Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Promote ahead of peers that’s what would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

How much heart does he have on the Chandler scale

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Milo and POTUS posted:

What WOULD a 9:54 two mile time score on the army apft extended scale?

133 for a 34 year old

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

4:57 a mile for 26.2 miles :stonk:

It's 4.57 minutes, but 4:35 in minutes: seconds. :stonk::stonk:

Or 9:10 for a two-miler, 13:45 for a 3.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/anitakumar01/status/1182997755448430592

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Reddit is terrible and chuds are dumb. Maybe don't post white supremacist stuff under an easily identifiable user name?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...reddit-screeds/

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

One of my OCS classmates got bounced out for being a nazi (he even had the small glasses and German last name to go with it). This one is in the zone to be one of my classmates, looks like taking in anyone that could fog a mirror during the surge is going to have some fun after effects :haw:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im not a runner

like at all

that poo poo blows my mind and that kenyan dude fuckin owns bones

Yeah I run a bunch and this poo poo is blowing my mind as well.

My best mile is like ~7:00 and that's just flat out running suicide pace knowing I'm only running a mile. Running sub 5 min miles for 26.2 miles is loving insane on a number of levels.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MonkeyWash posted:

Reddit is terrible and chuds are dumb. Maybe don't post white supremacist stuff under an easily identifiable user name?

The comments :allears:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

extended score is 140 with a 2 mile 9:10 for a 34 year old

jfc talk about relax relax max

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

At 40 I can jog 1 mile in 9:10, maybe crack 8:00 for it if I am vomiting after.

That dude is awesome.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

at that pace he'd run 3 miles comfortably faster than I ever ran 2 miles

i wonder if its gonna have an effect like the 4 min mile, where once it was broken people started being able to do it more and more because it was proven possible to train for with the human body

fuckin a

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I am yet again reminded of The 1904 St. Louis Olympic marathon , not in small part due to the fact that I'm looking out the window at Francis Field where the race started right now.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1183016899589955584

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

"gently caress!"

ON THEIR AIRPLANES!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

MonkeyWash posted:

White supremacists are stupid as gently caress? :monocle:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ok I ran a sub five in high school on a synthetic track with spikes.

Just lol at doing it 25 times in a row dude has heart.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
25.2 more times.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah but how are his situps and push-ups??? Can he even do a single pull-up? Needs more heart

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

quote:

John Ziegler, an anti-Trump conservative, said Warren’s words conveyed no such generosity. Her message and her body language, he said, telegraphed a dislike of men.

Trump voters in places such as the Florida Panhandle and central Pennsylvania, he said, will think, “ ‘Oh my God — this woman hates us.’ ”

“It plays right into the narrative about her, which is that she’s an out-of-touch liberal from Massachusetts, and this whole obsession with wokeness that the Democratic Party has where the white male is under attack,” Ziegler said.

Every word in this article is just loving cringe as hell. It’s 2019, if you don’t like gay marriage then don’t loving get one. Also “telegraphed a dislike of men” shut up with that bullshit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...7b37_story.html

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Every word in this article is just loving cringe as hell. It’s 2019, if you don’t like gay marriage then don’t loving get one. Also “telegraphed a dislike of men” shut up with that bullshit.

Can Anti-Trump conservative live in the same area as "Libertarian"? i.e someone who has enough self awareness that saying they like what Trump and the republican party are doing anywhere but a KlanTrump Rally will get them ostracized, but will still pull the handle for them when it comes down to it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Yeah it's hilarious to watch some of the Never Trump GOP types clutch their pearls over it.

"tHiS iS hOw ThE dEmS lOsE!"

Like they keep saying Dems need to win over white working class males to even have a chance and anyone who has even a basic understanding of voter demos over the last 30 years is loling at that.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Yeah it's hilarious to watch some of the Never Trump GOP types clutch their pearls over it.

Like they keep saying Dems need to win over white working class males to even have a chance and anyone who has even a basic understanding of voter demos over the last 30 years is loling at that.

Citations Needed did a real good episode on this

https://m.soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-69-the-rise-of-the-inexplicable-republican-best-friend

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

What really happened?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Handsome Ralph posted:

Too bad dems have a habit of hiring campaign managers who 100% fail to get the important bit

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

what would a 9:54 two mile time score on the army apft extended scale

Nobody gives a poo poo because the extended scale doesn't exist anymore

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

monkeytennis posted:

What really happened?

It’s this guy

quote:

Those documents were part of a 2011 report filed by an Army investigator, Special Agent Zachary Jackson, who reported that Golsteyn said after the Marines were killed in the February blast that his unit found bomb-making materials nearby, detained the suspected bomb-maker and brought him back to their base.

A local tribal leader identified the man as a known Taliban bomb-maker. The accused learned of the leader’s identification, which caused the tribal leader to fear he would kill him and his family if released.

Trusting the leader and having also seen other detainees released, Golsteyn allegedly told CIA interviewers that he and another soldier took the alleged bomb-maker off base, shot him and buried his remains.

He also allegedly told the interviewers that on the night of the killing, he and two other soldiers dug up the body and burned it in a trash pit on base.

He then talked about it on Fox News.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/heres-the-fox-interview-that-got-former-green-beret-and-trump-hero-indicted-for-murder/

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Marathon dudes' record won't be counted as a world record because he had pace setters, according to the blurb I caught on cbs saturday morning before work.

loving stupid poo poo. Give that man a whole page in the book, far as I'm concerned. 20+ years of smoking, I'd be lucky to run a mile total. I can bust out some pull-ups now though, getting back into the habit of randomly pulling five or so at work every morning.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So I got a meme master on my Facebook feed starting to post anti trump stuff but also still trying to raise money for the NRA.

A land of contrasts.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

So I got a meme master on my Facebook feed starting to post anti trump stuff but also still trying to raise money for the NRA.

A land of contrasts.

People are starting to jump ship, which means that they need to act like they never supported him at all, but also they're not going to change their beliefs in the slightest.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/sta...ingawful.com%2F

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Everyone involved in the dumpster fire that was 2016 should go away forever.

Everyone

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
The whole DoJ needs to be purged

MRC48B posted:

Everyone involved in the dumpster fire that was 2016 should go away forever.

Everyone

This too

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

He really does love people that document and brag about their war crimes

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Marathon dudes' record won't be counted as a world record because he had pace setters, according to the blurb I caught on cbs saturday morning before work.

loving stupid poo poo. Give that man a whole page in the book, far as I'm concerned. 20+ years of smoking, I'd be lucky to run a mile total. I can bust out some pull-ups now though, getting back into the habit of randomly pulling five or so at work every morning.

It’s because it was not a competitive race, according to the Beeb.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

We train our boys to be killing machines, then lock them up when they waste their wife with a claw hammer for burning the roast! HOW IS THIS JUSTICE? SAD!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

My best two mile time was 12:30 and I never want to run that fast again gently caress you

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Pete Hegseth is in my top 3 for least favorite conservatives.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I hate this man with every fiber of my being for wholly irrational reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Brute Squad posted:

I hate this man with every fiber of my being for wholly irrational reasons.

my reasons are calm and rational

sigh, i am the better man