Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Ah, I remember that thread. Only one I've actually posted my own playthroughs in so far, even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

From my experience, Dragons are shockingly bad at immunities to Death. Good thing too cause some combos I get would be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I'm considering taking voting privileges away.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I'm considering taking voting privileges away.

What? We left that for practically last! Anyone who knows the game and hated you would have forced you into the Wind Dragon meat grinder immediately.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Is he immune to Doom/Death?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

Is he immune to Doom/Death?

quote:

VULNERABLE: blind, float, haste, image, protect, reflect, regen, seizure, shell, vanish

It sure was.

I solved the riddle.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Sup nerds, today we're goin into a mountain that you can only access through what looks like a slatted wooden door.

First we gotta activate the person that gives us the key item to open said door! I can't remember the last time I tried to do Mt. Zozo and didn't forget to go to Maranda first.

Yo that's a lot of flowers for a world that doesn't seem capable of growing much. Speaking of, what are all these people eating, just monster meat?

We send a letter off on this bird but we don't get an item this time. I don't feel rewarded for my time invested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kjGakjZi1o
Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals - The Land Nobody Knew/The Lost World

Behold, the only location in the entire world to have weather!

With 360 HP, these packs are nothing. Actually, I can't remember if Zozo in vanilla WoR gets updated enemies or still has the old ones.

Text file says this guy is also in the Magitek Factory so I guess they're the same enemies as WoB. Too bad for them!

291 HP and Exploder; could've maybe been an issue in the WoB but there were only two to a pack so at least they couldn't have wiped me.

Attack x4 AND Dread, which inflicts Petrify on their target. Still reasonably nasty, since I don't have a lot of Soft items with me.

Finally, a real dungeon! It's pretty short but almost always pretty rough. Someone call Shantotto to make that a rhyme, I'm busy.

Thosh posted:

SPECIAL "Kiss Face": attack x6 (unblockable)
SKILLS: Diffuser, El Nino

These awful attacks aren't what I'm worried about in this fight though the idea of a giant wasp trying to kiss my face is disconcerting.

It's this:

More god damned throwers, that absorb enough elements with enough HP to make them not easily killed. I can Confuse them with Ukyo's Noiseblaster but they don't throw when Confused so it still takes forever.

9293 HP and apparently these assholes were on the Floating Continent? Some hellacious attack power as well, glad I skipped over that.

Oh boy a treasure chest!

Oh nooooooooo

I'm sure everything will be alright, I've got a pretty good amount of power and support in this group.

:supaburn:

OK maybe the problem was just that Fuuko chose a lovely rage that gave them Imp status.

Hmm... no that wasn't it.

IT HAS WATER EDGE TOO!?

Alright...alright this is fine. I can persevere. Let me just re-finagle my gear.

Ha HA! Sorry Zepeli, I only had two Absorbs Water items.

Watch me kick a dragon's teeth in.

Not literally of course, because Chain Saw never does what you want.

Fuuko throwing themselves at the dragon and Ukyo using Drill instead of Chainsaw do pretty well. I'm lucky this dragon doesn't absorb fire or Fuuko would be a severe handicap.

Ukyo has Interceptor status! Thanks little doggo!

Once again, Fuuko is my best character in a fight. Who could have guessed?

You son of a bitch!

And stay dead!

code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Storm Drgn (Level 74)
/-----------------------------------\
| HP: 65535 | ATK:   24 | SPD:   70 |
| MP:  2209 | DEF:  135 | HIT:  132 |
| XP:     0 | MPOW:  16 | EVD:    0 |
| GP:     0 | MDEF: 195 | MBLK:   0 |
\-----------------------------------/
NULLIFY: pearl, water
VULNERABLE: blind, float, haste, image, protect, reflect, regen, seizure, shell, vanish
AUTO: float, reraise
OTHER: can't escape
SPECIAL "DreadSobat": stop
SKILLS: Aero, Cyclonic, Quasar, Water Edge
LORE: Aero, Quasar
STEAL: Thunder Shld, Magus Rod
DROPS: Magus Rod, Thunder Shld
That's a lot of loving HP and literally the only reason I was able to do this fight was the dragon not using Quasar at all.

This lil fella isn't even supposed to show up in this location but here we are. Thanks for the Magic Points, sucker!

Alright there's no way these are real flowers, they gotta be silk or something. And seriously, does no one ever eat food except the ghosts on the Phantom Train?

:skeltal:

Who knew skeletons had such range of emotion?

Yikes. Kirin + Confusion is not good. Kirin grants Regen to the party (near useless) and Confusion will Confuse all enemies if they aren't immune. I already have Noiseblaster for that. Hopefully they can equip some good Espers to take advantage of that high Magic Power.

They can't equip any Espers at all.

Right, so we don't end the update on a total disappointment, I have one more thing to do!

We're gonna (eventually) kill a flying rat!

Watch a supercut of all the battles I did to take them down. This includes the fights where I did stupid things like some kind of incompetent moron.

This is what I should have been doing the whole time. Serena has ?-Aero. This could've ended in two fights instead of five.

Kinda like this!

code:
Doom Gaze (Level 68)
| HP: 65535 | ATK:   55 | SPD:  118 |
| MP: 57921 | DEF:  184 | HIT:  239 |
| XP:     0 | MPOW:  16 | EVD:   57 |
| GP:     0 | MDEF: 201 | MBLK:  59 |
NULLIFY: ice, bolt, wind, water
VULNERABLE: float, regen, vanish
AUTO: float, interceptor, morph, regen, vanish
OTHER: dies at MP zero
SPECIAL "Seed Dig": poison
SKILLS: Aero, Doom, Escape, Flare, Ice 3, Reflect???, S. Cross
LORE: Aero, Reflect???
STEAL:
DROPS:
Aero and S. Cross are the big problems here; Flare/Ice 3 are prevented by Wall Rings and Reflect??? can be fixed with items. Debilitator is incredibly strong if you have the elements to take advantage of it.

Alright, Bahamut is typically a very strong Esper and whatever it teaches will be way better than the airship janitor that is Naru.

GOD DAMMIT

------------------------------------------------------------

ALL TREASURES
Tincture
Mithril Mail (Chainsaw chest)
Elixir
Sky Render
Genji Shld
Offering
Gauntlet
Thunder Shield

Please VOTE for which location we should aim for next from this list:

Owzer's House
Doma Castle - Since I have no idea what Magitek Armor skills are in this game, I will be taking Zepeli to this place. They are our Terra replacement and so will have all eight available Magitek skills instead of just four.
Phoenix Cave - If you vote for this place, please also VOTE for which THREE characters I should NOT take.
Ancient Castle

Unless the next location is a huge update, I'll probably tack Hidon onto the end/beginning of it.

Fanatic's Tower is still off limits because I need our Relm replacement to snag the Strago replacement there.

Please ALSO VOTE for the four characters we will bring with us, with any changes that are noted above.

Voting will end on SUNDAY, October 20th, 2019.

Admiral Joeslop fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Oct 13, 2019

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Finally, a real dungeon! It's pretty short but almost always pretty rough.

"Gotta Be careful, just because it isn't long doesn't mean it can't be tough"

Rhyme complete. You're welcome.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!
Wow, this seems like a pretty unfortunate seed. Go to Owzer's House with a party of Videl, Sahara, Ukyo, and Fuuko.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Owzer's House

The rest of the locations are a kick in the dick from my experience

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

Owzer's House

The rest of the locations are a kick in the dick from my experience

Out of all the places I've complained about so far, Phoenix Cave is actually the worst. Wrexsoul is a pain in the rear end but Phoenix Cave is filled with awful monsters and is pretty big.

Also there's something specific about the cave that's specifically worse in BC than vanilla.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Does it have undead enemies like mine did? And none of your espers gave you Life? Cause HO BOY LEMME TELL YOU

I still need to come back and kill that loving dragon at the end there :suicide:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

Does it have undead enemies like mine did? And none of your espers gave you Life? Cause HO BOY LEMME TELL YOU

I still need to come back and kill that loving dragon at the end there :suicide:

Revivify and Fenix Downs work fine for that though.

Always save a Revivify for Phantom Train in case it's undead.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It does. Then you run out of them. Because the enemies also zombie and kill your dudes :suicide:

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

also I guess the storm dragon being such a dick may prove my thesis in liquidy's beyond chaos run wrong.

I thought maybe the code saw how many broken abilities you had and crank up the HP to account for it (i.e having like 2 people with controllable blitz, 1 berserk blitzer, and mimics).

So unless one of your unrecruited friends have blitz abyssonym's just evil.

Team I vote for is Scar, Kaoru, Serena, and Sahara crash Owzer's house

After that... yeah its bad.

Since after that's done you gotta do Phoenix cave so you have all your horrible forgettable friends.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Storm Dragon is just the hardest dragon overall, in general and behind the scenes of the randomizer code.

Here are the points values for beating the dragons on permadeath, if you decide to try and put yourself on the leaderboards.

Dirt Drgn 2
Ice Dragon 2
Red Dragon 2
Storm Drgn 3
White Drgn 1
Gold Drgn 1
Skull Drgn 2
Blue Drgn 2

Storm Dragon is just rough and it's only the second dragon I've killed! Two in Kefka's Tower, one in Phoenix Cave, Narshe, Ancient Castle, and Fanatic's Tower. I haven't checked what Crusader teaches yet but I assume nothing.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Oh, hey, you got an Undertale sprite there. Who's Naru replacing again?

Gotta say, that's probably the worst Bahamut ever.

Anyway, Doma with Scar, Serena, and Videl. Not feeling merciful on the location, but the party, at least, is presumably marginally less horrible (aside from the comically-underlevelled Zepeli).

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Naru replaces Strago. We're still missing Gau, Gogo, and Relm, who have been randomized into the three remaining slots. I won't say who is where so I don't influence any votes :v:

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Doma Castle, with Scar, Wei, and Serena.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Owzer's House with Scar, Serena, Fuuko, and Popuko

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Owzer's House

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Looks like we're headed to Owzer's House with Scar, Serena, and (randomly chosen from the three ties) Videl and Fuuko. I hope to have it up sometime within the week! If I'm reading my notes right, we should have six major locations to go to, with smaller ones sprinkled in, then the final dungeon which will probably be split into two parts at the least. I hope everyone is excited!

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

I am excite!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Also there's something specific about the cave that's specifically worse in BC than vanilla.
Sadly, abyssonym did not respect the original design document of FF6, as shown in the Ultimania

...which said that Phoenix Cave was supposed to have literally fifty floors

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Update will be delayed a few days but I've recorded it. Probably half the run time is Chadarnook attempts :argh:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

Chadarnook (Level 37)
| HP: 65535 | ATK: 16 | SPD: 72 |
| MP: 14266 | DEF: 165 | HIT: 123 |
| XP: 0 | MPOW: 14 | EVD: 0 |
| GP: 0 | MDEF: 183 | MBLK: 0 |
NULLIFY: pearl, water; WEAK: fire
VULNERABLE: blind, float, haste, image, protect, reflect, regen, shell, slow, vanish
AUTO: reraise
SPECIAL "Goner Talk": damage + sleep
SKILLS: Charm, Lullaby, Phantasm
SKETCH: Phantasm, Goner Talk
STEAL:
DROPS:
Chadarnook (Level 41)
| HP: 53350 | ATK: 21 | SPD: 71 |
| MP: 10812 | DEF: 149 | HIT: 147 |
| XP: 0 | MPOW: 16 | EVD: 0 |
| GP: 0 | MDEF: 150 | MBLK: 0 |
NULLIFY: bolt; WEAK: fire, pearl
IMMUNE: berserk, condemned, confuse, death, imp, mute, petrify, poison, seizure, sleep, stop, zombie
OTHER: can't escape, dies at MP zero
SPECIAL "Goner Bath": condemned
SKILLS: Bolt 2, Bolt 3, Diffuser, Flash Rain
SKETCH: Goner Bath, Diffuser
STEAL:
DROPS:
it's not great, no.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Chadarnook (Level 37)
| HP: 65535 | ATK: 18 | SPD: 68 |
| MP: 13552 | DEF: 178 | HIT: 163 |
| XP: 0 | MPOW: 13 | EVD: 0 |
| GP: 0 | MDEF: 197 | MBLK: 0 |
NULLIFY: bolt, wind, pearl, earth
VULNERABLE: blind, float, haste, image, protect, reflect, regen, shell, slow, vanish
SPECIAL "Tentacle": attack x6.5
SKILLS: Charm, Phantasm, Shimsham
STEAL:
DROPS:

Chadarnook (Level 41)
| HP: 45775 | ATK: 28 | SPD: 96 |
| MP: 7681 | DEF: 150 | HIT: 154 |
| XP: 0 | MPOW: 15 | EVD: 0 |
| GP: 0 | MDEF: 177 | MBLK: 0 |
NULLIFY: fire, pearl, water; WEAK: wind
IMMUNE: berserk, condemned, confuse, death, imp, mute, petrify, poison, seizure, sleep, stop, zombie
SPECIAL "RemedyYawn": condemned
SKILLS: Blaze, Bolt 3, Flash Rain, Ice 3, Slow 2
STEAL:
DROPS:

You know what's fun? Having Wind as your primary source of damage that gets absorbed by one version and the other version doesn't stick around very long. And the version that doesn't stick around long absorbs Fire so you have to take the Rage Ring off your Ragezerker so they don't heal it for 9999.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chadarnook is never a good boss in any version. Change my mind.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Chadarnook is really fun in FFXIV's Sigmascape. :colbert:

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Chadarnook is a blast in Sigmascape. Tell me you aren't having fun in a fight where you get to fly around on teeny airplanes to avoid earthquakes.

Of course part of the reason I remember it so fondly is that Sigmascape was the last raid tier I did with my awesome static before I had to quit FF14 for medical reasons :smith:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Chardanook is a really awesome fight in vanilla and makes you really appreciate how much balance and tweaking the devs did.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I'm not dead and neither is the LP so there will be an update, at some point, I promise! It's suddenly November and I suddenly have a bunch of stuff going on. If I can't finish my first LP ever I might as well post a ban me so I'm gonna finish this gol durn thing!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Hey look, an update that definitely isn't late!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsTXVQmiQY
Chrono Cross - Hydra Marshes

The lights in Owzer's House are off. Things are ominous.

Robots are naturally afraid of the dark and I would never want to terrify a robot on purpose.

I honestly have idea what this sprite is supposed to be. Are those giant lips? A prolapsed eye? This is probably a Japanese thing.

Also, hilariously, they have 1 ATK and 9 MPOW. And Fire 3/Meteo but they never used em. Some painting guardians.

11,445 HP and they can use Shrapnel. Shrapnel loving hurts and these birbs will show up again in the Final Dungeon. I can't wait!

Spooky chair!

We'll go over the Dwaryk in a second, I just want to point out a neat little thing about the Gypsy.

code:
STEAL: Illumina, Silk Robe
Yeah, we'll be going back to Owzer's at some point.

The Dwaryk can come in packs of four. They have 8495 HP and stats that aren't TOO bad. What IS bad is their counter attack when you hit any of them. They ALL respond with Step Mine.

Every

Single

Time

They also spam L.5 Doom and Blaster, with some Breaks scattered in. Eventually, I figured out that they aren't immune to Confuse so Stone spam from Lore works mostly well enough.

Oh boy! A treasure chest with some monster in it!

Oh no!

I found out, later, that OBS never actually recorded sound. I put in the battle music but there won't be any sound effects. There is also a spot of fast forwarding in there because my brain was off, sorry!

Yikes. I'm glad this one doesn't use Wind Slash THAT often.

Even Fuuko throwing themselves at the boss doesn't do much. Yet.

Funnily enough, it doesn't absorb Wind either, just Water.

It also...Muddles itself? If it actually were vulnerable to Confuse this would be quite a gimme battle.

Imp Song, however, does properly target the party. Imp is dumb and stupid.

Aqua Rake is still very dangerous but not as bad as Wind Slash.

Fuuko's greatest weapons are still their friends, literally.

Oh. Another ill-timed Aqua Rake wiped the rest of the party. Guess I'll let it play out.

We're in a big damage race here, folks. Fuuko slams for max damage, Blue Dragon counters for 1. It's a nail biter.

I'm OK with this drop! I don't know if I'll actually use it before the final battle but I like having them.

code:
Blue Drgn (Level 65)
| HP: 39908 | ATK:   18 | SPD:  164 |
| MP:  7112 | DEF:  142 | HIT:  157 |
| XP:     0 | MPOW:  17 | EVD:    0 |
| GP:     0 | MDEF: 179 | MBLK:   0 |
NULLIFY: water;  WEAK: bolt
VULNERABLE: blind, image, protect, regen, slow
AUTO: floating
OTHER: difficult to run
SPECIAL "Spirit": damage + confuse (unblockable)
SKILLS: Acid Rain, Aqua Rake, Diffuser, Imp Song, Muddle, Plasma, Wind Slash
LORE: Aqua Rake
STEAL: Graedus
DROPS: Aura Lance, Megalixir
Blue Dragon is one of the weaker dragons; in fact I only just noticed now that you can actually run from it.

Great. All these floating chests have these assholes. The Eberarmag isn't so bad at least.

Head Band
Potion
Crystal Helm
Buckler

Cool. Great treasures. :effort:

GET OUTTA MY WAY, MAMMOTH.

Ew. They have Exploder and WaveCannon with 5118 HP. That's probably instant death for my entire team, WaveCannon hurts.

Oh.

Playing this on a tiny CRT when I was younger, I always thought Owzer was much fatter than he is. Still a weird sprite, it's like he doesn't have any head above his eyes and I can't tell if that's a bean bag or a cape.

Before we can meet our friend, we have to kill a demon.

Chadarnook sucks in Beyond Chaos. Real bad. She's fine in vanilla because you generally have a lot more options.

Here's an 18 minute video of me getting frustrated trying to kill the boss.

Honestly it's not a hard boss just annoying with the gimmick. It couldn't kill me either.

The gimmick is that the Lady changes into a Demon. You can kill the Lady but she always heals and you can't win the fight by killing her. You have to kill the Demon, who changes back to the lady after a preset amount of time or a certain number of attacks, whichever is first.

It's a cool effect and a great idea for a boss! Just.. not with my party.

Serena's ?-Aero is a godsend because Demon is weak to Wind but they never bothered casting it more than 2-3 times each. If I'd gotten a lucky streak of ten or so, the boss would be dead easy.

It casts Ice 3 frequently so I put on Wall Rings to neuter that part.

Demon also absorbs Pearl, meaning Fuuko chose poorly. Luckily, they kept dying so a new Rage could be chosen. Eventually I just left them dead because Demon ALSO absorbs Fire and Fuuko ended up being a liability this fight.

Dance doesn't change the background in this fight, I assume because of the special animations for the painting changing form.

This is the worst thing Lady does. Phantasm inflicts Seizure, which slowly drains HP similar to poison. She also has Charm and Shimsham but they weren't really a big factor.

Demon does me a mercy and kills itself with reflected Ice 3. Seriously this fight takes forever with the amount of switching they do, to the point where I'm just sitting there waiting for a chance to actually attack the boss. There was at least one time where Demon appeared, then immediately switched back to Lady before I could do anything!

I don't even get any items! :argh:

code:
Chadarnook (Level 37) LADY
| HP: 65535 | ATK:   18 | SPD:   68 |
| MP: 13552 | DEF:  178 | HIT:  163 |
| XP:     0 | MPOW:  13 | EVD:    0 |
| GP:     0 | MDEF: 197 | MBLK:   0 |
NULLIFY: bolt, wind, pearl, earth
SPECIAL "Tentacle": attack x6.5
SKILLS: Charm, Phantasm, Shimsham
STEAL:
DROPS:

Chadarnook (Level 41) DEMON
| HP: 45775 | ATK:   28 | SPD:   96 |
| MP:  7681 | DEF:  150 | HIT:  154 |
| XP:     0 | MPOW:  15 | EVD:    0 |
| GP:     0 | MDEF: 177 | MBLK:   0 |
NULLIFY: fire, pearl, water;  WEAK: wind
SPECIAL "RemedyYawn": condemned
SKILLS: Blaze, Bolt 3, Flash Rain, Ice 3, Slow 2
STEAL:
DROPS:
Eagle eyed readers might notice a surprise there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cydYsd-pezo
Final Fantasy V - Lenna's Theme

It's fine though, we got a new friend and a new Esper! Starlet has +2 Mag. Pwr and useless spells.

Sakura here replaces Gau and is also a Natural Mage, meaning they can actually get some use out of that Magic stat. Unfortunately, that 20 Mag. Pwr isn't doing them any favors. I'll be able to boost it a bit with some grinding but I'm honestly not sure if I will or not. They're also our only Moogle Charm user.

code:
  LV 1 - Bolt
  LV 2 - Antdot
  LV 3 - Float
  LV 11 - Muddle
  LV 21 - Cure
  LV 25 - Remedy
  LV 28 - Cure 2
  LV 32 - Ice
  LV 34 - Slow
  LV 35 - Bio
  LV 37 - Mute
  LV 60 - Bolt 3
  LV 66 - Fire 3
  LV 73 - Quake
  LV 85 - Life 3
  LV 97 - Ultima

Things start getting interesting at level 85 but I will almost certainly never bother getting to that point.

ALL TREASURES
Relic Ring
Tiara
Head Band
Potion
Crystal Helm
Buckler

Please VOTE for which location we should aim for next from this list:

Doma Castle - Since I have no idea what Magitek Armor skills are in this game, I will be taking Zepeli to this place. They are our Terra replacement and so will have all eight available Magitek skills instead of just four.

Phoenix Cave - If you vote for this place, please also VOTE for which THREE characters I should NOT take.

Ancient Castle

Fanatic's Tower is still off limits because I need our Relm replacement to snag the Strago replacement there. I bet you can never guess where we'll find them!

Please ALSO VOTE for the four characters we will bring with us, with any changes that are noted above.

Voting will end on SUNDAY, November 17th, 2019. Unless I feel like ending it earlier. It'll be a surprise!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Doma Castle!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Doma Castle with Sakura.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Doma with Sakura, Scar, and Serena

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Doma Castle with Zepeli, Sakura, and Sahara.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

I'm also down with Doma and whoever, honestly.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Doma with your lowest leveled characters and Zepeli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Doma with all the clocks (I forget who that consists of...).