Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ravens being the second best team in the north feels right at home baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

The Browns probably won't be the worst team in the NFL.

I think playoffs are possible.

In a couple of years.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

How about them Bengals? I hear Cincinnati is getting a professional football team next season called the Cincinnati Bengals. Just have to wait a little under a year

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns are winning BIG tonight.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sweet thursday posted:

How about them Bengals? I hear Cincinnati is getting a professional football team next season called the Cincinnati Bengals. Just have to wait a little under a year

I hear that same rumor every year. I'll believe it when I see it.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

hi my name is marsh oussy and i like my team VIKINGS and my sport BASEBALL

top 10 anime betrayals right here folks

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Been trying to watch the Bengals game but these Napster files are always mislabeled

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Wow I can’t believe the Bengals suck???? - me every year since 1990

But the Browns are good like always. Big game tonight, they have to first avoid all the heroin needles and literal piles of human poo poo on the road to get to the 49ers stadium. Then they must drown out the barely audible boos of the Silicon Valley elites who have tickets but can’t be bothered to cheer because it might ruffle their furs and pearls too much. Cleveland fans are a different bred though - my sources tell me Browns Backers are lining up outside in the parking lot chugging good American beer from the heartland and playing good midwestern games like euchre and horse shoes, while the 49ers fans sit in their air conditioned limousines sipping champagne and saying “what is to be done with these foot balling men and their problematic caterwauling rousing us from our late afternoon naps? Won’t somebody pass the locally sourced caviar?”

Well enough is enough and the Browns are not forgetting that great AAFC rivalry of years gone by. Prediction: Browns 69, 49ers 0

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

You mean Cornhole

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Doctor Butts posted:

You mean Cornhole

Anywhere the ground is flat and crops are growing, you will find cornhole

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

yeee

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Beautiful 3-21 start

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
legit if I was baker I'd just quit

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
So how you all doing tonight

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

So how you all doing tonight

Fantastic, never better. Many laughs so far

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Looking at which bottle I should punish my liver with. This is as bad as the Titans game

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I love the Browns. So reliable.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
where's that one post about the browns' impending dynasty

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Browns doing a good job establishing a pattern of alternating between getting embarrassed one week and shithousing the opposition the next.

This is clearly flawless and will continue forever. So I look forward to our 8-8 division title.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals are worse than the Steelers, Browns, and Ravens

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I thought Baker could throw

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
That was an old school browns game for sure. Nobody could block, catch or tackle. Hilarious tipped interception on the goal line. No name running backs destroying the defense. It brings back memories.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

set up: the cleveland browns

punch line:

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Imagine being a professional football team and getting 40 points hung on you by the team who gets shithoused by the 49ers.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
the cincinnati bengals are going to win the north with a 5-11 record you stupid shitheads

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I got drunk and fell asleep but I will say this:

Goddamnit

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://twitter.com/LamarHeisman/status/1181405297253978112?s=20

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

To any Cleveland Browns fans in this thread:

I am very sorry that this happened. I know some of you dared to have high expectations for the season and I don't really want to imagine how much this sucks. Despite not being a Browns fan I wanted Mayfield to be better than this. Maybe this is just a sophomore slump, maybe there are some growing pains. maybe the 49ers and just really good and nobody knows it yet. Regardless you have my condolences and I hope that somehow, somehow this team figures out how to be less disappointing.

Sincerely, A Patriots fan you have every goddamn right to hate but who is cheering for you anyway.

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

No Irish Need Imply posted:

the cincinnati bengals are going to win the north with a 5-11 record you stupid shitheads

good

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What’s the absolute worst record that can still win a division? Asking for a friend.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
On a plane coming back from Africa and welp Baker

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What’s the absolute worst record that can still win a division? Asking for a friend.

Not counting ties, I think the worst you can have is 3-13. Where everyone in the division splits and loses to everyone else.

But this year I think AFCN has a serious possibilty and maybe even probability, to have a winner with a losing record. NFC West is tough, Ravens have to play the Patriots, Rams, 49ers and Seahawks still. Also the Texans(Watson will have a field day with no pass rush and discombobulated secondary) and @Bills. Those are 6 probable losses right there to put us at likely 8-8 as a best case. And will we beat the Browns in Cleveland? Plus what other games might we drop. And we could win one of those projected losses too to balance it out.

So right now I see the Ravens finishing around 8-8 but we could definitely underperform even that, especially if our pass rush and secondary continue to melt down. They were less bad this past week but that was against Rudolph/Hodges. Roth I'm sure would have melted us again.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/1181534968721346561

Manziel > Mayfield

Adbot