Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

YouTube culture has led people to believe that if you say it was just a prank everything is gravy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nichael posted:

:hai: that is what I wanted. thank you.

in the interest of full disclosure for the nichael IK library, I am releasing a PM I sent to Smythe during the Crazy Cloud probation crisis of October 3rd, 2019

This is an impeachment inquiry you're going to have to release the replies

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

YouTube culture has led people to believe that if you say it was just a prank everything is gravy

nite crew culture

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Sinner posted:

This is an impeachment inquiry you're going to have to release the replies

there was no reply

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nichael posted:

nite crew culture

Apathy

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

gregday posted:

thank you trupm thread for introducing me to The Dead South i am kind of obsessed with them now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i95sEX1YBlA

Theyre a fantastic band :)

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

Free Crazy Cloud has become cspam's rallying cry against d&d

even though large tracts of cspam and many old and famous threads have fallen or may fall into the grip of the mods and all the odious apparatus of admin rule, we shall not flag or fail. we shall go on to the end, we shall fight in d&d, we shall fight in qcs, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our sock, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on twitter, we shall fight in the comedy threads and in serious ones, we shall fight in coupons; we shall never surrender

TRBUP

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

the emperor's new crimes

except they're real and obvious and everyone has to pretend they're not there

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nichael posted:

there was no reply

Declas the reply Smythe what are you afraid of

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

imagine how nice cities would be wo cars

i once stumbled onto first hand accounts of people dealing with automotives for the first time, in the first, second, and part of the third decade of the 20th C.

People making way for cars was unthinkable. They were seen as nuisances to the normal business of walking along pedestrian paths and streets.

There's multiple accounts of drivers exceeding informal speed limits while driving thru a a crowd and subsequently being chased down by a mob and beaten up.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Former DILF posted:

My sister is getting married to her boyfriend of 6 months. It was a fairly sudden engagement and we were all very surprised. He is a trump supporter and we just kind of don’t talk about it even though we disagree politically. He is also obsessed with guns. He frequently wears a vest over a T-shirt and the vest is covered tiled gun print.

Anyway they want a trump themed wedding which, shockingly, has been done many times before including by some people they know. They convinced the grooms brother to dress up as Trump for the ceremony. Now they are asking me to dress up as Melania and stay in character the entire night. My reception speech has to be a speech in a Russian accent and it has to be “patriotic.”

They also want me, as well as the rest of the wedding party, to carry guns during the ceremony instead of bouquets, and they are asking that we buy the guns ourselves which is fair because “the dresses are cheap.”. I am firmly against guns in situations where they aren’t necessary and I refuse to buy one.

I told her I’ll come to the wedding but no gun and no melania costume. She was much more upset than expected (she’s 8 months pregnant which could be why she’s so moody, I don’t know.) I offered to wear a melania type outfit if I can not hold a gun and if I can use my real voice, she said no. She said if I really loved her I’d make this day about her.

My parents don’t support her politics but they want her to be happy and have already borrowed firearms from their hunter friend for the wedding. They tell me I should dress up as Melania per her request and just borrow one of their friends guns and suck it up because it’s her special day. But first of all I’m super uncomfortable and second of all what if pictures of me impersonating melania trump holding a gun get out publicly? I’m a teacher and this would be a huge issue for my job.

TLDR: am I being unreasonable not wanting to dress as melania for my sister’s wedding?

the gently caress

leak these insane demands and watch it go viral

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

otoh, we don't deal with literal millions of pounds of horse poo poo in our cities.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schmeichy posted:

dance puppets

:dare: :slick: :snoop: :coolspot: :sandance:

:dogcited: :honked: :mome: :peanut:

:moonrio: :jiggled: :parrot:

:tutbutt: :c2b:

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

dunno why I never got a shapiro vibe from Marco until now ...ew

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Melaniamania or Melamania

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nichael posted:

there was no reply

incorrect they de-IK'd you

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Shageletic posted:

apropos of nothing, here is Shageletic's current ear worm of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQevK_bUV9g

felt

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Welcome to the "Jokes on them, I was only pretending..." era of politics.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
chuds calling for violence when

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol :c2b:

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chinatown posted:

about three years ago

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Former DILF posted:

My sister is getting married to her boyfriend of 6 months. It was a fairly sudden engagement and we were all very surprised. He is a trump supporter and we just kind of don’t talk about it even though we disagree politically. He is also obsessed with guns. He frequently wears a vest over a T-shirt and the vest is covered tiled gun print.

Anyway they want a trump themed wedding which, shockingly, has been done many times before including by some people they know. They convinced the grooms brother to dress up as Trump for the ceremony. Now they are asking me to dress up as Melania and stay in character the entire night. My reception speech has to be a speech in a Russian accent and it has to be “patriotic.”

They also want me, as well as the rest of the wedding party, to carry guns during the ceremony instead of bouquets, and they are asking that we buy the guns ourselves which is fair because “the dresses are cheap.”. I am firmly against guns in situations where they aren’t necessary and I refuse to buy one.

I told her I’ll come to the wedding but no gun and no melania costume. She was much more upset than expected (she’s 8 months pregnant which could be why she’s so moody, I don’t know.) I offered to wear a melania type outfit if I can not hold a gun and if I can use my real voice, she said no. She said if I really loved her I’d make this day about her.

My parents don’t support her politics but they want her to be happy and have already borrowed firearms from their hunter friend for the wedding. They tell me I should dress up as Melania per her request and just borrow one of their friends guns and suck it up because it’s her special day. But first of all I’m super uncomfortable and second of all what if pictures of me impersonating melania trump holding a gun get out publicly? I’m a teacher and this would be a huge issue for my job.

TLDR: am I being unreasonable not wanting to dress as melania for my sister’s wedding?

:ohno:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

daily????? and also doing violence at least weekly

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I still like the Annoying Dog dance personally

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Nichael posted:

there was no reply

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how long ago was the most recent chud terrorist attack???? last weekend right?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Hahaha the Elizabeth Warren sex marine never deployed lmao

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1180174057653846018

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Melaniamania or Melamania

I generally skip Melaniamania and just watch Baronmania for the hilarious low-lights.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

tdumb

ASenileAnimal has issued a correction as of 18:48 on Oct 4, 2019

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

angerbeet posted:

Elizabeth Warren sex marine

o/~ Ed Balls o/~

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

the trump presidency is just a prank

are we gravy now?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

:hmmyes:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lol owned

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Free crazy cloud rear end

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Former DILF posted:

Holy gently caress what :stare:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Former DILF posted:

She said if I really loved her I’d make this day about her.

Emotional blackmail is good and easy to win!

:sever:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Welcome to the "Jokes on them, I was only pretending..." era of politics.

does anyone have that tweet handy describing how boomer politicians are learning how to be forums trolls