Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My brother in law was diagnosed with glioblastoma brain cancer, so my wife and I drove down to Asheville to deliver him some Rick Simpson Oil that I made for him and some other marijuana related medicines because North Carolina would rather its citizens suffer and die than have relief.

He’s going through targeted radiation therapy and chemo, and then an experimental trial involving infecting the cancer cells with a virus, then giving him a vaccine so the body can attack the virus using his own autoimmune system to destroy it.

My gifts to him were to provide relief from pain, nausea and lack of appetite, as well as to provide another layer of anti cancer and to boost the other treatments he’s going through.

He got 8 hours of unmedicated (not taking Ativan which he hates) sleep for the first time he started the cancer treatments, so :dance:

His oncologist encouraged him to try cannabis if he could get his hands on any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

you are good family.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

A grand mungbean to you all! Late morning here. Work at noon today, so I'll probably be on time today. Heheheheh.

GaG, who is your favorite German band? Admittedly I only know a few but I think mine is Einstürzende Neubauten. I would love to see them live but they don't tour outside of Europe anymore as far as I know. Which sucks but hey! I get it.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alnilam

splat sorry to hear about your bro in law :( thank yuo for supporting and supplying good feelings and vibes, good luck to him

also welc ome hello and chat eveyrone

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

My brother in law was diagnosed with glioblastoma brain cancer, so my wife and I drove down to Asheville to deliver him some Rick Simpson Oil that I made for him and some other marijuana related medicines because North Carolina would rather its citizens suffer and die than have relief.

He’s going through targeted radiation therapy and chemo, and then an experimental trial involving infecting the cancer cells with a virus, then giving him a vaccine so the body can attack the virus using his own autoimmune system to destroy it.

My gifts to him were to provide relief from pain, nausea and lack of appetite, as well as to provide another layer of anti cancer and to boost the other treatments he’s going through.

He got 8 hours of unmedicated (not taking Ativan which he hates) sleep for the first time he started the cancer treatments, so :dance:

Oh dang! Didn't see this. I hope everything goes as well as possible! It's good you were able to provide some relief.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

also welc ome hello and chat eveyrone

Goons Are Gifts

Robot Made of Meat posted:

That makes sense. If it were an American cinema, everyone would be moving around, unwrapping food, and talking so loudly on their phones that it'd be anybody's guess what language the movie was in.

Oh no I hope it's not always this bad and you can enjoy some quality 1 on 1 time with a movie

Goons Are Gifts

All the good vibes splat, stay strong

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

All the good vibes splat, stay strong

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

you are good family.

:yeah:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

It's bullshit that you need to literally commit crimes to get someone a drug proven to be extremely efficacious at treating the harmful side-effects of chemotherapy. You're a drat fine person. :hai:

Stoner Sloth

Resting Lich Face posted:

It's bullshit that you need to literally commit crimes to get someone a drug proven to be extremely efficacious at treating the harmful side-effects of chemotherapy. You're a drat fine person. :hai:

This. Splatmaster you're a good egg and hope your BiL is okay.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

I hope you all had a great Wednesday, because mine was surprisingly good and for the first time in it feels like ages everything worked out great and also I had a date in a cinema which feels so insanely American that I thought the movie was in English for the first two minutes!!

yay! :peanut: hope your date went well and glad you had a great day!

also hope you have a great weekend RLF!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Stoner Sloth posted:

yay! :peanut: hope your date went well and glad you had a great day!

also hope you have a great weekend RLF!

gently caress yeah I will!

FreshCutFries

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
rock on, splat. you's good people

Escape From Noise

Saw this near work.

Heather Papps

hello friend

mungo; good!

nut

FluffieDuckula posted:

the power company is threatening to turn off my power for 5-7 days

i mean how is a human supposed to keep up with their posting?

it's beginning of the end folks, the beginning of the end

:negative:

have u thought of...probing the government?

TVsVeryOwn posted:

today is my day of birth. please continue posting normally.

and happy belated happy birth day

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Saw this near work.

Why on earth is it crying? Doesn't it want to be a wall? Was it forced there? Did it want to be a chair or a table instead? Is it its dream to one day become a beautiful tattoo?

alnilam

It is but on the bright side it gives some really good material for when people ask you about your crimes in the welcome hello and chat thread

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Why on earth is it crying? Doesn't it want to be a wall? Was it forced there? Did it want to be a chair or a table instead? Is it its dream to one day become a beautiful tattoo?

He's just so proud of you.

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

It is but on the bright side it gives some really good material for when people ask you about your crimes in the welcome hello and chat thread

u evr do a crime?

Goons Are Gifts

He's just so proud of you.

Oh my god, for the first time ever, I, I need to, excuse me.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

u evr do a crime?

Like get sushi and not pay?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Gmungo

Heather Papps

hello friend

Like get sushi and not pay?

POLICE!!!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thanks for all the feel good vibes, feels good :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Thanks for all the feel good vibes, feels good :)

*to the tune of Foreigner's Jukebox Hero*

And be a Pot Smoke Phoenix, got smoke in his eyes
He's a Pot Smoke Phoenix,
He took several drags (Pot Smoke Phoenix, smoke in his eyes)
Pot Smoke Phoenix, (smoke in his eyes) he'll do a thing tonight

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cherry glazerr just dropped a new video~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0NvOxM8kPY

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jolo posted:

*to the tune of Foreigner's Jukebox Hero*

And be a Pot Smoke Phoenix, got smoke in his eyes
He's a Pot Smoke Phoenix,
He took several drags (Pot Smoke Phoenix, smoke in his eyes)
Pot Smoke Phoenix, (smoke in his eyes) he'll do a thing tonight

:nice:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

oh no someone better pick it up befroe it gets stepped on :ohdear:

ty manifisto

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

question for the thread, when you're on an escalator and nearing the top, do you stop to position a foot on separate steps to prepare for the step off of the escalator OR do you just continue stepping all the way to the top because you have nearly a lifetime of experience walking and don't need to prepare for the step?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

hamjobs posted:

now thats what i call a good mungo!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jolo posted:

question for the thread, when you're on an escalator and nearing the top, do you stop to position a foot on separate steps to prepare for the step off of the escalator OR do you just continue stepping all the way to the top because you have nearly a lifetime of experience walking and don't need to prepare for the step?

i get very scared because i tend to wear sandals or moccasins and i have seen enough chinese disaster vids to fear the maw of the beast

honestly i don't even ever use them anymore

too scary

alnilam

every day i carry my bike up an escalator despite the sign sayin g"no wheeled vehicles" i'm a lawbreaker i'm a rebel :madmax:

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Every escalator tells me that I shall not use it if there's a fire and how can I use it then given my burning love for byob that's raging in my heart

death sext

Goons Are Great posted:

Every escalator tells me that I shall not use it if there's a fire and how can I use it then given my burning love for byob that's raging in my heart

it is only permissible if you are riding the escalator on your way to giving byob a smooch and/or a bouquet of flowers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

legally the police can't stop you if youre racing to tell byob you love it before it gets on that plane