Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clusterfuck
Feb 6, 2004

Watching Discobedience livestream.

Melbourne is so much better at this right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
Morrison has defended the USA abandoning the Kurds of northern Syria, because of course he has.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Amethyst posted:

Morrison has defended the USA abandoning the Kurds of northern Syria, because of course he has.

How good is ethnic cleansing

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

Thinking emoji that thinks so hard blood comes out of its eyes.

Qld weak

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Anidav posted:

Thinking emoji that thinks so hard blood comes out of its eyes.

Gaol.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
besides gluing yourself to a road anyone know what other ways the XR event in melbourne needs support? open to non self harm suggestions.

Anidav posted:

I like how the federal election result made Queensland Labor so broke brained that Annastacia Palaszczuk is now Judge Dredd throwing hippies into the cubes.

Hmmmm.

I think I hate the Labor Party.

time to burn that election merch

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Literally every meeting or action or gathering of any kind begins with an acknowledgement of original ownership and that the land was never ceded.

only because it's not usually phrased quite that way

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Caol

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
No. The merch was for Bill.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
is there any way someone in australia can help the kurds

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

dammit

e: sorry about your dog whitlam :( they are human beings

fauna fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Oct 9, 2019

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
dogs are not human beings, but they are people. (sorry for being excessively pedantic about this)

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Amethyst posted:

What is to be gained by siding with a person who is going to go down in history as one of the most incredibly bad world leaders of all time, who is currently in the process of torpedoing all of his other international relationships and his own economy?

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Anidav posted:

No. The merch was for Bill.

you have to let it go anidav - just like hoping for HL3

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

abigserve posted:

What is to be gained by siding with a person who is going to go down in history as one of the most incredibly bad world leaders of all time, who is currently in the process of torpedoing all of his other international relationships and his own economy?

He likes Trump's politics.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

abigserve posted:

we're about to go into a world war and america is basically our only ally, and we theirs

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

fauna posted:

we're about to go into a world war and america is basically our only ally, and we theirs

And we're gonna win because the US military is basically the Imperium

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Anidav posted:

And we're gonna win because the US military is basically the Imperium
nobody is going to win, anidav

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

fauna posted:

soag come home and prepare to defend your loved ones immediately, this is a message from the beyond. if you're already home physically then you must come home emotionally. idk i don't actually knows how this works. anyway gently caress the rest of you stop reading my private correspondence

e: sorry about your dog whitlam :( they are human beings

Yo please don't joke about this poo poo I get messages from people saying that internet weirdos are making death threats against my family and I freak the gently caress out I've been living in genocide and active conflict areas for 3 years

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

dammit soag this is not a joke i have had three dreams in a week but fine i will edit it out. come the gently caress home you stupid man

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
My mental state is quite fragile and this poo poo is not funny

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

yes and i'm really sorry but seriously

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

fauna posted:

is there any way someone in australia can help the kurds

No.

Trump just finished building one of his lovely towers in Istanbul, so now he's going to do anything Erdogan wants.

And, as usual, we do anything the US wants.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
I don't even know who your are but I'm guessing avs

Funny timing because I finished in Afghanistan 9 days ago and am now on holidays in Kyrgyzstan

Hi from Kyrgyzstan

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
What were your dreams and was my family specifically threatened

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

good. now go somewhere safe

and no they were not, i think it's more you who is in danger of death

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Anyway how about this brexit eh

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

oh i don't know. look i'm sorry and next time i'll just write it into an email and send it to myself or something but it is really intense you know

:h:

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

nothing came of boris johnson enslaving the queen or whatever the hell

also nothing came of prince andrew being epstein's number one vip customer

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Probably Prince Andrew came

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

excuse me sir

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Sorry autocorrect I meant Prince Albert

Speaking of which, I got both my boobs pierced, what's new with you

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

plumpy hole lever posted:

I got both my boobs pierced, what's new with you

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Noice

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

except made of iron, with piercing camera eyes, gnashing its teeth and clamouring in a synthetic voice to be fed the babies of the poor. their parents labour on the production line behind her, she shits out mince and they shape it into patties, for the privilege of this experience they pay mcdonalds 60c an hour

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
when was the last time the gov did something

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

the factory floor is kept clean by clive palmer, gina rinehart and dick smith, who are allowed to crawl around licking up the overflow in flagrant disregard of health and safety regulations

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

abigserve posted:

We get good deals and can piggyback off their crazy military/intelligence industries due to us and NZ being the only US aligned nations in the region. America is going to be our ally no matter who is president for the foreseeable future. Dude seems like a total pushover on stuff like tariff exemptions so long as you publicly support him, so why not be his 'mate' while we stand to benefit from it?

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

fauna posted:

the factory floor is kept clean by clive palmer, gina rinehart and dick smith, who are allowed to crawl around licking up the overflow in flagrant disregard of health and safety regulations

Did you ever notice how Clive Palmer is basically big Kev in a suit

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

I've been living in genocide and active conflict areas for 3 years

you’ve been posting for longer than that though :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Did you ever notice how Clive Palmer is basically big Kev in a suit
big kev* was a surrogate father for me and for this exact reason i kind of can't hate him like all the others, even though he is just as wretched

*as in, the ad, i never met the man, who tragically died shortly into his unusual success