Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

AnacondaHL posted:

White is the much safer play.

wHiTe iS tHe mUcH sAfEr pLaY
*insert spongebob here*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

DC Murderverse posted:

wHiTe iS tHe mUcH sAfEr pLaY
*insert spongebob here*

hey, he's still on pace for a nice safe 10 points, what more do you want?

also I may have been thinking of PPR instead of standard scoring

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
In 1 PPR, if Mack is ruled out, would you guys start Nyheim Hines over Matt Breida or Mecole Hardman?

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

smoothitron posted:

PPR

Ekeler vs DEN
Mixon vs ARI

FantasyPros has this pretty overwhelmingly for Mixon, which is surprising to me but what do I know?

Could also start DJ Moore or Josh Jacobs, but you'd have to be pretty convincing.

AnacondaHL posted:

Mixon is the safer play. No one knows what Ekeler's/MGIII's workload will be.

Disclaimer: I rode Ekeler to two 4-0 starts and have him active in both leagues this week

Pain of Mind posted:

Ekeler 100% for me.

ketchup vs catsup posted:

The bengals are trash and ekeler is an rb1 for one more week.

Mixon: 109 yards no TDs - 11.9 points
Ekeler: 93 yards no TDs lost fumble - 22.3 points.

Gotta love PPR. Thanks for the good advice guys, although none of it mattered since I streamed the Eagles and my opponent started Rivers.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

AnacondaHL posted:

White is the much safer play.

Y’all being willing to trust ANY patriots rb is crazy to me

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

Y’all being willing to trust ANY patriots rb is crazy to me

We knew Burkhead would be out by that point, and Pats RBs get way more reasonable to play when there are less of them.

The results matched this: White got 6 carries and 9 targets tonight, Juju got 7 targets.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

When the cart won't start they should have to bring out an even bigger cart to haul out that cart.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

AnacondaHL posted:

We knew Burkhead would be out by that point, and Pats RBs get way more reasonable to play when there are less of them.

The results matched this: White got 6 carries and 9 targets tonight, Juju got 7 targets.

in a totally non analytical way, it feels like every time a patriots back is set up to get a huge number of carries, instead some practice squad guy goes for 150 then never plays again

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
.5 ppr, flex me:

Gallup @ NYJ
McLaurin @ MIA

Leaning Gallup. I’m thinking DAL vs NYJ more likely to be the more competitive game but just hunching it here. Also, the turmoil in WAS with the firing of Gruden and unsure QB situation just adds a layer of risk.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Oct 9, 2019

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Suave Fedora posted:

.5 ppr, flex me:

Gallup @ NYJ
McLaurin @ MIA

Leaning Gallup. I’m thinking DAL vs NYJ more likely to be the more competitive game but just hunching it here. Also, the turmoil in WAS with the firing of Gruden and unsure QB situation just adds a layer of risk.

I have the same decision in PPR and have McLaurin in, but will be ready to switch given practice reports today and Friday.

edit: adjusted roster to run both, but still look for Wed and Fri practice reports

AnacondaHL fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Oct 9, 2019

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Gallup for me.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Considering benching OBJ for McLaurin in 0.5 ppr. Thoughts?

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
.5 PPR flex spot. DJ Moore @TB or CJ Thompson @Mia. Or Dede Westbrook vs NO I suppose.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
DSYS yadda yadda Evans.

Ive got Evans and Woods as my starting WRs. Can I sit one or both in favor of McLaurin and Gallup?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

0 ppr league I am debating putting Coleman in as RB2 over Hyde. Coleman outcarried Breida and is against LA, while Hyde has been consistent while Coleman was injured but could wind up in a shootout vs KC. Leaning towards sticking with Hyde as he has been a solid floor point scorer and appears to be more featured especially on the goal line.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

TommyGun85 posted:

DSYS yadda yadda Evans.

Ive got Evans and Woods as my starting WRs. Can I sit one or both in favor of McLaurin and Gallup?

Evans is benchable this week. Bradberry in London is just asking for it (what do they call bagels in England).

Woods deserves at least one more week on rosters though.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

So does Tate get smothered going up against the Patriots with no Engram (:(), Barkley, Gallman, or Shepard, or does he see lots of receptions?

I'm guessing I'll just let him hang out on my bench a bit more and see what he does.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I need to stream a TE in one of my 1PPR leagues, and they all look like poo poo.

Any strong feelings between Witten, Fant, or Eifert? I’m only listing the top 3 and they get worse as you move down the list.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I’m going with Fant in one league due to the matchup. I don’t feel great about it but the opportunities should be there.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Is J Hilliman worth starting over *checks lovely RBs* Damien Williams or Phil Lindsay?

Williams vs Hou
Lindsay vs Ten
Hilliman @ NE

Jesus I just talked myself out of that one, nevermind.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I don't know why people are always so down on Lindsay. He gets pretty steady work, which is more than you can say for most other running backs people group with him. Does he just score way better in ppr formats or something?

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
I have a couple of dilemmas this week would appreciate some assistance:
Pick 1 qb
D Watson @ kc
L jackson vs cin
Obviously they're both great but I trust Watson more but it's not the greatest matchup and he sums to go off one week and then have a bad week meanwhile Jackson has been strong but slowly gotten worse every week what should I do?
Edit: Also .5 ppr pick my flex
Fuller @ kc
Ridley @ ari
M Williams vs pitt

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

OBJ v Seattle
or
McLaurin @ Miami

0.5ppr

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
McLaurin. Always play against the Dolphins.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Need a WR2, 0 PPR

McLaurin @Mia
Fuller @KC

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Anyone sitting Brady tonight? The forecast says rain and gusts are in store. Do I dare sit him for Keenum vs the Dolphins?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

I'll be honest. Brady hasn't looked great these past few weeks. Besides, it's the Dolphins. That's a gimme, even if it is Keenum.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0 PPR.

Burkhead v NYG
Ito Smith @ ARI
Malcolm Brown v SF

Brown is the clear choice if Gurley is out, but do I risk having to play Ito? Not that Burkhead is a great play to begin with, he's been hurt and is a Belichick RB. Waivers are pretty barren, but Rashad Penny is probably the best FA option currently.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

AnacondaHL posted:

Evans is benchable this week. Bradberry in London is just asking for it (what do they call bagels in England).

Woods deserves at least one more week on rosters though.

I'm the biggest Evans truther in the world but I don't think I'd start him this week. The right side of our line is out so Winston isn't even going to get a chance to get picked off underthrowing Evans.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

Need a WR2, 0 PPR

McLaurin @Mia
Fuller @KC

Fuller is the 51% "right" play, Spooky Terry is the fun play.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Both Goff and Wentz (my usual) are projected to score 18 in my league, any reason to try Goff over Wentz?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Elendil004 posted:

Both Goff and Wentz (my usual) are projected to score 18 in my league, any reason to try Goff over Wentz?

The Niners are going to steal his lunch.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Brady never looks good at the beginning of the season.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Brady never looks good at the beginning of the season.

Remember when they lost to the chiefs like a 5 years ago and everyone decided he was old and done?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Chichevache posted:

The Niners are going to steal his lunch.

On that note, 12 man league, half PPR, -1 for sacks, -2 for interceptions

Carson Wentz @Minnesota
Jimmy Garappolo @Los Angeles

I know, DSYS, but the Minnesota D is still pretty formidable.
The Niners look for real, and a Rams Matchup can always turn into a shootout.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Who do you like better as a flex in .5ppr?

AP @MIA
Sanu @ARI

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

If David Johnson doesn’t play I’m stuck with either:

Kenyan Drake vs WAS

or

Miles Sanders @ MIN

Thoughts?

Best available RB on the wire are:

AP @ MIA
Hilliman @ NE
Barber vs CAR

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Barber and suicide

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
If there's any week to play AP, it's this week. Callahan wants to run the ball more and he gets Miami.

If he flops this week he's toast and shouldn't be rostered anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

6-year plan man posted:

I have a couple of dilemmas this week would appreciate some assistance:
Pick 1 qb
D Watson @ kc
L jackson vs cin
Obviously they're both great but I trust Watson more but it's not the greatest matchup and he sums to go off one week and then have a bad week meanwhile Jackson has been strong but slowly gotten worse every week what should I do?
Edit: Also .5 ppr pick my flex
Fuller @ kc
Ridley @ ari
M Williams vs pitt

Jackson is "safer" but my heart says Watson for sure.

Fuller, why not. At least with him you know he'll be on the field.

Pander posted:

Is J Hilliman worth starting over *checks lovely RBs* Damien Williams or Phil Lindsay?

Williams vs Hou
Lindsay vs Ten
Hilliman @ NE

Jesus I just talked myself out of that one, nevermind.

Lindsay isn't bad because he catches the ball and Titans are only mediocre at stopping that. If it's standard probably Williams.

Hand Row posted:

.5 PPR flex spot. DJ Moore @TB or CJ Thompson @Mia. Or Dede Westbrook vs NO I suppose.

Moore.

RCarr posted:

Considering benching OBJ for McLaurin in 0.5 ppr. Thoughts?

McLaurin all day. I wouldn't trust OBJ, and specifically Mayfield for poo poo. And McLaurin has a good matchup.