Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Power Khan posted:

[30M][28F] Found my girlfriends reddit and not sure what to do.
This reminds me of my first relationship when she said me she started dating me because she thought I was asexual and that we would eventually be an open thing.

Anyway my advice is to not let this girl go. It's likely that nobody will truly ever find you attractive in the way you want or expected. If she is willing to settle, consider it a win and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for exploding a co worker that eats "seductively"?

quote:

My coworker "Gemma" is just yikes. She is loud and obnoxious but one thing that just pushes my buttons is when she eats she MOANS. Like literally she goes "uhh, yeah, delicious". It makes everyone uncomfortable.

The last straw was when she brough in a banana and PUT CREAM ON IT AND STARTED MOANING. LIKE WTF!

She does this in the break room as well. The only place food is allowed so we just have to sit uncomfortably until she stops.

I snapped.

"Stop, jesus loving christ, we dont need to hear your annoying moans, nobody likes you because you are an annoying piece of poo poo".

She started crying and most co workers just looked away so idk if they agree with me. I feel really bad.

AITA?

Edit: Just sent her an apology text saying "Gemma, I am incrediy sorry about how I lashed out earlier, it was not mature and I definitely should have been more civilised, I am so sorry for what I said and I was completely wrong here". She hasnt responded.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Barudak posted:

The only reason I hope she doesnt get hit by a bus is because accidents like that gently caress up drivers mentally forever, so Ive got my fingers crossed she likes wandering around wherever Tesla does its testing.

From that post she seems like the kinda person to push it and push it so she can get some feelgood points and is probably gonna be single again very soon

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib

Pinecone Sample posted:

Sounds like they're just jealous that someone can feel joy. You live your best life food moaner.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pinecone Sample posted:

Gemma giving an extra copy of her hotel room key to a hot latte and a chocolate chunk cookie

New Coke
Nov 28, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

FilthyImp posted:

So you've never been to a club? Or a social situation?

'Unprotected' was probably the operative word in that post.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

New Coke posted:

'Unprotected' was probably the operative word in that post.

:crossarms:

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Abandoned Vehicle sticker placed weekly on my vehicle.

quote:

Mesa, Arizona. United States.

I live in a suburban neighborhood and park my vehicle outside of my house.

My roommate uses the driveway for his two cars and my 2001 pickup is parked on the street.

I occasionally come out to find a 48 hour towing notice of abandoned vehicle on my driver side window.

It can be a pain to remove since you have to use olive oil and scrape it off. It takes about 30min to an hour of my day.

It usually happens on Sunday evening when I'm home and I won't notice it until I leave for work on Monday.

I spoke to the officer on the phone once since I could contact him through the incident number at the city PD. I explained to him I park it in the same place everyday, of course it looks like it doesn't move. He just kept reiterating that it needed to be driven everyday... which it is. So I asked him if he could draw chalk on the tires to see that the truck is indeed driven, but he said that they skip that and just put the sticker on since it's not a case they are going to follow up on. Then he told me that it's clearly a problem since one of my neighbors keeps reporting it anonymously on the city PD's website.

So I started parking it in front of different neighbors houses, since parking it in the same spot looks like it's static to that anonymous neighbor. But even when I park and walk 2-3 houses away in different places everytime I've driven home from work, I still occasionally get the orange sticker.

What can I do? Leave a note in the window every single day with "last driven on DATE"? This is getting exhausting.

Edit: Thank you all for your responses! I will clarify a few things. I am not violating any HOA bylaws/CC&R's nor any city laws. Somebody is routinely making anonymous tips because they think my truck isn't being moved. My roommate won't let me park in the driveway because he has seen this happen to me and does not want either of his vehicles to get a sticker. This does not happen to other people in the neighborhood. It's only been happening to my truck. There are many cars that are left for days or weeks at a time in the neighborhood on the road, but nobody has an issue with them.

Typically someone will call if they see a vehicle hasn't been moved in a while. That violates city law and is an abandoned vehicle. The difference here is that my vehicle moves everyday and is called on anyway.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for trying to get my boyfriend to make amends with his old schooltime "bully"?

It's like a political cartoon in text form: OP is Ellen, coworker is Bush, boyfriend is Iraq/New Orleans/gay people

I'm not saying that often, but OP should be waterboarded.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Pinecone Sample posted:

Okay, this one has to be fake. I refuse to believe there are two food orgasmers in the world and as far as I know, nobody has yelled at my colleague over a banana with cream.

We usually just tell her to get a job as a phone sex operator.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Is it suddenly a norm to be made fun of for having condoms on you or what

Is this a straight people thing

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Mister Olympus posted:

Is this a straight people thing

Dude's 30 (or in his thirties) so his mother slept with this man in the 80s, when I imagine people were a lot less careful.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
AITA for telling my wife that I love my niece and nephew as much as my son and not backing down?

quote:

I come from a very close family. I have an older sister with 2 kids (7F, 10M), wife is an only child (don’t know if that’s important). My sister lives 30 minutes from me so I’ve seen her kids at least once a week since the day they were born. I am also their godfather. they’re a huge part of my life.

A few days ago wife shows me a picture of a woman on the street holding a sign asking for help for her child’s medical bills. I said something like “that must be a horrible feeling. I can’t imagine what I would do if son, niece and nephew were sick and I couldn’t do a thing” and I thought that was the end of that.

A few seconds later she goes “why would niece and nephew be your problem?” I said in kind of a “duh!” way “uh because they’re my family and I love them as much as my son”. That just set her off and she started telling me how my son should be more important than niece and nephew and that they have their own parents etc. After a few minutes of it I had enough and i told her “I love those kids and I would take a bullet for any of them so just leave it” stood up and locked myself in my home office.

My wife would make passive aggressive comments every now and then so I tried explaining my side again but she insists a father should love his children more, no ifs ands or buts. I disagree.

I don’t plan to bring it up again but if she does I will fight it until I turn blue in the face. AITA here?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Pinecone Sample posted:

Abandoned Vehicle sticker placed weekly on my vehicle.
Just start reporting any car left longer than a day. Blanket the whole loving street.

Mister Olympus posted:

No, but it's weird to get hung up on people having unprotected recreational hookup sex like you just heard about it in the bathroom of a middle school or whatever.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

quote:

A few seconds later she goes “why would niece and nephew be your problem?”

What the gently caress lady

The amount of people who can not feel empathy for those outside of their small, immediate bubble is honestly scary.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

AITA for telling my wife that I love my niece and nephew as much as my son and not backing down?

People like your wife make the world a worse place. :sever: and take the kids and ensure she can't poison their minds against their extended family and even non-related people. Family is important, but so is choice, and you made the wrong one when you married your wife.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Loving your children is a weakness. You are supposed to harden them in battle and teach them to nullify their emotions in order to become the perfect killing machines. The day they manage to strike you down and destroy you is the day you have succeeded. Only then are they ready to become conquerors

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Behold!

My [19F] sister [31F] cheated on her husband [38M], while having three kids, betrayed and lied to us all and now wants to cut the contact. Help.
I am furious, really. I never felt that kind of range against my sister.

My sister is 31 and got her first kid at 21 with her first boyfriend. They broke up. She dated many men and then finally married 3-4 years ago. He was handsome, gentle and you could see that he really loved her.

My sister was always...difficult. She always lied and was verbally abusive towards my mom or other family members. I remember some scenarios where she turned into a furious, screaming monster and then acted like the victim.

After her third child was born she developed an anxiety disorder. She ran to many doctors and asked for medicine etc. It was a horrible time for us all but she got through it.

Now she wanted to study again and she got a spot. It started 1 month ago and she started to act strange. Her husband (who we really love) told us that she was distant. She always talked about a man she met and how nice he was, but she always said that she didnt like him that way and that he’s ugly. Her husband got jealous and once sneaked through her phone. He found a deleted convo and a tinder(!!) account. She brushed it off and said she wanted to know if men would still approach her. She also said that hes sick and jealous. She told him that he needs therapy for being so noisy and worried. Weird move. She always told my mom how aggressive and jealous her husband is and that hes the “bad one” in their relationship.

She started to go out more and more and was like 4 times away in one week, always til 4 am. She said she met some friends. Yesterday she wanted to go away too and her husband said it wasnt her right to go away again, their kids were asking weird questions already but she didnt care. He looked through her old phone again and found weird poo poo on her iCloud. She booked only 2 tickets and a double bedroom for tonight (with his credit card!). He found cute pictures of her and the man (swimming teacher) and then confronted her. He also found out that she lied about going to a birthday and met the swimming teacher. She said shes sorry. While this happend we talked to him and we felt very bad. We are a pretty close family so my mom texted her to come home already. She said she would and we all waited for her.

So long story short: it was an horrible discussion. She admit that she lied but she said that they never had sex or anything. Her husband didnt believe her of course and she was very cold. They talked for 2 1/2 hours and she talked him down and said how horrible he is and that she wants to leave. She never said sorry. She lied to us too and it seemed like she doesnt care about their children. Their children were our no 1 priority tbh. The next day she didnt even attend the football match of her first-born which she promised him to do. She went to her lover”. She also told us that she doesnt love the swimming teacher but then she said we wants a kid with him. Shes so sick. But she refuses to move out (shes depends on her still husband financially) and she wants him to pay all the bills. But he cant. He cried in front of us and opened up. He still loves her and he is so hurt. He doesnt want her to see her everyday. Now she wants to cut all the contact to us (we are 4 sisters). She said that we are her family and not his and that we are chosing a side. We tried to save their marriage and wanted the best for the kids but shes not thinking straight. I dont know what to do anymore. I feel so sorry for the kids and her still husband. She is so cruel. I love my sister but she doesnt think straight. She doesnt care about her family.

ps: the swimming teacher now told her that he doesnt want their 5 year old boy to attend the swimming course anymore. he said hes scared of her still husband. my sister said it is fine.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Power Khan posted:

My [19F] sister [31F] cheated on her husband [38M], while having three kids, betrayed and lied to us all and now wants to cut the contact. Help.
:yikes:

Take the kids, kick her out and :sever: :sever:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Pinecone Sample posted:

She probably hasn’t responded because she’s still sat with the HR partner telling him or her about you verbally abusing her in front of your colleagues. Namaste.

Also abandoned truck guy lives with a person who has TWO cars in a house with two spaces. Tell the housemate ‘we get one space each, you can park one of yours in the street’.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

AITA for being annoyed that my boyfriend won't watch my TV 'debut' with me?

quote:

Hopefully this won't be an incoherent mess, I'm not too good at writing long text posts.

I was part of a super wholesome reality t.v. show a couple of weeks ago. I'm not gonna go into too much detail for anonymity reasons but basically it was kind of a big deal because I'm really camera shy and it really pushed my boundaries for the better. I also met some great people while on the show and had an all-round great time. Also filming was two weeks so I was away from home for two weeks.

It was important for the show to get a glimpse into my life and what I get up to so the producers were constantly trying to get my boyfriend to come on camera, even just to collect me for a date. He disagreed from the get-go but I convinced him before filming. He then changed his mind again once he heard that there would be a whole crew and everything. I understood totally and we downgraded to a phone call (that would be filmed) instead.

While the show was being filmed, and just after, I was in mega-anxiety mode and casually mentioned a few times that we'd watch it together, turn off our phones, get some bottles of wine and hide from the world. To avoid friends and family who watched the show from contacting me. However, as time has gone by I've been more comfortable with people seeing it.

My friend wants to throw a "viewing party" for when it comes out and I've been warming to the idea as I've gotten more comfortable with the fact that I'm going to be on TV and the fact that someone wants to throw a viewing party for me, even just to laugh at my goofiness is nice as doing the show was a big thing in my life. However, when I mentioned it to my boyfriend he shut it down explaining that he doesn't want to be there with a bunch of people because his voice will be in the show.

I explained (in fewer words) that it's kind of a big deal for me that I did something so personally huge and it's unfair that he won't support me just because of the circumstances that we'll be watching it. He disagreed.

I get that he's shy but I feel like he should swallow his pride for the few minutes that his voice is on tv in order to support his long term girlfriend. Is this an entitled way for me to feel? AITA?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for being annoyed that my boyfriend won't watch my TV 'debut' with me?

quote:

super wholesome reality t.v. show

B and C celebrities battle royale to the death?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I don't think any reality TV show counts as wholesome except Bake-Off.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

monkeytennis posted:

Also abandoned truck guy lives with a person who has TWO cars in a house with two spaces. Tell the housemate ‘we get one space each, you can park one of yours in the street’.

Probably the better solution, but I was thinking that there is a reason that hadnt been done. Like roommate is probably the owner of the home, or the truck is too big for the driveway.
]

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

FilthyImp posted:

No, but it's weird to get hung up on people having unprotected recreational hookup sex like you just heard about it in the bathroom of a middle school or whatever.

Anybody having unprotected sex with complete strangers is a giant idiot who needs to go back to their loving middle school sex ed class

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Anybody having unprotected sex with complete strangers is a giant idiot who needs to go back to their loving middle school sex ed class

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Power Khan posted:

[30M][28F] Found my girlfriends reddit and not sure what to do.
[new]
I know, perhaps I shouldn’t have looked. My girlfriend has given me her passcode and I was innocently flicking through while she was getting ready when I noticed she had reddit. I didn’t know so curiosity got the better of me and I went on the app - and found her account.

Did I find funny memes? No. I found endless posts regarding our (now a couple of months old relationship). To cut a long story short this is the gist of it:

She wasn’t sexually attracted to me at all at the beginning of our relationship - to the point where she described her feelings as “friendly” towards me and said she felt nothing when we kissed. She repeatedly posted about how she wasn’t attracted to me.

She was torn between myself and another guy when we first started talking. This guy, and I quote, she had “mad sexual chemistry with” and was “insanely hot”. But I was “ticking all the boxes” despite “not being massively attractive” or having the spark. However she actively wanted to bang this guy.

She ultimately chose me but started to worry I was using her for sex. (I know about this, she’s very insecure).

Safe to say I feel awful. All I could read was how she wanted to bang this other guy and she felt no sexual chemistry with me. I feel used and ugly and cannot fathom why she continued to date me.

When I told her what I’d found she was distraught. She told me she kept dating me because I had a lot going for me and that the attraction and sexual chemistry has developed and she now feels it very strongly towards me. She said she didn’t really want that other guy as badly as she made out but she felt an attraction to him based on his treating her quite badly, but in hindsight this was what it was. She kept saying she loved me and apologising but I can’t trust her.

I just don’t know what to do. I adore the girl but I feel like our entire relationship is based on a lie where I thought she was into me but actually she was pretty much repulsed by me. Not to mention the way she spoke about this other guy makes me feel sick. I am having trouble trusting her words now. Am I being unreasonable here or is this grounds for breakup?

By the way our relationship is pretty wonderful. She has some insecurities and worries but our chemistry is unmatched and we get along really well.

TLDR Found my girlfriends reddit. Turns out she wasn’t attracted to me at all for weeks and spent that time wanting to gently caress another guy before deciding I was “the good option”. Would I be a fool to take her back?

You absolute loving moron. You have owned yourself so hard. She loves you for real instead of having a passing infatuation. You have eaten of the tree of forbidden knowledge and now you will never be able to enjoy that.

Power Khan posted:

My (24) GF (23) wants to go to a stranger‘s party and sleep in his bed and it makes me uncomfortable and jealous
Pretty much the title.. long story: My GF and her best friends went out clubbing last weekend and while there, they met an old party acquaintance of her best friend. He invited them both to a house party of his for the upcoming weekend.

My girlfriends best friend has no time that weekend but my GF wants to go anyways, which I already thought was kind of strange to begin with (as she does not know a single person at that party). Well she now also told me that she has to sleep over there as she plans on drinking that night in order to be communicative so she gets to know new people. In consequence, she can’t drive back home that night but the host offered her to sleep in his bed, which supposedly is large enough for two...

I told her honestly that the situation sounds fishy to me and that I don’t feel good about her sleeping in the same bed as some stranger, especially if she plans on drinking that night. She then told me that it’s okay for me to not feel comfortable with the situation, but that it’s ultimately her life and her decision. She is right of course and she also never cheated on me before, but this upcoming scenario is nagging on me nonetheless...

Am I being too jealous and protective over a situation that’s totally normal? I mean I was in similar scenarios before but only when I was single and it usually ended up with me and the respective girl making out...

Edit: Wow this blew up quick! Many comments really hit home especially that she is guilt tripping me to break/push boundaries. And they also verified my bad feeling about the situation and made me take more action. It’s not the first time that I’m uncomfortable with how she is acting and in the end I think we took a lot of tiny steps (eg similar situations) to arrive at where we are now, without me noticing it.

She always was open towards new people (both male and female) and yes she has been a party girl ever after her parents seriously curtailed that part of her when she was 16-20. So whenever I expressed my concerns afterwards, she thought I was continuing where her parents left off.

Nevertheless, I told her last night that it was enough and that I’m not having it. She is free to go out and have fun whenever she likes but the general setup has to be something I feel good about or she will be single when she comes back. There was a lot of discussion and screaming afterwards but ultimately she accepted. I also showed her your comments (especially about reasonable compromises and not putting yourself out in situations that don’t agree with a relationship or might even be dangerous), so thanks for these thoughtful comments and also for the blunt wake up calls.

Regarding this specific situation, she is not going anymore. Btw Uber is not an option in my country and cabs are quite expensive for a 2 hour ride.

While I‘m glad that we were able to solve this specific issue, it still left me with the feeling that she might not be the best fit for a serious relationship, but I guess that’s something I have to figure out on my own. Thanks again to all of you, you definitely helped me out and gave me many good thoughts.

She's already cheating on you hth.

QuarkJets posted:

AITA for not correcting someone who thought I was a gay man/dad?

Like stolen valor but for gay people

I lean towards NTA here but first I want Cumshitter's take. Is he an rear end in a top hat for stolen valor or is he not the rear end in a top hat for at least staying in the closet like a straight person should?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not wanting my dad to walk me down the aisle?

My parents divorced when I was 12. My dad never spent any time with me or my sister growing up. By the time he started to regret it, I was painfully aware he never did anything for me; my younger sister, however, managed to develop a connection with him.

My mother, from what I gathered, had an affair with my uncle (dad's sister's husband). To this day, my dad cannot stand my uncle and refuses to be in the same room as him. This has gotten difficult since my mom and my uncle (while not identifying as a couple) are still close friends AND this uncle is our neighbor.

Dad moved across the country right when I first went to college. I maybe see him once a year now, and he tries to visit for the important stuff. He flew out to me when I graduated with my Masters, for example.

I started to forgive him toward the end of high school for never being there. He definitely put in some effort and we had some heart-to-hearts in which he told me how much he wants to make up for being a bad father when I was little.

Of course, my sister and I want him to be at our events and a part of our lives because he's our dad, but we lived a lot of our lives without him, and in many cases our Uncle has been there for us at all of our events (and even supported us financially) when needed. He's moved us in and out of college, moved my sister on and off-base OUT OF STATE, helped finance my new car, came to school events and everything in between.

My sister is graduating with her bachelor's degree in May, which she managed to do with a constantly deployed husband and having her first baby while living alone 8 states away. Obviously the family is very proud of her and this is a huge moment in her life. She told my dad and also mentioned she was inviting my uncle.

My dad screamed at her until she cried. He told her it was "him or me" and she had to choose. This has also prompted him to announce the same will go for me when I get married.

Honestly, I told her to let him miss the important stuff, then. He has a new wife now, its been over 10 years since the divorce. He's made amends with everyone, including my mother, but not my uncle. I think he should really be over it by now.

I am giving my uncle an invitation when I get married. I'm at a point where I don't care if he's my dad. After the following gems: 1. "I get paid roughly $24 and hour, so for making me sit through that awful play you were barely in for 2 hours, let's just say you owe me an even 50." 2. "You've gained a lot of weight. You don't look good anymore. Start dieting." 3. "Oh yeah. I took you off my health insursnce plan because it was too expensive to keep you on it", and unknowingly not having health insurance for 6 months... I couldn't care less if he comes to my wedding. I'd rather walk down the aisle alone.

AITA for choosing my uncle? Should I be more senstive to the fact that it brings up bad memories for my dad?

EDIT: When I say I'm choosing my uncle, I mean in my dad's eyes. They are BOTH getting invitations to important events. I feel this is unclear. Specifically with the "I couldn't care less", I meant if he makes the choice not to come because of my uncle.

EDIT: As I'm reading the ESH and YTA posts, I've definitely gotten to a point where I am not so mad at my dad for choosing not to put himself in a situation with my uncle. Thank you for putting some things into perspective for me. I wish there was a compromise here, but I know I have to "make a choice." I think either choice will make me feel like the rear end in a top hat now. Lol.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

FilthyImp posted:

Just start reporting any car left longer than a day. Blanket the whole loving street.

Somehow I get the feeling that the OP is a racial minority and lives in a majority white neighborhood.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for trying to get my boyfriend to make amends with his old schooltime "bully"?

It's like a political cartoon in text form: OP is Ellen, coworker is Bush, boyfriend is Iraq/New Orleans/gay people

This one thread is really interesting to read, because it's the only AITA I've read where all the commenters unanimously called the op out on how much of a piece of poo poo she is, not a single person was on her side. She straight up deleted her account and ran away because no one would agree with her

They also brought up a good point that explains her actions: she totally wants to gently caress the coworker. What a garbage person

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fauna posted:

pick!! check your inbox for deep lore pertaining to both my troubled childhood and this very thread

I will, I will, sorry, there's just been like a lot going on ! 😫

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE

Miserable Maid posted:

They also brought up a good point that explains her actions: she totally wants to gently caress the coworker. What a garbage person

I dunno if she wants to gently caress him per se, but I definitely get the feeling that she likes him more than she likes her boyfriend.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

slouch posted:

This reminds me of my first relationship when she said me she started dating me because she thought I was asexual

Ice cold :stare:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Problem Sleuth posted:

I dunno if she wants to gently caress him per se, but I definitely get the feeling that she likes him more than she likes her boyfriend.

"I don't get it, he's such a nice guy. How could he possibly have been horrible to someone?" I made that mistake once and I still hate myself for it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
A lot of people make that mistake. They seem to be under the impression horrible people are just horrible to everyone always

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling my girlfriend not to give my penis a nickname?

My girlfriend has chosen a nickname, out of nowhere, for my penis. She has chosen, for some god forsaken reason, to call it 'princess little piddles'. I have no idea where she got this name but it's not the most manly nickname, and honestly, I don't even have a nickname for it so why should she?? Every time she calls it by her nickname, I feel ashamed!

Am I the rear end in a top hat for making her stop calling it that? Or should I just let her keep it up? I'm afraid this waking nightmare may never end.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Problem Sleuth posted:

This is one of the posts that make you go "This HAS to be fake". Otoh, these are awful enough to be 100% real.

If this is a real person, whooooooo boy.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Cythereal posted:

Somehow I get the feeling that the OP is a racial minority and lives in a majority white neighborhood.
Possible, it could also be that the 2001 pickup is a falling apart rust heap. But whoever it is is definitely targeting either OP or the pickup.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Possible, it could also be that the 2001 pickup is a falling apart rust heap. But whoever it is is definitely targeting either OP or the pickup.

a good plot twist here would be for the roommate to be the one submitting the tips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Ever since PrEP became a thing widely distributed in major cities, all the slutty gays are barebacking randos these days.