Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Wow trump is too toxic for the dumbshit fox news set.

There are definitely people who think Fox News is too liberal now so they’ve migrated to One America News Network, which is so pro-Trump that they would cover Trump wandering away from the podium to take a poo poo in the Rose Garden in front of the press corps as the Orange Emperor fertilizing his garden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

its wacky that it was the kurds that did it to fox and friends

If this were any other time and you'd told me that the Fox network criticized a republican president on their treatment of non-whites, I'd laugh in your face.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Fox has a pretty good polling operation.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

also shep

brains
May 12, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

Well there you go. Donnie Brainstem's philosophy in a sentence.

https://twitter.com/sppeoples/status/1182024931615358976

lmao at the transition to blatantly executing putin's agenda without even a hint of pretense anymore

ded posted:

What in the unholy gently caress is the GOP deal with lovely old wasteful lightbulbs? LED lights are better in every single way.

it's unadulterated pure red loving meat for the base (aka cranky boomers). that's it.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

There are definitely people who think Fox News is too liberal now so they’ve migrated to One America News Network, which is so pro-Trump that they would cover Trump wandering away from the podium to take a poo poo in the Rose Garden in front of the press corps as the Orange Emperor fertilizing his garden.

The Drudge Report has even turned on Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/media/matt-drudge-trump-impeachment/index.html

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ded posted:

What in the unholy gently caress is the GOP deal with lovely old wasteful lightbulbs? LED lights are better in every single way.

Have you ever tried to get a toddler to eat something, even something that they like?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Dam's breaking. Another impeachable offense leaked out, this one way older, Tillerson-era. Rudy's involved, Tillerson got the ask.

https://twitter.com/business/status/1182060489406324739

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

facialimpediment posted:

Dam's breaking. Another impeachable offense leaked out, this one way older, Tillerson-era. Rudy's involved, Tillerson got the ask.

Why do I feel like this will actually be big?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

I want this video almost as much as the piss tape.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I don't. Sounds a bit like too much of a bummer. The piss tape is just hilarious

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Please let a crisis cancel the rally tomorrow.

Edit: Oh, and Romney's niece, the chair of the RNC, wouldn't stand up for Uncle Mittens on Fox News today.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 10, 2019

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Of course not, she literally changed her name at Trump’s request

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

facialimpediment posted:

Was this before or after Zarrab rolled?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Edit: nvm cgi'ed banner

Stravag fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Oct 10, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
End is nigh when I'm applauding the actions of Nevadans but here we are

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The meme format or people saying Trump murdered Kurds?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Surprised they had time to do it in-between correcting people on how to pronounce Nevada.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Milo and POTUS posted:

???

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

The meme format or people saying Trump murdered Kurds?

The giant fuckoff banner but it was only cgi apparently

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Holy gently caress what.

loving hoaxed. I work not to far from there and that would be a gargantuan banner in retrospect.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was very confused for a second but apparently it was fake?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Wasabi the J posted:

Holy gently caress what.

loving hoaxed. I work not to far from there and that would be a gargantuan banner in retrospect.

I mean ask yourself how they’d get a banner that large up, at this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely upon the top of trump tower?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I mean i was suspicious but people can motivate themselves to do insane things when they hate someone and people haaate trump.

Edit: plus its vegas. Im sure someone could find someone with a chopper willing to lift the banner up

Stravag fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 10, 2019

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stravag posted:

I mean i was suspicious but people can motivate themselves to do insane things when they hate someone and people haaate trump.

Edit: plus its vegas. Im sure someone could find someone with a chopper willing to lift the banner up

I'm pretty sure Trump Tower is unofficially officially a no fly zone.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Didnt think about that youre right

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Is it even his actual hotel or is it just owned by a bunch of rubes who paid to license his dumb name?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Pro loving click.

Problematic Soup
Feb 18, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/status/1067431464524869633?s=21

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

♪Crime After Crime♫

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

In private, Trump is increasingly leaning on the Republican leader in the Senate. In a return to the President's panicked behavior during the height of the Mueller investigation, Trump is calling McConnell as often as three times a day, according to a person familiar with the conversations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Source?
:bisonyes:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Hope the loving turtle hates his life every time he picks up the phone and it's the doughy poo poo sack on the other end. Won't be even close to enough punishment but it's a start.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Daddy everyone is being mean to me! :cry:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-mitch-mcconnell/index.html

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

loving gold mine in there.

quote:

In an effort to channel some of Trump's frustrations, campaign aides have scheduled a spate of campaign rallies over the next week, including one in Minnesota on Thursday and in Louisiana on Friday.

Baby needs his binky or he'll make a sad.

quote:

In private, Trump has vacillated between telling confidantes the impeachment effort will benefit him politically to complaining it will stain his legacy. As Trump reflexively reacts to each development, many Republican lawmakers and others who the White House relies upon to defend the President have gone silent.

Oh word you lashed yourself to the SS Narcissist and now there's no lifeboats on the ship? Get hosed, all of you.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1182053870744276993?s=20

:smith:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1182115808614522880

Of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

"Real whistleblowers are destroyed by the subjects of their complaint" is a strange take even for a Russian asset