Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Rats trying to flee the ship but alas, this ship is also rats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Dick Trauma posted:

It's a good thing that the Trumps don't know those two n'er do wells that tried to flee the country.

https://twitter.com/GEPLLC18/status/1034188730129633282

:mrwhite:

Why did Donald also clearly sign Melania's name?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Slowpoke! posted:

I saw a good piece on AIDS and evidently we have effectively cured it. With continued treatment, most people have viral loads that are so low that they are undetectable and can’t be transmitted.

I had a professor tell us at this point, he'd rather have HIV than Type 2 Diabetes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pigbuster posted:

Wait are they cutting away from his speech to do that?

oh god no, just from the post speech jerking off, it's going from 'TRUMP DID SO GOOD HE'S A BIG STRONG BOY' to 'THEY MADE A POLICE HORSE SAD, ANTIFA THUGS AT IT AGAIN'

FizFashizzle posted:

I had a professor tell us at this point, he'd rather have HIV than Type 2 Diabetes.

did anyone smack the poo poo out of him or what? The 'AIDS is basically cured' talking point should come with the asterisk that this only applies to wealthy gays.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

oh god no, just from the post speech jerking off, it's going from 'TRUMP DID SO GOOD HE'S A BIG STRONG BOY' to 'THEY MADE A POLICE HORSE SAD, ANTIFA THUGS AT IT AGAIN'

did anyone smack the poo poo out of him or what? The 'AIDS is basically cured' talking point should come with the asterisk that this only applies to wealthy gays.

To be fair pharma companies are doing their best to make HIV medication and insulin cost the same

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
:lol:

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1182488441285726208

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lemming posted:

To be fair pharma companies are doing their best to make HIV medication and insulin cost the same

yea fair I guess that is which version of economically hinged death would you rather have

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Psychepath posted:

Why did Donald also clearly sign Melania's name?

Naw he signed for Lularia Jimmy, whoever that may be.

Phobic Nest fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Oct 11, 2019

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I'm sorry, was this company called "Fraud Guarantee"?

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
https://twitter.com/efrostee/status/1182482861317865475

This is amazing.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

I'm sorry, was this company called "Fraud Guarantee"?

Truth in advertising

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

kitten smoothie posted:

My father in law is a Catholic from this tiny town in Kentucky, where the Catholic church concludes the Lords Prayer with the “for thine is the kingdom” business I’ve only otherwise heard from Protestants.

It’s such a small thing but seems symbolic to me of a lot.

I grew up Roman Catholic and I can recite that poo poo from memory. It's not just a Protestant thing.

quote:

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done - on Earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Lord, God, heavenly father, deliver us from all evil and grant us peace in our days. For the kingdom and the power and the glory are yours, now and forever. Amen.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Super-Id posted:

Truth in advertising

hello please do not investigate me or any of my partners in our company 'Embezzlement Assurance'

no, not 'insurance', why do people keep asking me that?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

doesn't surprise me. he is probably wearing out his welcome even with the hardline chuds.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

doesn't surprise me. he is probably wearing out his welcome even with the hardline chuds.

I mean, that's what happens when your demo is old fucks. I'm sure they fully agree with everything he said but they're missing Blue Bloods for this poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

I mean, that's what happens when your demo is old fucks. I'm sure they fully agree with everything he said but they're missing Blue Bloods for this poo poo.

yeah, i dont mean they will abadon him or anything. its that plus its the same promises over and over again. the high is gone somewhat.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I mean, honestly, most of them probably only see the sanest select tweets and maybe short, coherent snippets of him talking to reporters on Fox News, the rallies they saw were from back when he was actually promoting policy like Lock Her Up or the Muslim Ban or The Wall

But now its just a 2 hour visit with grandpa at the nursing home

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/JimWhiteGNV/status/1182363941340700674

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Olds are bored. BRING OUT JIMMY BUFFET! :byodood:

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, i dont mean they will abadon him or anything. its that plus its the same promises over and over again. the high is gone somewhat.

Trump needs to read up on power creep. It is necessary in multi-season shows like being President.

He should have definitely said the n word by now.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

nine-gear crow posted:

The Olds are bored. BRING OUT JIMMY BUFFET! :byodood:

I could be wrong but I believe Jimmy Buffett is a Democrat.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewsBreaking/status/1182496989184815104

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’d have said Ted Neugent, but even tired boomer chuds want to hear the Neuge sing.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Could it actually happen that Trump could become the I Didn't Do It Boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WvJqz5kKk

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Countdown till Trump tweets about "Pocahontas"

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProudResister/status/1182494734092095488

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I mean, honestly, most of them probably only see the sanest select tweets and maybe short, coherent snippets of him talking to reporters on Fox News, the rallies they saw were from back when he was actually promoting policy like Lock Her Up or the Muslim Ban or The Wall

But now its just a 2 hour visit with grandpa at the nursing home

yeah. trumps coming unglued because of his gently caress ups are hurting and impeachment and its showing, i mean look at the fox polls. like yeah i doubt these guys will abandon him for their various lovely reasons but its clear even they think he might be hosed.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Dick Trauma posted:

It's a good thing that the Trumps don't know those two n'er do wells that tried to flee the country.

https://twitter.com/GEPLLC18/status/1034188730129633282

:mrwhite:

Uh, did Trump sign his wife's name in that picture because their signatures are identical. :raise:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1182476234036580352

I hope these people's lives are ruined in 2020

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Not sure if you want to burn stuff made in China - I'd be worried about the chemicals in those hats!

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

you're right - he's not super loud about it since he's a rich old boomer himself but he shows up at democratic rallies and takes the stage in support of whoever. he's also an environmentalist

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1182461514214719488

My brain is melting

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Macrame_God posted:

Uh, did Trump sign his wife's name in that picture because their signatures are identical. :raise:

I mean the only other plausible options are she learned how to sign her name exactly like her husband either willingly or by force, they’re all lovely possibilities that reflect badly on big baby.

I’m more fascinated with how she’s strategically positioned herself to receive a kiss from him while ensuring no other physical contact from him lest he lean too far forward and fall on his gut.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

I was watching Hasan Piker play Trump's Twitch stream and I've never watched a rally of his for more than a minute, other than specific clips and soundbites, and I don't know how anyone does it. He's sooooo boring, his stories aren't even exciting when they veer into obvious lies.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

People waving actual american flags while burning the Pretender's banners

Seems patriotic as gently caress to me! :911:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Strange Poon posted:

I was watching Hasan Piker play Trump's Twitch stream and I've never watched a rally of his for more than a minute, other than specific clips and soundbites, and I don't know how anyone does it. He's sooooo boring, his stories aren't even exciting when they veer into obvious lies.

Ah, but imagine you were someone so gullible that you didn't know those stories were lies!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
what does it even mean to "crack down on" somali refugees

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
If you're going to lie at least make it cool.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

His win was so narrow, apathy is as dangerous to him as anything else. If they're not jazzed to turn out for him in record percentages he's in big trouble.

Lazarus Long
Dec 13, 2002

All I can see when I hear this company name is Lionel Hutz's advertisement.

It's Fraud?
Guarantee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Also, surely this is some kind of crime

https://twitter.com/dcpoll/status/1182425945011097605