Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

HelloSailorSign posted:

lol clicking policies makes me an anarchist extreme left

and wtf are these banner ads here

this is a strange place

I legit hope we get into a full rear end war with Weebunism just because of their banners and also open pedophilia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I just wanna be able to wear big boy pants a go to war. Growing up is hard.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Danaru posted:

I legit hope we get into a full rear end war with Weebunism just because of their banners and also open pedophilia

I just want to slap up our own banner ads making fun of them

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Danaru posted:

Same. Waiting for that pretext w abated breath.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

Danaru posted:

Yeah, saw that one. That's uh, special. But so is the internet.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I just wanna be able to wear big boy pants a go to war. Growing up is hard.

Better to wait until your army's built up. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

The best way to build up your army while at war is to intentionally lose as many wars as possible because losing wars means you cannot be attacked and thus can rebuild mil without fear of being sat on

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Alright, let's get another dumb spreadsheet game started! Applying now.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
sure why not, doing the objectives now

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Were over 100 members lets get to over 200 join and stomp some nazi turds.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I was promised baseball

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I was promised bashing fash

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Herr Tog posted:

I was promised baseball

Herr Tog posted:

I was promised bashing fash

Well one outta two ain't bad.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dammit I gave up CyberNations like a decade ago, I thought I was free... At least this looks like a much better game!

In as Teaspoon.

Sidestep
May 16, 2012

Can't resist stoopid browser games that let me bash the fash with goons.

In the discord as Sidestep.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Baseball is already open and ready for y'all. Bashing fash is already underway and will intensify as more goons join and we build up GOONS.

Soon, we will feast. :getin:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

GOONS hasn't been this good at browser games in years. Join today and punch a nazi.

Look at how far we've come since then.

They lost a couple members too.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

We're streamlining some of the onboarding to make it easier. We didn't expect so many of you to play.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

We're streamlining some of the onboarding to make it easier. We didn't expect so many of you to play.

You can't dangle baseball and nazi punching and not expect a goonrush :colbert:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Content Warning: Idiot brings up Pedophilia, gets banned from the game forums

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25986-we-should-disband-the-us-government/

It's not a total ban, but it's a loving start I guess.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Hajj Podge posted:

Content Warning: Idiot brings up Pedophilia, gets banned from the game forums

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25986-we-should-disband-the-us-government/

It's not a total ban, but it's a loving start I guess.

yep everything's obviously fine and normal with this guy (link contains Nazi and pedo and Nazi-pedo imagery):

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=154014

quote:

DISCLAIMER FOR ALEX AND FRIENDS
User Images

"'Das Vierte Reich' is a racist envision."
My Fourth Reich is a place where all ethnicities, religions and political views would be present. Otherwise scenes like this won't happen. :3
(image removed)

"Your generals and admiral are based on WW2 German commanders."
OH. It's not THAT guys. It- It is... ah.. Erwin Klaus and Karl Wagner...
Just relax, Alex.
(image removed)

"Your images are too lewd and inappropriate."
The PG-13 rating includes sexual content, violence, suggestive material, drug use/references, and strong language.
Weebery survives to fight another day!
(image removed)

"These characters obviously represent Germany."
These girls did nothing wrong. They are only holding iron crosses.
Look her in the eyes and tell her she will be banned...
Will you ban this smile, Alex?
(image removed)

Awards
(image removed)

Afrikaschild
(image removed)
"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts." — — Rachel Carson

:barf::barf::barf::barf:

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

I think registration bot broke on me, I replied for a role and nothing happened disregard

Tythas fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Oct 13, 2019

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

does anyone know how to de-auth with the goon discord network bot and auth it on a new account? need to switch the discord account linked to my account because those nazis we got banned for being literal pedophiles weren't terribly happy with me outing their guy

also heads up dont post anything about bashing fash in our public channels, you can totally get a discord-service perma easy for "violent threats"

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Iamgoofball posted:

does anyone know how to de-auth with the goon discord network bot and auth it on a new account? need to switch the discord account linked to my account because those nazis we got banned for being literal pedophiles weren't terribly happy with me outing their guy

also heads up dont post anything about bashing fash in our public channels, you can totally get a discord-service perma easy for "violent threats"

Once you get in the discord ping gov and we'll make it happen

JCFalkenberg
Jul 7, 2008
Punching nazis? sign me the gently caress up.

I've got my nation created and in the alliance, who do I talk to about getting raid ready?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

JCFalkenberg posted:

Punching nazis? sign me the gently caress up.

I've got my nation created and in the alliance, who do I talk to about getting raid ready?

Generally, ask in discord and check the pins in the various channels. If some of the pinned posts conflict with eachother then just go with what the newest one says and maybe bug someone to change/unpin said post :v:

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Posting to endorse PaW as a fun game when you are coordinating with goons

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Sometimes people get really salty. It's fun to message people and say hi while in wars sometimes it's friendly chats.. sometimes folks get pissy.
Tears taste soo good.. For reference this guy can't do anything, when he attacks he looses more troops than I do, I'm just whittling him down with boat since he has none.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

What's the best way to make money? My cites are out of power, and I don't have enough money to get Infrastructure to get more power plants.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

The man called M posted:

What's the best way to make money? My cites are out of power, and I don't have enough money to get Infrastructure to get more power plants.

Baseball if you're blockaded. Otherwise ping someone in gov in discord and we'll get you some funding.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Baseball if you're blockaded. Otherwise ping someone in gov in discord and we'll get you some funding.

How can I tell whether or not i'm blockaded?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

The man called M posted:

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

The man called M posted:

It'll say on the war status page in the same place it put air and ground superiority.

It also shows up next to your nation name on the view nation page as a weird little boat image i.e.\/

Pretty sure you would have gotten a notification when it happened too.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think it's been mentioned here, but our alliance holds weekly baseball tournaments for ~fabulous prizes~.

Last week the prize was Sonic Mania, this week it'll be Undertale.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

What is the key to powering a city? I would assume Power Plants, but I keep building plants, and my cities are still not powered.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

The man called M posted:

What is the key to powering a city? I would assume Power Plants, but I keep building plants, and my cities are still not powered.

A nuke plant should be more than enough. Do you have any uranium? It's required to power the nuclear power plants.

If you don't, hop on discord and ask for some help getting sorted, and if you do, come by for a chat anyway!

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

The man called M posted:

The in game tutorial (Objectives tab) should walk you through building your first coal mine before you build a power plant. Follow the in game tutorial, then learn from goons how to break everything.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We use nuclear power because the fuel isn't used for anything else except nukes and it's twice as powerful as a coal or oil plant.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I'm choosing my raid targets as a 159 nation score in large part based on their policies and government.

The "Empire of American States" having a loving huge (at least to me...) bank was just icing.

I also won my first wars! ...they were inactive.... but still!

My people love me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

HelloSailorSign posted:

I'm choosing my raid targets as a 159 nation score in large part based on their policies and government.

The "Empire of American States" having a loving huge (at least to me...) bank was just icing.

I also won my first wars! ...they were inactive.... but still!

My people love me

We give the people what they want! (What they want is MORE BASEBALL)