Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

at least i didnt say i was dancing too much huge wink

alright

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I think Captain Sysco secretly liked being the Emissary for a race of religious zealots despite his protests.

He rarely followed Starfleet regulations, especially the prime directive. In fact I don't think he ever used the primary directive as an excuse to keep out a local affair. gently caress that buddy, we're going in dicks swinging. He kept the Romulan cloaking device in the Defiant even after losing their tactical officer for plot reasons. He intentionally scheduled events far away from Bajoran religious ceremonies to avoid participating but still kept up with events happening during the ceremonies.

This guy was an ego driven rear end in a top hat who secretly got off on all the attention while pretending not to care and got turned into an interdimensional dickhead transcending time and space in the end.

Anyway, trump.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gently caress you

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

gently caress you

please don't disparage elizabeth "only a republican for half my life, no biggie" warren

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Zeriel posted:

I think Captain Sysco secretly liked being the Emissary for a race of religious zealots despite his protests.

He rarely followed Starfleet regulations, especially the prime directive. In fact I don't think he ever used the primary directive as an excuse to keep out a local affair. gently caress that buddy, we're going in dicks swinging. He kept the Romulan cloaking device in the Defiant even after losing their tactical officer for plot reasons. He intentionally scheduled events far away from Bajoran religious ceremonies to avoid participating but still kept up with events happening during the ceremonies.

This guy was an ego driven rear end in a top hat who secretly got off on all the attention while pretending not to care and got turned into an interdimensional dickhead transcending time and space in the end.

Anyway, trump.

really good captain tho

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

wow, authorities confirm that he died of suicide from twenty eight gunshot wounds to his back and his ghost was seen leaving in a white sedan. very sad. folks, it doesn't have to end like this. if you need help, please call the hotline :smith:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

i live for these posts

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Handed Missus posted:

i live for these posts

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1180628130941345798?s=19

does he retweet himself often, i feel like he doesn't

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
some more great news about the cops!

https://twitter.com/eisingerj/status/1180524954560995330

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

A Handed Missus posted:

please don't disparage elizabeth "only a republican for half my life, no biggie" warren
At least we know she can break young bucks half her age.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

cheers i'm waving @ u

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/KbPDyYm.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/3GEnb50.gifv

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

A Handed Missus posted:

it's important to remember that things were somewhat nuts back when stuff was flipping from "democrats like slavery" to "republicans like slavery"; it was really confusing.

I appreciate that Warren has brought a bunch of progressive topics forward over the years but nevertheless I think she is personally terrible. That's got fairly little to do with "used to be a republican".

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

A Handed Missus posted:

shattered more marine pelvises than IEDs

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

what's happenin tonight

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

rest in peace John Kelly Jr.

he was splattered for our sins :patriot:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm plugging a thread that was started up to raise funds for a legal aid group

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3900485

quote:

Who are they and why should anyone care?

These folks have been pushing back against increasing gentrification and the constant erosion of tenant and workers protections. Most of, if not all of it, for free to anyone who walks in through their doors. Their work is invaluable in a community like ours, which is predominantly immigrant, of a lower income bracket, and increasingly queer. All things that I am myself. They have recently experienced a budgetary cut within the ballpark of 40-45% that has been considered by many a direct attack on their institution and the work that they do. This has forced them to cut back costs, of course; including, but not limited to, closing up their offices of several decades, forcing them to work out of a local church basement.

More than that, I'm letting you know that you can use your donation to send a get well soon e-card to Richard "Lowtax" Kayanka in honor of those what have no spines and those what have no houses what to place their stairs.

https://i.imgur.com/T7TLrAy.png

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

emfive posted:

it's important to remember that things were somewhat nuts back when stuff was flipping from "democrats like slavery" to "republicans like slavery"; it was really confusing.

I appreciate that Warren has brought a bunch of progressive topics forward over the years but nevertheless I think she is personally terrible. That's got fairly little to do with "used to be a republican".

yeah, that and the “she calls herself a capitalist” as the reasons to not go for her are lame, considering you can look at her plans alone and be like “there’s one better option”

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

one is in the Oval Office, the other is advising the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba

the american dream, folks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

wow now i want her to be president

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

[hitler_tweaking_out.gif]

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i know that stimulant feeling

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

are president

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

are president
drat, guess there's always honeys... in the banana stand. :c00l:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

free hubcaps posted:

are president

i hate halloween

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

are president

is this the same woman from that pic of the german industrial looking machine about to press the button

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Chinatown posted:

i know that stimulant feeling

look who trump is standing next to

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pre-sesh before glorious summit with marshal kim jong-un

good times all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave