Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

dubzee posted:

My GF is one of those 'crazy horse girls'. I assure you there are many barns with an assortment of pitchforks to be had.

Horse folks generally lean hard right tho soooooooo :smith:

Uh, 'centaur' is the preferred nomenclature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Sorry I had proof of all the Epstein associates for a decade, feeling kinda cute rn, night delete later

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

quote:

The Hill: Rock climbers to hold border wall climbing competition after Trump said new section was unscalable | TheHill.
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/464478-rock-climbers-to-hold-border-wall-climbing-competition-after-trump-said-new

Lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/JRehling/status/1180505950613958658?s=20

trump has allergies

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ah the fully loaded kind from the UK

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Has to be that because there's no way he's able to make meth

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Hot Karl Marx posted:

*accursed image*

Jesus gently caress man, NWS that poo poo.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

Jesus gently caress man, NWS that poo poo.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Oh are we allowed to post images of horror from beyond sanity?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

No wonder he connects with the rust belt. Meth recognize meth.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BigDave posted:

nice hiss

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Too fat for a meth head

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

That Works posted:

Too fat for a meth head

Too fat for a cokehead too tho.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

That Works posted:

Too fat for a meth head

I knew a fat meth head. He got popped for buying too much sudafed, in fact

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

That Works posted:

Too fat for a meth head

meth heads are only skinny when they are poor. if you can afford a drawer full of drugs, you don't need to choose between high and food

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Wasabi the J posted:

Ah the fully loaded kind from the UK

gets them all from his golf course in scotland prolly

dude cant even get high in a non trashy way

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
It appears that I was way early in clearing Rick Perry. (Edit: Per Maggie @ NYT, this is what he usually does when he's parroting what some other staffer told him. Some staffer is likely trying to spike Perry on the way out, and Donnie's cheesebrain just repeated that complaint)

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1180596761225613314?s=19

Ukrainium One is actually a pretty good name for all this!

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1180597160577908736?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Oct 5, 2019

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh poor rick

you almost made it out

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

BigDave posted:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

BigDave posted:

Is this government cheese?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Nystral posted:

Worse.

Military.

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome
"Vomelet" has a certain ring to it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

It appears that I was way early in clearing Rick Perry. (Edit: Per Maggie @ NYT, this is what he usually does when he's parroting what some other staffer told him. Some staffer is likely trying to spike Perry on the way out, and Donnie's cheesebrain just repeated that complaint)

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1180596761225613314?s=19

Ukrainium One is actually a pretty good name for all this!

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1180597160577908736?s=19

I saw Ukraine Clown Posse somewhere else

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Nystral posted:

Omellete MRE main course. I guarantee however bad you're thinking it is you need to go further. It was an astonishingly horrible "food".

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

sharknado slashfic posted:

I like that, but even the ICP guys deserve better than to be at all tied to these scumbags.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Omellete MRE main course. I guarantee however bad you're thinking it is you need to go further. It was an astonishingly horrible "food".

I've read a lot of reports from soldiers on exactly how bad that thing is, I'd almost consider it a form of torture to feed that thing to people.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

sharknado slashfic posted:

Alright, this should be the new thread title and it's borderline better than Moron-Contra.

Content: Someone seems to be killing people (more than usual) in a West Virginia VA.

https://twitter.com/Reinlwapo/status/1180609671931076609

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

A Bad Poster posted:

I like that, but even the ICP guys deserve better than to be at all tied to these scumbags.

Yeah wasn't there a "Juggalos Unite gently caress the Alt Right" banner floating around from a rally in Detroit?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hexyflexy posted:

I've read a lot of reports from soldiers on exactly how bad that thing is, I'd almost consider it a form of torture to feed that thing to people.

Steve1989 ate one, said the hot sauce packet and both the salt and pepper dumped into the chopped up vomelet made it edible, his big problem with it was it was so loving bland, it had no flavor at all except for perhaps just being processed "food".

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Hexyflexy posted:

They update the *~*menu*~* every so often I guess and they take things out so I’m thinking they kept it in there as a joke or tradition.

Or blackmail or something. That poo poo is horrible.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

By and large Juggalos and the dudes from ICP themselves are actually remarkably good people.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Stop posting pictures of speeding Donald Trump, or I swear I'll post Frankfurters and Beans!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Juggalos and Furries, of all people, have been really solidly behind "Nah gently caress Nazis" so welp. somethingawful.com is ending up on the same side as some really strange allies because that's just the kind of poo poo that happens when the simulation glitches and Donald Trump becomes president.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Juggalos and Furries, of all people, have been really solidly behind "Nah gently caress Nazis" so welp. somethingawful.com is ending up on the same side as some really strange allies because that's just the kind of poo poo that happens when the simulation glitches and Donald Trump becomes president.

They’re good people, bront.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
never forget

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

orange juche posted:

By and large Juggalos and the dudes from ICP themselves are actually remarkably good people.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Acebuckeye13 posted:

never forget

This timeline is so strange.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

They basically follow the principle of "Be excellent to each other" like Bill and Ted would want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S67sDHdhpio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

IDK, "Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?", might as well be an official GOP motto.