Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should have won All-Stars?
This poll is closed.
Monet X Change 17 12.41%
Trinity the Tuck 36 26.28%
club96 84 61.31%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
Still watching Dragula! That last episode was really fun. At this point I'm rooting for Landon to take it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Drag Race UK is so good y'all.

I haaaate her politics but Baga Chips has such a great stage presence and is my type of camp humour. Also really impressed by Scaredy Cat's budget, her looks were my favourite from the first challenge.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Wait, Scaredy Cat claims she’s not gay? Meaning she’s bi or is she actually straight?

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Raere posted:

Wait, Scaredy Cat claims she’s not gay? Meaning she’s bi or is she actually straight?

In Scaredy Cat's intro video, she says she is straight and has a girlfriend. I did think it was funny when she admitted that she's never been to a drag show. But then again, I'm actually gay, live in a major gay city, and have only been to a couple drag shows. Although, I've never done drag.

Shneak posted:

Drag Race UK is so good y'all.

I haaaate her politics but Baga Chips has such a great stage presence and is my type of camp humour. Also really impressed by Scaredy Cat's budget, her looks were my favourite from the first challenge.

What's her politics? Of all the contestants, I had the hardest time understanding what she was saying. My friends who have lived in London all say that she's their favorite drag queen.

Overall, I enjoyed the episode. The queens were less shady than their American counterparts. Crystal is attractive in boy drag. I had a hard time with some of the accents and had to ask some of my Commonwealth friends what some of the slang meant. I thought that Divina should have won the challenge, so I was shocked that she was only safe.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Weeping at Ru’s runway Brit jokes, just replace him with Garfield. Thought that was a strong start but put me in the ‘this Winehouse impersonation is bad taste’ camp.

Dugong fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Oct 6, 2019

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Can we talk about Ru's hard front

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

RICKON WALNUTSBANE posted:

If by hard front you mean a getup that broke my TV - Yes. It was amazingly, wonderfully awful.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE posted:

You'd have a hard front too if Andrew Garfield was in the same room as you. :haw:

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Raere posted:

She's bi.

The...erm, adult baby stuff freaks me right the hell out, but hey, I'm always happy for more bi presences in LGBT+ media.

Behind Maslow
Apr 11, 2008

On Dragula ep. 7
I really thought Evah was going to make top 3. Her look this week was...underwhelming. And tap dancing? For a freak show? I guess. Vander looked loving amazing though. Goddamn he is loving talented.

I really hope Louisiana makes top 3. I know Landon will be there for sure, pretty sure Dollya will be as well.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
For Dragula Ep 7:

I really like Evah (and her body of work) but tap dancing was just a poor choice. If she had had a conjoined twin also in tap shoes, maybe a different story? I would not want to do that extermination, yikes.

I guess Landon, Dollya, Lou for top 3, Landon seems likely to take it all.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Dragula ep 7 I was surprised to see Evah lose after Louisianna (passed out?), but tap dancing? come on now. tbqh her look while doing the stapling was closer to the mark than her runway.

pretty clear divide between the top and bottom at this point. Landon vs Dollya for all the marbles.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Ibid Louisiana had at worst a brief vasovagal thing, you see it all the time when taking blood. All the "check her pulse! call an ambulance! *sirens* is just editing. It's not under her control and she went for it and had a better look so I'm at peace with it although I will miss Evah showing off her furry body at any chance!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Dragula Ep 7 thoughts- I understand why they kept Lou; her attitude toward going for elimination rather than quitting was really admirable. kinda like how Erika stuck around through so many eliminations last season; she just went for it and that proved to the Boulets that she truly wanted to be there. Evah's attitude toward the elimination was better than Priscilla (I had to look her name up, she's that forgettable), especially when she stapled her stomach. gently caress.

I'm definitely cranky that Priscilla was kept over Evah, but so it goes.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Three tits, zero fucks.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Pinwiz11 posted:

Dragula S3: three tits, three dicks, zero fucks?

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Pinwiz11 posted:

Much betta

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I didn’t know I needed a drag race contestant to say ‘wind ya neck in’ so badly

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’ve just always loved the Liverpool accent , when I was a kid my best mate was a scouser with a single Mum and two sisters and it wasn’t emotionally pleasant to be around when they were having a yelling match but I always thought it sounded so musical and lovely and just a little camp

‘Noooooooo I won’t tell me lichtle sis off for bahngin in tha poool Muum’

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Oct 11, 2019

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.
"Who put 50p in Cheryl?" is some top-notch shade. :drat:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I love a scouser

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Two eps of UK has been so much better and fresher than the last two or three US seasons

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Surprised to say I think I might be team Vivienne. She's just great, both in challenges and in character and talking heads.

Divina is extremely talented and will go far, and I like her, but I sliiightly got Season 4 Willam's cry acting vibe from her on the mainstage. I don't know maybe I'm just a bitter queen.

Glad Vinegar is back in the running, she's great and deserves to shine.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

tote up a bags posted:

Divina is extremely talented and will go far, and I like her, but I sliiightly got Season 4 Willam's cry acting vibe from her on the mainstage. I don't know maybe I'm just a bitter queen.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I'm also glad Scaredy Kat left and Blu Hydrangea didn't, that lipsync proved Scaredy needs more time polishing her craft before she can really say she's a drag superstar.

Sum Ting Wong's backstory made me hella sad. Gosh, not being able to share your life with your parents if you care about them must be hard. :smith:

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Gotta say I loved scardey Kats runway, real good poo poo, shame about everything else she did this week but I was sad to her her go regardless. In a weird way I’m glad the lip synchs have been really one sided.

I wanted to like vinegar so bad but her mug is awful but seeing her perform it kind of clarifies where her experience is, even if it wasn’t a ball shattering number like we’re used to from main line drag race.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Suprised to see the cat go home so soon. I figured that she would be dragged for storylines.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

This episode was really good. Lowkey wish Scaredy had stayed longer, but she'll probably be the Shangela of RPDRUK S2.

Crystal is finally intriguing me.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

I need The Vivienne to win the whole drat show, and not just because i live in Liverpool.

Also if anything bad happens to Sum Tin Wong i am very likely to ugly cry.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Dragula Episode 8: This whole thing has felt like an extended Landon Cider coronation and if he doesn't win I will be mildly outraged or something. Now watch Dollya win by wearing big titties and drawing eyes on her lower lids again :v:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

The plus side of a single thread and a Mod who posts in it often? Multiple thread title changes. :woop:

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

esperterra posted:

This episode was really good. Lowkey wish Scaredy had stayed longer, but she'll probably be the Shangela of RPDRUK S2.

Crystal is finally intriguing me.

Scaredy was kind of great, and I was surprised that she was the one who went home. It was a pretty even lip sync, and Scaredy has offered more so far than Blue Hydrangea.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

tudabee posted:

Dragula Episode 8: This whole thing has felt like an extended Landon Cider coronation and if he doesn't win I will be mildly outraged or something. Now watch Dollya win by wearing big titties and drawing eyes on her lower lids again :v:

I think Dollya's strong, gay, WOman freakshow look was a deserved win, but yeah, Landon's drag has just been blowing the others out of the water most episodes and even his weaker performances have been drat impressive. I don't know how they can crown anyone else at this point, although we've yet to see Landon get really filthy so I want to see what his filth look will be in the final floorshow.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
A non spoiler Dragula post: it kinda bothers me on drag race and Dragula when someone, an outsider to drag, usually a judge, says something along the lines of: "I am SO gay/straight. But I am turned on by you performing this gender! Aaahhh." Bleh. I dunno why.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

A God drat Ghost posted:

I think Dollya's strong, gay, WOman freakshow look was a deserved win, but yeah, Landon's drag has just been blowing the others out of the water most episodes and even his weaker performances have been drat impressive. I don't know how they can crown anyone else at this point, although we've yet to see Landon get really filthy so I want to see what his filth look will be in the final floorshow.

Dragula S3E8 Yeah, basically. Landon's big reads this season are "you crawled once" and "the three dicks didn't quite get there." And his acting surprised when crowned winner this week? Oscar-worthy. Landon seems like the type of performer to really lean in, so I'm sure the filth will be there. (this week and the circus look last week were pretty far out in that direction.

Dollya's "oh i didn't know we needed a CHARACTER" lol ok, v excited for the Black family to get another runner-up now

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

We've been watching S4 on Hulu and holy poo poo that Snatch Game really was a train wreck.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

oh I almost forgot to mention how much I loved (Dragula ep 8) Landon in the haunted house. The maniacal giggling when splashed with blood and "Gimme that poo poo! gently caress you! :mad:" was adorable

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

In the middle of Heels of Hell here in London, it’s got Adore Delano, Miz Cracker, Alaska, Kennedy Davenport,, Sharon Needles, Latrice Royale and loads more it’s like my dream lineup and the show owns.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

A God drat Ghost posted:

A non spoiler Dragula post: it kinda bothers me on drag race and Dragula when someone, an outsider to drag, usually a judge, says something along the lines of: "I am SO gay/straight. But I am turned on by you performing this gender! Aaahhh." Bleh. I dunno why.

Yeah I loving hated that

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

big black turnout posted:

Yeah I loving hated that

it's exhausting every. single. time. like, cool, the straights think that drag performers are a novelty rather than treating them with any modicum of decency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

We've had the first decent DRUK lipsync.

Also, Baga has given me at least one reaction gif from this episode.