Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

You have 2pc rattle cage and 2pc jolting arms. You’re swapping out those two bonuses for one bonus on the Leeching armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Sixto Lezcano posted:

You have 2pc rattle cage and 2pc jolting arms. You’re swapping out those two bonuses for one bonus on the Leeching armor.

Oh sheesh, you're right, thanks!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Battle Scaling, and it looks like you're dropping a 2 piece item set bonus for two individual pieces .

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:

Scyantific posted:

For you PC/NA Goons

Where is this being submitted to?! post here in the thread? discord gen-chat? DM you directly on discord?

Im all about it

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Hi posted:

Where is this being submitted to?! post here in the thread? discord gen-chat? DM you directly on discord?

Im all about it

I'm very down for this, where do I submit my scantily clad overweight zombie?

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

:yikes:

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:
Well I posted my pic in discord for Scy and he said it wasnt Halloween themed enough

So I spruced it up a bit, hope you like it. Wish me luck everyone!

:spooky: Happy ESO Halloween :spooky:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

lmao

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

ExParrot posted:

I'm very down for this, where do I submit my scantily clad overweight zombie?

Hi posted:

Im all about it

In the guild discord, under #eso-chat

Soxorz
Aug 15, 2002
I sleep with the fishes
Decided to try to give the game another shot after never giving it a fair one. Can I get a guild invite on the NA server for @Kharnbetrays?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I was hoping people would have to dress up as eso character irl

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Snowy posted:

I was hoping people would have to dress up as eso character irl

GOOD THING NOBODY OWNS AN ARGONIAN HEAD AND NOBODY EVER WILL.

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Was going through my ESO clips and came across this gem. How to grief in ESO, featuring DoriDori240 and Mr. Carrier Pigeon (aka Flooby) in the laughtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQymWETfA9U

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Scyantific posted:

Was going through my ESO clips and came across this gem. How to grief in ESO, featuring DoriDori240 and Mr. Carrier Pigeon (aka Flooby) in the laughtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQymWETfA9U

LOL I forgot about this. That was a good night.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

LOL I forgot about this. That was a good night.

Come pvp with us, we're slowly getting the old crew back (ilya's a 2-star!)

E: and bonk sorc is just way too drat fun to not use right now

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Oct 5, 2019

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
Any chance I could get a guild invite? Character name: Cpt Soban

I'm terrible at PvP but I love throwing heals everywhere

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Just a heads up, apparently enough people did the dumb serverwide event that there's a bunch of free poo poo being given away in a bundle. Go to the Crown Store, and look for the Dragon Rise rewards bundle.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Just got back into this game, my only complaint is that this drat dragon hoard is too big for my lovely tiny starter apartments and I don't know how to make gold fast to buy a real house yet :argh:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Just got back into this game, my only complaint is that this drat dragon hoard is too big for my lovely tiny starter apartments and I don't know how to make gold fast to buy a real house yet :argh:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Hall_of_the_Lunar_Champion

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

sexpig by night posted:

like scy said the free lunar hall is really large, and the Vivec city apartment is the largest of all six of the apartments for 3000gold or whatever (i dont know how big the free dragon hoard is because i havent logged in yet)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Scyantific posted:

Just a heads up, apparently enough people did the dumb serverwide event that there's a bunch of free poo poo being given away in a bundle. Go to the Crown Store, and look for the Dragon Rise rewards bundle.

Any idea how long I have to claim it?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Snowy posted:

Own Elsweyr
Have the Elsweyr Pathfinder Achievement https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Northern_Elsweyr_Pathfinder
Claim it through the Crown Store

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Berke Negri posted:

like scy said the free lunar hall is really large, and the Vivec city apartment is the largest of all six of the apartments for 3000gold or whatever (i dont know how big the free dragon hoard is because i havent logged in yet)

oh, cool, I've been loving around with all the stuff I've missed pre Elsweyr I forgot I could just...do that stuff

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Scyantific posted:

Own Elsweyr
Have the Elsweyr Pathfinder Achievement https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Northern_Elsweyr_Pathfinder
Claim it through the Crown Store

I got all the stuff and I haven't set foot in Elsweyr yet (one of these days I will catch up :( )

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
That free pack was a huge pile of stuff! Holy balls.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Among all the other stuff, you're guaranteed to get a free attunable blacksmith, clothing, and woodworker station. For context, buying one of these from a guild trader costs you about 170,000 gold minimum.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø
We're not exactly spoiled with freebies so far, but wow that was a nice bunch of stuff.

LeoBattard
Sep 27, 2019

Snowy posted:

13 Days Left.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Holy poo poo that was a great haul of Stuff. Aside from the stations I got a buncha furniture and runebox pieces to sell for moolah.

Can you re-attune those stations or are they a one and done thing?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Rollersnake posted:

Among all the other stuff, you're guaranteed to get a free attunable blacksmith, clothing, and woodworker station. For context, buying one of these from a guild trader costs you about 170,000 gold minimum.

Question about these, do I just go up to one and then "use" the scroll near it? Then it appears in my inventory?

Are there different looking ones? I'm wondering why they just aren't in my inventory rather than a scroll clone thing.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
The attunable stations are one and done, so make sure you find the craftable set that'll be most useful to you before you use them, and then go to the crafting site for that set. I primarily play magicka DPS, so I went with Law of Julianos, and later on when I had more money than I knew what to do with, also got myself Armor of the Seducer.

But yeah, to use them, just go up to a crafting table for the set you want and use the station from your inventory to attune it. I don't know if you can attune them using the stations at other people's houses or not - I never tried this because of people having multiple sets in close proximity, and I didn't want to risk attuning to the wrong one by accident.

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Oct 8, 2019

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

That drat Skull Throne finally found a proper home.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

Use is as a carpet.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Rollersnake posted:

The attunable stations are one and done, so make sure you find the craftable set that'll be most useful to you before you use them, and then go to the crafting site for that set. I primarily play magicka DPS, so I went with Law of Julianos, and later on when I had more money than I knew what to do with, also got myself Armor of the Seducer.

But yeah, to use them, just go up to a crafting table for the set you want and use the station from your inventory to attune it. I don't know if you can attune them using the stations at other people's houses or not - I never tried this because of people having multiple sets in close proximity, and I didn't want to risk attuning to the wrong one by accident.

Oh jeebus I wasn't even aware there are certain crafting stations that do specific things beyond their normal material type. I thought they were all the same except for maybe looks which I hadn't run across yet.

Welll gently caress me I have no idea what to attune to.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hold on to them for now. If you're inclined, the next DLC has some decent crafted sets coming out.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Unlockable Ben
Ultimately it's not going to matter that much which you choose, because there are quite a few guild houses with every available crafting station that you can port to. It's just a matter of convenience.

If you're in a hurry to put them in your house (since you probably don't have any craft stations there yet), I'd say pick a set with a low trait requirement that has bonuses that suit your character, so you could make yourself good leveling equipment, as you level, right in your own house. And of course you can do all the regular crafting table stuff with the attuned tables too.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I'll hang on to 'em for now till I get more of a handle on it.

I've noticed I didn't get any event tickets today and realized my event ticket limit is 12. Is it worthwhile to get the Indrik feathers & berries at this point? I don't have any, nor any berries. It sounds like it'll be going away at the end of the year. Is it even possibly for me to get 80 tickets by then?

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Unlockable Ben
Each of the events that grant tickets give more than you need to get 4 items, and we're coming up on the witches' festival, which is one of the easiest events to participate in. You should be able to still get enough feathers for the Indrik, and enough berries for at least one of the forms before the end of the year, I would assume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Rollersnake posted:

Each of the events that grant tickets give more than you need to get 4 items

Addendum- If you are going from 0 to evolved indrick you will need 8 items. Evolving an indrick takes away the unevolved on which sets you back to 0.