Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I'd rather have the best cheater on my team than a loser like Manning or Marino tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Worst guards in pass blocking

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1181705802618413056

Worst tackles

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1181602123412332545?s=09

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Jesus loving christ Miami do not start J'Marcus Webb

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Pat Elflein as a top 10 worst guard sounds about right.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Gase cutting Jamil Douglas, Billy Turner, and Dallas Thomas brought him an inordinate amount of goodwill. I’m shocked he’s still playing.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I can't believe how far Austin Blythe has fallen off this year, it's nuts

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Can't believe Kelechi Osemele sucks now

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
What’s the deal with SaQuon, he gonna do cool stuff tonight or what?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

Technically praying to God is attempting to enlist an outside force to alter the outcome of a game, so Rivers is the biggest cheater of all

Is it less cheating if the force doesn’t exist?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

nah posted:

The greatest of all time wouldn't lose 3 Super Bowls

careful, this is how you get late stage "actually it is good to not make it to the super bowl because then my team can't lose one" Kawalimus brain

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Maybe if the Bills cheated more in the 90s the entire Tom Brady timeline wouldnt have happened

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

46 in 81 on pass completions last two games. That's like a 56% completion rate, son! Ball don't lie

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

He isnt playing

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I think he's still hurt

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Tom Brady is the best and I look forward to watching him throw 20 times for 180 yards to right while Michel runs all over the Giants.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

i heard daniel jones was just a small baby at the time tom brady became an NFL quarterback?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I think he's still hurt

Not just him but Sterling Shepherd, Evan Engram, Wayne Gallman and I think someone else too

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

i heard daniel jones was just a small baby at the time tom brady became an NFL quarterback?

A small baby who played basketball

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

sweet thursday posted:

Maybe if the Bills cheated more in the 90s the entire Tom Brady timeline wouldnt have happened

In a different universe Tom Brady was drafted by the Browns and rode the bench for two seasons before getting released and leaving the game.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Tom Cable, genius?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

nah posted:

The greatest of all time wouldn't lose 3 Super Bowls
He deserves credit for ATL inexplicably throwing in the SB when they'd have won if they ran.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
It is amazing how many Patriots super bowl wins are due to extreme luck and/or opponent stupidity. I think it’s all of them actually. For the best coach of all time it’s sort of a weird anomaly.

#1: last second field goal
#2: bad kickoff leads to last second field goal
#3 last second McNabb interception while they try to drive
#4 Seattle throws an interception from the 1 yard line
#5 Atlanta makes a series of bonehead play calls and blows a 25 point lead
#6 I guess this was legit the Rams just sucked

Bigass Moth fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Oct 10, 2019

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Maybe part of being the best is creating situations that encourage your opponents to screw up.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Bigass Moth posted:

It is amazing how many Patriots super bowl wins are due to extreme luck and/or opponent stupidity. I think it’s all of them actually. For the best coach of all time it’s sort of a weird anomaly.

The ones they lost look much the same.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bigass Moth posted:

#1: last second field goal
#2: bad kickoff leads to last second field goal
#3 last second McNabb interception while they try to drive
#4 Seattle throws an interception from the 1 yard line
#5 Atlanta makes a series of bonehead play calls and blows a 25 point lead
#6 I guess this was legit the Rams just sucked

Let your opponent make the mistakes was always his philosophy.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
The Atlanta one is the worst. They'd have won if they literally ran a qb kneel for 3 downs and then punted for like their last 3 drives.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Tom Cable, genius?

sure, if the one receiver downfield gets open

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Bigass Moth posted:

Did you know that in literally every organized sport on the planet, the best philosophy is to play consistently and allow your opponent to make the mistakes? It's true! Even in games like cribbage or ping-pong!

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Blitz7x posted:

Tom Cable, genius?

Seven blockers get good coverage on three rushers. "Genius"

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Did you know that in literally every organized sport on the planet, the best philosophy is to play consistently and allow your opponent to make the mistakes? It's true! Even in games like cribbage or ping-pong!

And yet, Alex Smith.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Bigass Moth posted:

#1: last second field goal after secretly taping their practices
#2: bad kickoff leads to last second field goal and cheating
#3 last second McNabb interception while they try to drive and more cheating
#4 Seattle throws an interception from the 1 yard line after cheating via deflategate
#5 Atlanta makes a series of bonehead play calls and blows a 25 point lead and probably cheating to get there is all blurs together so much cheating
#6 I guess this was legit the Rams just sucked gently caress Dee Ford my god what the gently caress man what the gently caress and also cheating

FTFY

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Did you know...the team that scores the most points wins???

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bigass Moth posted:

Did you know...the team that scores the most points wins???

Golf, bitch.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
:patssay: People should try being less bitchmade about how the Patriots constantly make their teams look stupid IMO.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

probably helps to have the biggest, fattest O line in the entire NFL

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

sean10mm posted:

:patssay: People should try being less bitchmade about how the Patriots constantly make their teams look stupid IMO.
Pats have literally had hfa this entire decade because they play in a JV division. They deserve as much respect as able-athletes would for dominating the Special Olympics.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Let's not forget they had to cheat to get there 😂😂😂

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

Is he a goat or is he a goat

Schrodinger's goat

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

He leads the league in TE receptions with 37 and is number 4 with 359 yards receiving

https://twitter.com/PGutierrezESPN/status/1182307319574491136