Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Popete posted:

It really feels like we are at the point where no ones left who has any idea how to cover up crimes and so it's just a bunch of idiots doing blatantly illegal poo poo assuming cause they got away with it in the past it'll work out now.

Barr knows how. He just defanged the Mueller report last year.

He's either fallen down the conspiracy well, or he's just given up because he's surrounded by so many incompetents doing so many crimes that he can't keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

They are obviously so loving dumb that there's no way to tell if this is on purpose because they also poo poo on and backstab each other so much maybe someone is sabotaging them.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
I think Barr is probably just a true believer. I think the GOP is more full of true believers than we’d imagine in general.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ershalim posted:

I struggle to believe any of them were ever smart, but we're definitely in the sub-basement bargain bin of dipshits at this point.

well smarter than loving admiting more crimes every day on live tv.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Barr knows how. He just defanged the Mueller report last year.

He's either fallen down the conspiracy well, or he's just given up because he's surrounded by so many incompetents doing so many crimes that he can't keep up.

its a mix of both. barr was probably doing worse stuff during reagan/etc. and he is used to being the gross monster fixer who does illegal poo poo. the problem is he has way less cover now since he is loving AG and trump and rudy and etc are dumb as gently caress.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Popete posted:

It really feels like we are at the point where no ones left who has any idea how to cover up crimes and so it's just a bunch of idiots doing blatantly illegal poo poo assuming cause they got away with it in the past it'll work out now.

I'm beginning to sort-of believe those Op-Eds from a year or two ago that were talked about how they were anonymous Patriots "steering Trump". Except I don't believe they were doing it for the good of the country or even trying to steer him into not hurting anything, they were just trying to get him to do things in the most legal or unnoticed way possible to not harm the party.

e:

Kill Bristol posted:

I think Barr is probably just a true believer. I think the GOP is more full of true believers than we’d imagine in general.

I have a friend who talked about this when the Tea Party was getting people elected into office. He said the Republicans mostly didn't believe their own bullshit, they were just obstructing but then that inspired a whole bunch of grifters and true believers to push their way in, and it seems, after all these years, he's right. They have chased off people not gullible enough to believe in their poo poo that they were fed by the Republican party.

thin blue whine fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Oct 12, 2019

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Somewhere there's a White House IT staffer adding deceptively named address entries to their autocomplete lists.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've just gotta say, Shep Smith in his signoff monologue saying "speaking truth to power" on Fox News is some poo poo

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

What the hell is "fair process?"

I've heard of "due process"...

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty

PainterofCrap posted:

What the hell is "fair process?"

I've heard of "due process"...

It's from Rudy's old law books. You can't be tried without fair process, in a July of your peers, and only found guilty with preposterous of the evidence.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Tulsi confirmed foreign agent

https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/1182751618334220288?s=21

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
The thing I always remember Shepard Smith for is when they were covering a live police chase and the guy got out of the car, ran into a field, and shot himself in the head, all while Shep was yelling at the control room to cut away from the live shot to no avail.

Also the time he accidentally said “blowjob”

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

I don’t know if she’s a literal foreign asset like the actual GOP apparently is, but she’s a loving Assad apologist. She’s poo poo.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
It's all such a beautiful flustercuck I hope we survive to tell our incredulous mutant grandchildren.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Solaris 2.0 posted:

I don’t know if she’s a literal foreign asset like the actual GOP apparently is, but she’s a loving Assad apologist. She’s poo poo.

Christ almighty

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1181984550437699584?s=20

Yes Tulsi, it was Trump that preventing a "reconciliation" between the Kurds and the Syrian government :psypop:

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/GKPKYtf.mp4

Sound is good for the:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Christ almighty

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1181984550437699584?s=20

Yes Tulsi, it was Trump that preventing a "reconciliation" between the Kurds and the Syrian government :psypop:

drop out and run as an R, you poo poo head.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1182852925237805060

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1182859828386885633

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1182859837316583424

he's still going

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1182763906697170944

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/revmagdalen/status/1182835361812287488?s=19

This... is a pretty god drat good theory

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
AFNPAB (All Fox News Personnel Are Bastards)

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Takes a lot of sudafed to function when you're a cokehead.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-NW1RwPY8

the song i think of when i think of trump with all of this dumb poo poo.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

You smock, you chock

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

and to think, none of this would have happened if they hadn't tried to frame biden for dumb bullshit

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Dad Jokes posted:

and to think, none of this would have happened if they hadn't tried to frame biden for dumb bullshit

yeah, i'll laugh forever if he goes down for trying to turn biden into another hillary before he's even the candidate. he's so loving dumb he's just trying to repeat 2016 because he barely scraped through the comey/mueller saga for this exact poo poo without realizing rudy is a lot dumber than his previous idiot lackeys.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dad Jokes posted:

It's literally the playbook Republicans tried with Uranium One, but didn't have the House to help them with their BS investigation. So they had to outsource it.

But everyone on their end who had experience hiding this poo poo went to jail after round 1, so we got these idiots

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Oct 12, 2019

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

It's deffo a stretch to call Shep Smith 'good', but he did at least have something that can be recognized as respect for the truth. Put it this way: A Fox where most people were Shep Smiths and there were one or two crazy outliers would have done a lot less damage to America.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

The Glumslinger posted:

It's literally the playbook Republicans tried with Uranium One, but didn't have the House to help them with their BS investigation. So they had to outsource it

Literally exactly the same playbook as "Clinton Cash". Also, these fuckers over in "Italy" or where ever the gently caress are probably meeting with Steve Bannon.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lol shep is a trump voting fox news correspondent, he's a loving piece of poo poo

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Ms Adequate posted:

It's deffo a stretch to call Shep Smith 'good', but he did at least have something that can be recognized as respect for the truth. Put it this way: A Fox where most people were Shep Smiths and there were one or two crazy outliers would have done a lot less damage to America.

We call that place CNN.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Alkydere posted:

We call that place CNN.

i mean cnn are centrist suckers and such but who are the scary outliers. even tapper strikes me more as a stupid uber sorkin decomrimist than a full on nazi.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

pkay posted:

Literally exactly the same playbook as "Clinton Cash". Also, these fuckers over in "Italy" or where ever the gently caress are probably meeting with Steve Bannon.

it was started by the same person who wrote clinton cash, even.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean cnn are centrist suckers and such but who are the scary outliers. even tapper strikes me more as a stupid uber sorkin decomrimist than a full on nazi.

Fair enough. I'm so decoupled from cable and cable news these days the only reason I can tell different news networks apart is the logo on the chyron.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

The Glumslinger posted:

It's literally the playbook Republicans tried with Uranium One, but didn't have the House to help them with their BS investigation. So they had to outsource it.

But everyone on their end who had experience hiding this poo poo went to jail after round 1, so we got these idiots

Also, I disagree with the 'everyone smart went to jail' bit. I think they faced swift legal and political action and that is what stopped it from spreading. I saw a few on the left take the bait and signal boost their bullshit, unknowingly. Kasperov said it best in regards to how Trump and his ilk operate.

https://twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/1178351986393194497

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Alkydere posted:

Fair enough. I'm so decoupled from cable and cable news these days the only reason I can tell different news networks apart is the logo on the chyron.

i keep cnn on at times for backround noise and they have been pretty decent of late calling out the monsters and stuff. but i get it.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

A lot of inherited wealthy people are really out of touch in ways that normal people can’t comprehend. One of those is buying groceries. People like Trump have never grocery shopped once in their lives, and probably literally believe you need to show your ID at the register.

As for the sudafed he’s not buying that himself. One of his minions is getting it for him probably through illicit means.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

empty whippet box posted:

Perhaps you're underestimating how much he can go on TV and admit to crimes without being prompted. All part of the plan.

*taps head* They won't arrest me if I never stop confessing to crimes on Hannity

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Solaris 2.0 posted:

A lot of inherited wealthy people are really out of touch in ways that normal people can’t comprehend. One of those is buying groceries. People like Trump have never grocery shopped once in their lives, and probably literally believe you need to show your ID at the register.

As for the sudafed he’s not buying that himself. One of his minions is getting it for him probably through illicit means.

George HW Bush during his presidency didn't know what a bar code scanner was when he visited a grocery store during his presidency despite it being around for years. A lot of wealthy people are very out of touch with how everyone else lives.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol if you think Donnie gives his minions enough money to get real drugs or the extremely stupid white failsons know that the drug dealer is scamming them sugar pills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

pkay posted:

Also, I disagree with the 'everyone smart went to jail' bit. I think they faced swift legal and political action and that is what stopped it from spreading. I saw a few on the left take the bait and signal boost their bullshit, unknowingly. Kasperov said it best in regards to how Trump and his ilk operate.

https://twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/1178351986393194497

Yep, Trump tried to extort a foreign country for dirt on a political rival and China to do the same during a presser. The same tactic he used when he asked Russia for dirt on Clinton.

Not only that, but he sold out our allies in northern Syria for god knows what Erdogan promised him (wanna see that transcript) and is sending troops into Saudi Arabia to act as hired mercenaries.

Trump is a corrupt piece of poo poo that only cares about himself and is an active threat to the United States of America.