Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I wonder what crazy sex bernie sanders is having in wohls mind

The heart attack causing kind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

penile onion blossom.

Mods, please?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

FrozenVent posted:

Mods, please?

Done and done.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Casimir Radon posted:

Stay the gently caress out of MPLW Donnie.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1181660108633333762

Sounds like a good mayor.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Waiting for the unironic "oh look at mister im just doing my job instead of criming deals over here" to appear on fox news

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
The sad little box of donuts placed outside each Wohl/Burkman press conference reminds me of

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

egyptian rat race posted:

The sad little box of donuts placed outside each Wohl/Burkman press conference reminds me of

lol this was such a fantastic poo poo show and I actually remember following that thread bc the meltdowns were hilarious

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Did we have goons scammed during FyreFest? If so I’d love to read some accounts. Everything about this shitshow just makes for :discourse: reading.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/10/08/us-f-16-fighter-jet-crashes-in-germany-pilot-ejects-to-safety/

Sorry for the Air Force Times link but it’s not like anything else is releasable. F-16 crash near Spangdahlem, pilot ejected safely.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Thieves steal an unattended bag left by a man after he gives a talk. Man is a reptile breeder and had left four snakes in the bag.
https://boingboing.net/2019/10/08/thieves-mistakenly-steal-bag-w.html

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

MA-Horus posted:

These loving goons

I’m offended by this post which insinuates a quasi-common bond of being goons.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

And telling me a candidate fucks is just a positive. If it came out that Bernie had a heart attack because he was in the middle of an orgy I’d elevate him from candidate to God.

Telling me that Warren went BDSM on a marine would be the coolest poo poo I know about her.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
These people seem to forget that they're the ones that people think are weird and gross for only making gently caress like once a year, missionary, through a hole in a sheet, after getting blessed by a priest.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Every commander in chief fucks the Marines. If that poo poo was true she'd at least be doing it with the fun kind of toys.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

colachute posted:

And telling me a candidate fucks is just a positive. If it came out that Bernie had a heart attack because he was in the middle of an orgy I’d elevate him from candidate to God.

Telling me that Warren went BDSM on a marine would be the coolest poo poo I know about her.

Why does so much of Wohl's stuff read like bad fanfiction

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

50 shades of Ukraine

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1181919231614562304?s=21

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/st...ingawful.com%2F

Edit:

:smith:
https://twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Oct 9, 2019

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

in other news, ronan farrow's new book coming out lays out that matt lauer raped a drunk coworker while covering the sochi olympics

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

in other news, ronan farrow's new book coming out lays out that matt lauer raped a drunk coworker while covering the sochi olympics
Lauer still thinks they're going to let him back on tv.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Casimir Radon posted:

Lauer still thinks they're going to let him back on tv.

If he said this made him see how evil the Democrats are they would give him his own nightly segment on Hannity.

There’s always a way!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the coworker got a 7 figure payout from nbc after they fired him 24 hours when they found out

nbc was not loving around

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Getting out of the Middle East was always one of Donnie Brainstem's broken clock moments (though he was for the Iraq invasion), but as per usual, he's doing it in the dumbest way possible.

11k ISIS (that don't exist because they were defeated) are currently being guarded by Syrian Kurds that obviously have a lot more pressing matters to attend to right now. So, we gently caress over a friend, likely release a shitload of ISIS, and there's no real strategic purpose to it other than making sure Trump Towers Turkey still stay up.

Coldwar timewarp
May 8, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the coworker got a 7 figure payout from nbc after they fired him 24 hours when they found out

nbc was not loving around

The NBC defender has logged on.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Coldwar timewarp posted:

What's Tina Fey like?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Coldwar timewarp posted:

seriously im the last person to defend nbc

the dave/jay tonight show debacle was treated on the same level of choosing a new pope, and Dave going to CBS was massive to my parents. i grew up with top ten list books stacked on top of the toilet tank

im just shocked that those details came out about it all especially so soon after. i figured an NDA or something would be in place for that

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nephzinho posted:

What's Tina Fey like?

i went to an snl taping once and while waiting out front talking to horatio sanz and keenan thompson she ran out and into lorne's limo

shes goddamn gorgeous irl

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Stay safe havals. The Kurds I worked with were more afraid of the Turks than ISIS. Can't say I blame them, ISIS showed up and the SDF rocked them (after a lot of losses and our airstrikes), but the Turks... they just wanted the Kurds dead.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i went to an snl taping once and while waiting out front talking to horatio sanz and keenan thompson she ran out and into lorne's limo

shes goddamn gorgeous irl

That studio was much smaller then I thought it would be.

Is Keenan as nice as I think he is?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Coldwar timewarp posted:

That hardly read like a defense of NBC but go off.

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1181929592254283784

This poo poo with the Kurds is really upsetting me. It's hard to be *as* angry as I am about it without realizing this is like only the 3rd worst loving thing he's done this year. I cannot wait till the motherfucker strokes out but I hope it happens only after he's out on his rear end and whoever comes in next says gently caress it, and tells the family to get hosed when they ask for a state funeral.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

That hardly read like a defense of NBC but go off.

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1181929592254283784

This poo poo with the Kurds is really upsetting me. It's hard to be *as* angry as I am about it without realizing this is like only the 3rd worst loving thing he's done this year. I cannot wait till the motherfucker strokes out but I hope it happens only after he's out on his rear end and whoever comes in next says gently caress it, and tells the family to get hosed when they ask for a state funeral.

Whenever Trump leaves office it'll be too late to undo the Armenian treatment the Kurds are getting.

jfc, "correcting demographics"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
May God forgive us for this betrayal. How evil is our empire?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

hobbesmaster posted:

Whenever Trump leaves office it'll be too late to undo the Armenian treatment the Kurds are getting.

jfc, "correcting demographics"

Oh no doubt, and whatever we have coming from this, we absolutely deserve it.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I guess we probably still have a ways to go to catch up to the British?

I don't know why "correct the demographics" is sticks with me, I almost feel like it'd have been less horrifying if they said they're going to kill everyone and god will know his own.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
In case you thought things mattered because Botham Jean's murderer was found guilty, I have some bad news for you. His hallway neighbor and primary witness was murdered the other day, in what Dallas PD has determined was a major drug deal gone wrong.

Dallas PD is asserting that three men drove 4 hours to purchase drugs from Joshua Brown, who in turn murdered him, and did not take any drugs or cash.

https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/1181633348915142657

:allears:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

hobbesmaster posted:

I guess we probably still have a ways to go to catch up to the British?

The US is a British export.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Proud Christian Mom posted:

In case you thought things mattered because Botham Jean's murderer was found guilty, I have some bad news for you. His hallway neighbor and primary witness was murdered the other day, in what Dallas PD has determined was a major drug deal gone wrong.

Dallas PD is asserting that three men drove 4 hours to purchase drugs from Joshua Brown, who in turn murdered him, and did not take any drugs or cash.

https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/1181633348915142657

:allears:

Detainment thread. It’s been discussed there quite a bit.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I’m having a hard time balancing my wish to not see a bunch of Turkish soldiers get killed with my profound desire that the Kurds make the Turks pay for every loving inch of ground they take.

It was seriously heartbreaking when the SDF leadership said that they consider the US servicemembers who fought with them their brothers in arms and that they don’t hold them responsible for the withdrawal. I hope someone forgot to load a couple hundred Stingers onto the trucks when they pulled out.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

The United States Government is the largest terrorist organization on earth.

There, I loving said it.

gently caress this stupid country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

colachute posted:

The United States Government is the largest terrorist organization on earth.

There, I loving said it.

gently caress this stupid country.