Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

lmao yep that sums it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
Those dead soldiers really spoil the mood, real party poopers.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Stereotype posted:

Let me introduce you to the average rural white uneducated American.

no need to drive a few miles, friend. check in with your republican co-workers. the ones you hide your political opinions from out of fear of conflict.

the rurals are a fun thing to blame, but the same people who voted for Romney voted for Trump, and based on this forum's demographics you probably install their new printer drivers for them.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

The president’s only knows like five things in American history, which is why he always associates people and things with events that don’t make sense. Like he starts a sentence and gets stuck and just defaults to something he knows, like D-Day.

He probably thinks Normandy is in England or something.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

Jesus loving christ what?!

How is he so stupid? How does he remember to wipe his rear end and continue to breathe?! :stonk:

You know drat well he probably forgets to wipe his rear end

:barf:

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

eke out posted:

so based on the general principle that everything trump says is 100% wrong, if I go look up what the Kurdish people were doing during WWII, I assume I would learn that they were, in fact, on our side

If they were on any side they were on the side of the Allies, just by mutual "enemies" of the UK (Iraq) and USSR (Iran).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1943_Barzani_revolt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mahabad

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
What recourse do the democrats really have? I understand that trump has broken the law many times, but cant he just continue to say,"no?" The democrats wouldnt actually DO anything right?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

nachos posted:

My brain is breaking again. How have we allowed this man to become and stay president

America couldn't handle the idea of 12+ years of being told what to do by a black man and a white woman consecutively, and so believed whatever they wanted to hear out of an orange hate construct even if he changed his position on things from sentence to sentence.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Dr Christmas posted:

Thinking about how my dad and just about every other dad in our social circle voted for this.

my dad didnt vote for him and will probably not vote for him next election and does genuinly dislike him but he says he puts up with the bullshit because 41k goes up and economy go up.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Slowpoke! posted:

The president’s only knows like five things in American history, which is why he always associates people and things with events that don’t make sense. Like he starts a sentence and gets stuck and just defaults to something he knows, like D-Day.

i mean, it should be

Philip II :argh:

Xombie posted:

If they were on any side they were on the side of the Allies, just by mutual "enemies" of the UK (Iraq) and USSR (Iran).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1943_Barzani_revolt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mahabad

the Brits subjugated Iraq (again) in 1941 so technically barzani was revolting against an Allied, uh, ally, but the Brits didn't particularly give a gently caress one way or the other about the sideshow as long as they got to use Iraq as a staging ground

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Oct 9, 2019

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Spiritus Nox posted:

I can't believe he's still finding new ways to make me go "what the gently caress is wrong with you"

It's morbidly impressive in its own way

He is just so goddamn dumb, just beyond the pale. I don't think I've ever heard or seen a more just brutally horribly stupid human being in my life

It's just mind numbing

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Donald Trump is President of the United States of America.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1182034394925670402

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Now I really want a picture of Trump giving a smiling thumbs up standing beside a flag-draped coffin.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I need to bet money that Trump will also say that the Kurds offered NO help when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I wonder if Trumps ever autographed one of the coffins.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

i mean, it should be

Philip II :argh:

Because all the other times the English have owned land not on their island it’s turned out so well for everyone involved.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Meatball posted:

You know drat well he probably forgets to wipe his rear end

:barf:

Please, he remembers very strongly to wipe his mouth and breathe rear end everyday. He's very smart, you know. Unmatched at the smart, some would say.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wonder if Trumps ever autographed one of the coffins.

Now i'm imagining him tenderly fondling :barf: one of the flags over the coffin, waiting for everyone to be looking the other way before he slides the flag up and slips a signed 8x10 glossy of himself under the lid

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 9, 2019

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

no need to drive a few miles, friend. check in with your republican co-workers. the ones you hide your political opinions from out of fear of conflict.

the rurals are a fun thing to blame, but the same people who voted for Romney voted for Trump, and based on this forum's demographics you probably install their new printer drivers for them.

All the professional, educated, suburban Republicans I know, who made up Trump’s actual base, and get all smug about understanding when I’ll grow up and have to pay taxes, were mostly angry about things like:
-No one calling Obama the first “fake black mulatto president”
-Hillary having a dick hurr hurr
-Ann Arbor-ites and people at U of M who deserve their high rates of sexual assault and robbery for being smug and in a bubble.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Oct 9, 2019

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Ego-bot posted:

Now I really want a picture of Trump giving a smiling thumbs up standing beside a flag-draped coffin.

He’d probably autograph the coffin.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1182035867386425350

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/morninggloria/status/1181799077895270401?s=21

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

That's an insult to brain stems.

Dr Christmas posted:

All the professional, educated, suburban Republicans I know, who made up Trump’s actual base, were mostly angry about things like no one calling Obama the first “fake black mulatto president,” Hillary having a dick hurr hurr, and smug Ann Arbor-ites and people at U of M who deserve their high rates of sexual assault and robbery for being smug and in a bubble.

Wow that's a lot of Economic Anxiety there I tell you hwat. :v:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
EDIT: Doublepost

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Eminai posted:

Because all the other times the English have owned land not on their island it’s turned out so well for everyone involved.

I mean, tbf, the Angevin kings were only so "English"...

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

he looks more like a baddie from dishonored 1.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

It's true the Kurds weren't there on the front lines trying to stop the Allied landings.

Or maybe a few were. A number of Osttruppen were there and other non-Germans

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

She didn't go far enough. Clearly he's a global problem.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Slowpoke! posted:

(Hundred Years Warishly) Normandy is in England though

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Feldegast42 posted:

Normandy is in England though

um

edit lame

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

mango sentinel posted:

Donald Trump is President of the United States of America.

https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/1182006148808892416

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
I'm not looking forward to these dads ushering in Warhammer 401k.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

She should meet my ex :downsrim:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1182037988315934728

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/1181987097995075590

Faces 20 years jail, leaks were about North Korea

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

True, selling out your allies to death is a longstanding American tradition

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

(Hundred Years Warishly) Normandy is in England though

Henry VI was crowned King of France legitimately under the Treaty of Troyes, show me the lie!

*immediately cleft in twain by the ghost of Joan of Arc*

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Free Kevin Kyle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Kurt Schlichter is the worst. #caring