aggravated. Let some other receivers get some targets. Kumerow gonna roll.

Yeah definitely not worth the risk, especially since its gonna be a lingering issue so it's better to let try and heal at least a little bit. I'm curious to see how allison does in Adam's absence. Maybe they will use him differently and itll boost his production

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

SirPablo posted:

I dunno, shouldn't someone who sucks so much at their day job quit the podcast and, like, practice or study film or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Bridgewater almost had a leg amputated with this team and you wouldn't even keep him as a backup.

You got one game from the Super Bowl with Case Keenum then you threw him out like the trash.

Reap it.